AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Rotfl...The last couple posts have me in stitches. I'm sure parents of teens everywhere would appreciate the brain dead teen story. :lol:

Looking at that political comic I really felt the urge to lean up to the screen and say: "hey guys, let's see what's over here", in the hopes that the dummy on his soapbox would fall down. :laughing-rolling:

Reactions: camstory
So I'm in the shower and decide to rinse the extra soap from the rag. I squeeze and big squirt of suds shoots to my eye and as I'm standing there half blind all I can think is, "So THAT'S what it feels like!"

Sometimes pondering forum etiquette prohibits me from doing something which may have negative consequences to my reputation of being a good poster, at the expense of not voicing my opinion(s). So, my thought is this: Is it wise to post in a topic which has been stickied, but not replied to for several months? And, I'm not just talking about this forum. I mean, any message board.

Jason314 said:
Sometimes pondering forum etiquette prohibits me from doing something which may have negative consequences to my reputation of being a good poster, at the expense of not voicing my opinion(s). So, my thought is this: Is it wise to post in a topic which has been stickied, but not replied to for several months? And, I'm not just talking about this forum. I mean, any message board.

I think that is fine, but do not expect anyone to necessarily notice if you do.

I wish I could thank a pm. Because I know some people look at their thank counts, and it would give them that extra bit.

so um...
this ACF score makes me sad in the glasses region.
but being on this board always makes me happy in the trousers region.

not really, Lil' Birdman threatens me for abuse every other week.

May I cut in? (I'm cuter than he is...)
:mrgreen:

Reactions: Rose
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Since when would I say no to you cutting in? I'd tap you in a second, twice! :dance:

Passion_dork said:
blackxrose said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Since when would I say no to you cutting in? I'd tap you in a second, twice! :dance:

...Can I join as well? >.> :oops:
The more the merrier. Everyone line up and you can all take turns on me. :mrgreen:

Passion_dork said:
blackxrose said:
Passion_dork said:
blackxrose said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:

...Can I join as well? >.> :oops:
The more the merrier. Everyone line up and you can all take turns on me. :mrgreen:

YES! :D :dance: :3some:

Woohoo... :clap: :dance: :lol:

train_pulling.jpg

Dude, I just realized my headphones are here. I can watch the vids without waking him up! W00T!

This is a great image in so many ways. But now I can't get the whole fat fetish thing out of my head. I watched a movie called Feed recently - all about Feeders and Gainers. Stuck with me. I tell ya, I wouldn't mind finding me a Feeder. Cooking me delicious meals all day long? YES PLEASE. Those girls got it good.

Apparently in Town Hall Station in Sydney there's a clothing store called "Jizz"...

Oh and there's also a kids clothes store called "BJ's For Kids"...