AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just saw this in the news about the Hedgehog....

Maybe the MFC Vegas girls were a bit hard on him... :think:
Just kidding.. dont get ur panties in a knot.

http://business.avn.com/articles/video/ ... 06266.html

TopStory_E117C6DE-7085-11E2-9045-C7B3656B3BE8.jpg

Reactions: camstory
SoTxBob said:

wow and I was joking when Nicole said she was sick the other day and I joked about Ron being sick too...presumably she's fine by now though.

In other news, I love when my ecig flavours arrive.
IHRKFpC.jpg

Reactions: camstory
Had an interesting convo today...
Anti-Gun: "Why do you need an AR-15?"
AssCork: "Why do you need condoms?"
Anti-Gun: "That's not the same thing."
AssCork: "Yes it is, both protect your freedom from childish tyrants."
Anti-Gun then attempted to justify again why their opinion (which should be enforced by law) of what I should or should not own/do/think. I pointed out that their logic does not work on other topics such as "who to vote for", "Pro-Life vs Pro-Choice", and "Euthanasia" which all have a basis in the rights we exercise every day.

Smug AssCork was Smug today.

Jupiter551 said:
SoTxBob said:

wow and I was joking when Nicole said she was sick the other day and I joked about Ron being sick too...presumably she's fine by now though.
I'm pretty sure he had an anuerism (sp?) or something like that. Nicole just had the goobies and seems to be fine now. :thumbleft: Last I checked, things like heart attacks, strokes and anuerisms aren't contagious.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:
SoTxBob said:

I'm pretty sure he had an anuerism (sp?) or something like that. Nicole just had the goobies and seems to be fine now. :thumbleft: Last I checked, things like heart attacks, strokes and anuerisms aren't contagious.
lol I know, if I even suspected anything that was contagious I certainly wouldn't have made a joke about it :p

I think we're all wondering if he got any from the nurses though lol

emptiedglass said:
My sister sent me a text a while back saying "Hey bb."
First thought was, omg, when did she become a camgirl?
Turns out that for some, 'bb' means 'big brother.' :lol:
Again that's some funny shit. :lol:

Question: What do you do when you find yourself in love with half a dozen, hell, a dozen, cam Models?

Answer: Sit back and enjoy it!

camstory said:
Question: What do you do when you find yourself in love with half a dozen, hell, a dozen, cam Models?

yeah, except that a week like valentines is like living through a shorter, sexier election campaign. :lol:

camstory said:

Hmm, I figured you'd just need to buy a dozen doughnuts and give each model one. :think: I must have this all wrong then.

When you are unsure if you should click submit, save draft is just to the right.

I just wanted to say that Andre Braugher does an INCREDIBLE job playing a lawyer in occasional episodes of Law and Order SVU. :clap: The first time I saw him in a role, I was in maybe middle school, and he played the proper-speaking soldier that Denzel kept picking on in the movie Glory (Denzel's character called him 'Snowflake'). And now he's kickin' ass in episodes of SVU as a lawyer. He's awesome.

Reactions: Nordling
I woke up the other morning and my girlfriend asked me if I slept good.

I said "No. I made a few mistakes."

Does anyone else ever feel the urge to thank a poster with 0 thanks just to bust their cherry, even when you don't feel their post is particularly worthy? :lol:

Reactions: southsamurai
Why hasn't Amber thanked my Rehabilitation Cube post? Does she not love me anymore? Does she not like looking at cats that don't question authority? WRRRRYYYYY?!?

Also, to beat you too it:
fucking+over+dramatic+bitch+_e93efea59717ff331d1320d9da9c0ee7.png

camstory said:
Does anyone else ever feel the urge to thank a poster with 0 thanks just to bust their cherry, even when you don't feel their post is particularly worthy? :lol:

I collect cherries .... so yes. :whistle: :mrgreen:

emptiedglass said:
camstory said:

I would have said the answer is to take out another loan. Or sell a kidney.
Yea I thought to make the answer be, wish you had more tokens.

The_Brown_Fox said:
http://youtu.be/_GBQwQPRtm4

I'm on a Katt Williams You Tube spree right now...lol.
is there anything new, last year or so?

Reactions: spikyhaired
You know, I really think we tend to be some of the smartest/wisest individuals on the interwebs, especially considering average age here. I don't let that go to my head, and that is not so hard for me being one of the dimmer of the bunch, but I admire all of the regulars here. So to everyone.
I love you all

Even those absent, including those who I find to be assholes most of the time.

Reactions: LadyLuna
camstory said:

He's always getting into trouble (he punched a Target employee in the face, etc.), so I'm sure you can find articles about him and more YouTube links.

Have you ever been tapping out a post on your touchscreen tablet taken a break, turned around and picked up your cell phone then realized it's not your tablet? It ok if no one has, I have also been in such a rush that I have put on my shoes before my pants, something I have never had anyone else admit to. :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
camstory said:

Here's just a few clips I was watching on YouTube (I don't wanna post too many vids on here at once). He's a funny comedian, but he's always in trouble.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-rolling:
Love Kat, thank you Fox for that. And yea he gets himself in trouble, but that's because he's a for real hood,,,, brother at heart. ;)