AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Woo hoo! Just a few more days until summer 2012!

Also, I wonder how Antarctica is this time of year, just out of curiosity.

Is it a bad thing to think, 'I wish there were more ppl here b/c the amount of idiotic stuff being spewed out is not enough, and it is seriously limiting the amount of idiotic stuff I can spew?' Never mind, I answered my own question.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

Oh, Hey,,, What's up mom?, didn't,,,
Left my door opened, sorry.
Just chating with a friend. Well, ah, yea, sure...
Actually I was just saying good night, I'll introduce you next time, she's super tired, its like 4am where she is, so...
Well, YeahShe's DressdLike That,,,
Why,,, Oh,, cuz,
I Just TOLD You she's going to bed! MOM DAM, I'm Trying to say goodnight so close the door on...
YES THAT"S WHAT IT SAYS, MOIS... Ok,, i'm sorry mum, dn't mean to yell, sorry,,,
Yea, it says, 'moister than an oyster' it's like phrases they have to,,, Yes room topic, That's what i was saying, it's a saying or phrase they,,, WELL I Told you she's from Romania, so that's what it means, or,,, why she put it.
Well,,, cuz,, you don't understand,, cuz, Romania, is like on the coast of Russia, and her whole family, and her too, even, are, or like work in, as oyster fishers...
YES IT IS TOO ON THE COAST OF,,, WEll dam, imean, darn your asking me all this junk and,,
She even told me where she is from, they sometimes call it, 'The Romanian New England'
Yes, "Mystic Pearl",,, That's like her nicname,,, See its real poor there, and you don't have a lot of choice. It's ether being a gypsy, or working in the fishing industry,,,
So that's sorta why I met her cuz she is trying to do other stuff to make a living,,, so she does stuff,, like entertaining sorta stuff on-line to make money. So... See! Can I Please tell her GoodNight?
YES,Mum, entertaining sorta stuff,,, like I don't know, all sorta stuff,,, Well like her Nic Name, "Mystic Pearl", see, she does this magic sorta act where she makes a Pearl cum from,,, Well, I can't explain it, you would have to see it, but it is very cool, and ppl, like other ppl too think it is cool too, and they tip her, like at the pizza parlor, when ppl tip George when he plays the pipe organ, Well, its like that but on-line. Nothing'ss, so funny, mom. I was just chuckling, thinking about how George plays the organ - you know tha funny songs isall...
Anyway, so that's how she makes money, by doing shows and stuff.
Yeah, I saw that too Mom, it puts that message up like that, cuz, that was a priv,,, Well it doesn't matter, it happens when all your tok,,,
Mom, I'm tired, I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Will you shut off the light and close the door? I'm going to sleep!
Love you too, mom, good night...

Reactions: SoTxBob
I still drink from the water hose. :shifty: So does my puppy. :lol:

Reactions: camstory
We have lost a voice, and i miss it.​

Reactions: LailaBaise
One day there were two boys playing by a stream.

One of the young boys saw a snake crawl under a bush and went over to it.

The other youngster couldn't figure out why his friend was staying by the bush so long since the snake had disappeared.

The other boy went over to the bush to check it out.

The first boy pointed out a woman bathing naked in the steam.

So, both boys decided to stay and watch her.

All of a sudden the second boy took off running.

The first boy couldn't understand why he ran away, so he took off after his friend.

Finally he caught up to him and asked his friend why he had run away.

The second boy said to his friend, "My mom told me if I ever saw a naked lady I would turn to stone, and I felt something getting hard, so I ran."

Loslonelyboy said:
:hello2: Haven't been here in a while.... I like what you've done with the place! I hope to be stopping by a lil more often.
I would like that very much :clap:

Reactions: Loslonelyboy
camstory said:
Loslonelyboy said:
:hello2: Haven't been here in a while.... I like what you've done with the place! I hope to be stopping by a lil more often.
And I sir...Look forward to being wonderfully confused again by most of your posts....Hahaha :lol: Just kiddin buddy! It is good to be back on ACF

Loslonelyboy said:
camstory said:
Loslonelyboy said:
And I sir...Look forward to being wonderfully confused again by most of your posts....Hahaha :lol:
Just kiddin buddy!
It is good to be back on ACF
:laughing-rolling: You may be joking, but not kidding. :laughing-rolling: I'll have you know since you were last here I have made some headway getting in better touch with my native tongue, having learnt wording things a bit better, but still i am pron to spewing befuddlements, by the paragraph. :lol: :eek:ccasion5: Welcome back!

Daily main thought : "What the heck my next topic is gonna be?"

Random daily thought :"Crap I talk to myself out loud, it is official.. I am nuts" :?

Oh My.. This is SO comforting to know why I wasn't jealous he remarried.. I was relieved !!!! FYI: He still kind of stalks me for the love of fighting :icon-cry:

The good news is that I have joined a Samurai academy to teach me how to silence him (or anyone mean to me- hint hint) with the power of will.. Okay, it doesn't make much sense now, but we shall all see :roll:

Woot I actually had a birthday that didn't suck for once.
I turned 22 yesterday and had an awesome time seeing my family.
I was given some LaSenza gift cards by my parents, so now I have a bunch of great new stuff to wear on cam too :)
My old stuff just didn't fit anymore after loosing about 30 pounds, so I'm excited to get on cam in lengeraie that fits again.
Here's a little peek at what I got, 'cause there's no point in bragging about new undies if I'm not gunna show 'em off :p

Attachments

• New stuff.jpg
    New stuff.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: SoTxBob and Rose
Last night/ This morning, I had a panic attack. Compared to my other ones, it wasn't so bad. To make everything better and to make sure I fell asleep, I smoked myself into oblivion which led to some weird dreams. :?

I think what I hate the most is that I feel miserable, I have a panic attack full of tears and snot, I am consoled, I fall sleep, then I wake up, feeling tons better, but I have no energy to do anything productive.

On a lighter note: It's almost payday! Can't wait to buy some groceries so I can start eating better. :)

Is anyone else melting in this heat? My car thermometer is reading 115 F today. :shock:

yup.. been melting for the last 2 weeks or so. Tied or passed the recorded hi temp for the date 3 x last week alone. yesterday and today rained like a bitch. That means next week, 'Skeeters and steamy.... :?

I'm not sure how many records Music City has broken, but I'm sure it has to be at least one. The plus side is that all the mosquitoes have died off when they were in swarms last month. We're still holding out for rain, so here's hoping it comes soon. Hell, it's so hot my cheapo flip flops started melting on the patio when I was gardening today. :shock: Looks like I better stick to tennis shoes from now on.

I finally realized why watching people at night clubs make me feel hopeless.
Every man is fighting, with a friend or with himself; every woman is coping with her solitude, present or imminent.

Reactions: LiciousLily