AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Whenever I come up with a witty thought, I'm away from the computer. When I'm at the computer, I can't recall any witty thoughts.

People wonder why I type "colour" instead of "color", but when people pick their font colour... (thought relevant at time of post)

for some reason I've only been able to sleep for an hour, or less, before being woken up by something today. 1st it was my pain killers wearing off, then it was an alarm for a dr appointment, then just a while ago I figured I'd take a nap to make up for the lack of sleep last night and got a phone call.

I'm sleepy :(

Maybe I should spend less time thinking about what others think of me, and spend more time thinking about what I want to be (and that's to be wealthy).

What's in my eye? Why does this coffee taste soooo good? I love my tiny little family.

*YAWN*
WHY THE FUCK AM I AWAKE!!!!
(actually just got crap thrown at my head for shouting)

Nice, Pyrite! ;)

Bad thoughts today: stressing over eating/drinking badly over my weekend, and over how hard I worked to get up in the top 20 to just let it slip away today since I don't feel well and since mother nature is still lingering so much.

Good thoughts today: I had an epicly fabulous weekend with my loving hubby and can't believe we did such fun things.

The good feelings outweigh the stress :)

I officially can't wait for KH: Birth By Sleep. I'm even going to get a PSP for it. September 7th! Fuck yeah.

i am really fucking depressed because i cant find gizmo ANYWHERE!!!
im actually about to cry