AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
funny once you find out your reclining gaming chair ate your cell phone and find 5 bucks of quarters underneath with your phone...lol

Me, posting on forums instead of visiting a particular girl on cam? What's gotten into me?

I hate the taste of antibiotic pills. Bleh. Coffee, yoga and WoW today. Lets hope at least 2 of those happen.

pyrite1965 said:
Why do people think I can magic their computer into booting?

Because you have over 600 posts on ambercutie.com forums. You're obviously MADE of magic.

work out, shower, put babystew in hair, check!

must buy stamps must buy stamps MUST BUY STAMPS!!!

Then off to cammmmmm!!! got my score up, wish no one ever told me what it was, now I'm a woman possessed!! :twisted:
Let us hope today doesn't drag it doooooooooown! :confused2:

Sometimes the talk at work seems dirtier than the talk on MFC...

NaughtyAmberX said:
Finally had a girls' day out (for a few hours) with my best friend, whom I haven't seen since January! It was nice. But the workout during frolfing was KILLER. Those hills were out to get me, I tell ya.

I tried to have a girls' day out once. Everyone looked at me strange.

Why do I always feel I must explain myself if I mention lotion as a guy? It's the slightly accusatory look some people get when the word is used. Just maybe my hands were dry, Mr./Ms. Judgmental! Is that a crime?

It's weird to feel incredibly lucky, and horribly unlucky, all at the same time.

I have a new found respect for people in wheelchairs after what I had to go through this morning.

I went in to get an injection in my back to, hopefully, alleviate the pain I've been having in it for a long time, apparently the doc gave me a double dose of the numbing agent for whatever reason and my legs were completely non-responsive for close to five hours. what made it even worse was that I had had that procedure done twice before and both times I was walking out of the place less than ten minutes afterwards.

Patience is a virtue, but when the light turns green, the person in front of you shouldn't need 15 seconds to start moving when the way ahead is clear.

I'm starting to think that things being abnormal for me is the new norm. Shall I just get cozy and enjoy instead of waiting for shit to change?

Jason314 said:
Patience is a virtue, but when the light turns green, the person in front of you shouldn't need 15 seconds to start moving when the way ahead is clear.

Couldn't agree more.

Tried to be nice to a guy at work who I have despised since day one. Tried to be nice because it was his last day. Yeah Not doing that again. Honesty is the best Policy.

When I'm in public, I don't really want to hear about people's disgusting personal problems with their side effects of their operations.