AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I don't see how my glasses get so dirty so quickly after cleaning them. and I hate it when I get a loose hair stuck in between my glasses and my eyes, I never seem to be able to figure out exactly where it is and it bugs the hell out of me.

It's odd to me how I can type just fine when I'm emotional but as soon as I open my mouth to speak, tears come out. Stupid fucking emotions.

I am excited that this has reached 10 pages. lawl. I feel like I'm the only one awake yet.

Gamestop's selling Red Dead Redemption for 1/2 price, but the damn server's not responding. :cussing:

it finally let me get to the order page and it was fucking sold out :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Ooo awesome thread!

Thought for the day:

Today I'm pretending to be SuperWoman so I can get *everything* done. There had better be some darn good chocolate waiting for me at the end of the day.

Now, do I bake cupcakes tonight or tomorrow? Gah.

Why do they say the grass is greener on the other side? Someone has to be lying.

I finally got around to installing my new hard drive, so far it seems to be working out quite well. now I just have to transfer over as much data off my busted drive as I can before it shits out on me completely. which is going to take a while, there's ~800 GB of data on the bad drive and I was only able to transfer ~700 MB before it started giving me errors.

I wish every day could be Sunday. :love3:

Free Slushes at the convenience store today, apparently. Good thing, too, given the heat.

I hope postman prat pat brings my router today, I don't like the idea of no internet for up to a month! :(

Can someone please give me a positive thought that pertains to today? Okay, thanks.

I ordered a part for my PS3, should be getting it in the next couple days.
I'm just hoping that it's actually the part I need.