AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Frankie said:
Going on a Keithy "Daily Thoughts" rant: I am clearly evil in Fable III. I wanted to be that way. Yet they keep calling me a hero. It irks me.

But in the game, "Hero" is more by birthright and ability than by deeds. So it does make some sense. And by that, I mean the programmers pretty much made Fable 3 to force you into being a good guy whether or not you want to do good or bad.
Also, I'm so good, I went into town and murdered people, then went to sleep in someone elses house. Only to wake up to being showered with gifts.

I may not have boobies, but that's not going to stop me from being on top this month! Woohoo, I'm in the top 30 right now! Aiming for top 20 this month :) Please, wish me luck! I need this for the month of November. I need hope!

So. Fucking. Tired. Going to make it a goal today to piss off every stranger I meet. Starting with wearing my "Me So Holy, Me Love You Love Time" Jesus shirt.

I'm in a weird mood today. Extremely chatty, but in short bursts. I guess that's why I'm so active on Twitter today. Hoping to reach 3k followers soon, just passed 2700. Was planning to try a day show but I don't think that's going to work out. Probably 5-7 on cam tonight. Will keep it short since I stayed on longer than planned last night. I don't want to over do it. Need to be healthy and strong going into the surgery next week.

Mikeythegeek said:
jebbaz said:
Pity the swinger of the ban hammer is in sleep mode.

I've sent her 2 messages (here and twitter). I'm hoping she sees one before shutting down for the night.

I was so tired that I "shut down" right after I logged off cam last night. Jerbs took care of some stuff this AM while I was still sleeping, and as you can see I cleaned up more once I got into netz mode today.

Mikeythegeek said:
Yeah, I noticed that I could load page 2 of that thread this morning and just now saw that a lot more of the asshole's posts were taken out.

Thank you Jawbs for saving the thread.

It's not like that thread was all that worthwhile anyway. hah.

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Yeah, I noticed that I could load page 2 of that thread this morning and just now saw that a lot more of the asshole's posts were taken out.

Thank you Jawbs for saving the thread.

It's not like that thread was all that worthwhile anyway. hah.

True, but I meant that in the "people can actually read the thread" sense.

Ahem... daily thought...

What makes tape sticky?

I'm lazy.
Like, really lazy.
So lazy that I do not want to move the cookies, candy, and potatoes I've been eating the past few hours off of my bed so that I can go to sleep.

NicoleEnvy said:
I'm lazy.
Like, really lazy.
So lazy that I do not want to move the cookies, candy, and potatoes I've been eating the past few hours off of my bed so that I can go to sleep.

When I was in high school half my bed was covered in RPG books and video games. The other half was where I slept.

Ya'll saw the new 156 Pokemon on the new pokemon game black and white? Them pokemon look off the fucking chain nigga!
Them pokemon are the best I've ever seen. I want to catch them all motherfuckers. Usually just like five or six good pokemon but on this one ALL of them look good. ALL OF THEM LOOK GOOD. I get every one of them motherfuckers. Yeah I like Pokemon bitch and what? I beat off to every episode nigga. You gunna sit here and talk shit to me? Why you hatin'? Because I like pokemon and you don't? THATS THE REAL GANGSTAS. Fuck the Cryps and Bloods. Blastois vs Charazard nigga. Now what?
Ash is a faggot. Every season he gets a new female partner and don't fuck one. Not one bitch. He ain't never bend her over and said "here let me give you this pokedick." Fuck nigga. Bitch Misty wanted his dick nigga. I'd be like Pikachu take notes. And how come you ever see pokemon fucking? I want to see Pikachu fuck the shit outta gyarados.
I love pokemon and you're going to sit here and make fun of me? This ain't no joke. I love pokemon. This is real life.
jigglypuff is the finest bitch on pokemon. I want to fuck the shit outta that bitch and make her sing to me.

Keithy said:
Ya'll saw the new 156 Pokemon on the new pokemon game black and white? Them pokemon look off the fucking chain nigga!
Them pokemon are the best I've ever seen. I want to catch them all motherfuckers. Usually just like five or six good pokemon but on this one ALL of them look good. ALL OF THEM LOOK GOOD. I get every one of them motherfuckers. Yeah I like Pokemon bitch and what? I beat off to every episode nigga. You gunna sit here and talk shit to me? Why you hatin'? Because I like pokemon and you don't? THATS THE REAL GANGSTAS. Fuck the Cryps and Bloods. Blastois vs Charazard nigga. Now what?
Ash is a faggot. Every season he gets a new female partner and don't fuck one. Not one bitch. He ain't never bend her over and said "here let me give you this pokedick." Fuck nigga. Bitch Misty wanted his dick nigga. I'd be like Pikachu take notes. And how come you ever see pokemon fucking? I want to see Pikachu fuck the shit outta gyarados.
I love pokemon and you're going to sit here and make fun of me? This ain't no joke. I love pokemon. This is real life.
jigglypuff is the finest bitch on pokemon. I want to fuck the shit outta that bitch and make her sing to me.

This made my fucking day. :lol:

I'm supposed to be arriving to work within the next 30 minutes and I still haven't gotten out of my chair.... BUT it's Friday so I just need to do it. I'm seriously thinking 4 day work weeks with 3 day weekends need to freakin' happen.

Mirra said:
I'm supposed to be arriving to work within the next 30 minutes and I still haven't gotten out of my chair.... BUT it's Friday so I just need to do it. I'm seriously thinking 4 day work weeks with 3 day weekends need to freakin' happen.

If instead of increasing minimum wage they would have decreased the work week to 32 hours a week and increased minimum wage by 20% we would have added 1 job for every 4 people currently employed. You would have to work less and would still get paid the same. So I would be making about $1 less on minimum wage, BUT I would also have a hell of a lot better opportunity to get a job. Since we have something like a 14% unemployment rate at the worst this would give us a 6% worker deficit. Which means employers would be forced to pay better to get decent workers instead of the other way around, so wages, benefits and working conditions would be forced to increase. Thank God I sit here instead of work in Government. Something might accidentally get done.

Of course that's looking at it from a workers perspective, NOT an employers. That would require another five minutes to fix.

Sevrin said:
Keithy said:
If instead of increasing minimum wage they would have ... increased minimum wage by 20%...
lolwut?

Congrats, are you a reporter? If you ignore all the middle stuff then yes, that does come up. But if you read the whole thing it would be closer to "instead of increasing minimun wage they decreased hours AND increased minimum wage (to balance and keep worker pay rate the same)" Which the pay rate increase for minimum wage workers was closer to 40%.

Keithy said:
Sevrin said:
Keithy said:
If instead of increasing minimum wage they would have ... increased minimum wage by 20%...
lolwut?

Congrats, are you a reporter? If you ignore all the middle stuff then yes, that does come up. But if you read the whole thing it would be closer to "instead of increasing minimun wage they decreased hours AND increased minimum wage (to balance and keep worker pay rate the same)" Which the pay rate increase for minimum wage workers was closer to 40%.
What they'll do in the real world is ship jobs out of the country.