AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Wait, are we talking about Amber sucking someone else's cock or us sucking hers? Honestly, I'm down with either though I didn't recall her having one. :think:

Meh, I'd suck her strap on. It seems like fun and she'd probably make it worth my time being on my knees. I'm down.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Rose said:
Wait, are we talking about Amber sucking someone else's cock or us sucking hers? Honestly, I'm down with either though I didn't recall her having one. :think:

Meh, I'd suck her strap on. It seems like fun and she'd probably make it worth my time being on my knees. I'm down.

you missed an idiot, oren, who was spamming pretty much every thread with stupidity. Been banned and all posts purged already.

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:

you missed an idiot, oren, who was spamming pretty much every thread with stupidity. Been banned and all posts purged already.
Oh I saw them, but I wasn't sure if he was referencing blowing Amber or Jawbs. I may not be so down with blowing Jawbs, but I would probably be ok with watching. :lol:

Whenever anyone tells me or someone near me to suck it, I usually ask whose, where and for how long. It either pisses them off that I respond so flippantly or it throws them off because I've changed the subject to blowjobs. Besides, blowjob are loads more fun to discuss than telling someone to 'suck it'.

Rose said:
Whenever anyone tells me or someone near me to suck it, I usually ask whose, where and for how long. It either pisses them off that I respond so flippantly or it throws them off because I've changed the subject to blowjobs.

I was talking to that person named 'oren' who was going around posting 'Amber Cutie's forum sucks' on all the threads. Their posts have been deleted though.

Rose said:
Besides, blowjob are loads more fun to discuss than telling someone to 'suck it'.

Well I like both: conversation about blowjobs AND telling people to 'suck it'.

southsamurai said:
sheesh, amber gets all the head around here. guess I'LL give jawbs his blow job then. poor guy, always left out n such.

Well, I would suck Jawbs, but I doubt Amber would be happy about that. And that would get Jawbs in trouble with Amber, which would make him unhappy too.

But if I suck Amber, I'm sure Jawbs would love to watch that, and Amber would enjoy it, and everyone would be happy, no?

Fucking double standards...

Yes. I have started some mayhem. :clap: My work here is complete!

yummybrownfox said:
Suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it
That will be 20 tokens per request X 48 = 960 teep me bb :mrgreen:

Why do I hit submit THEN notice those typo's or remember the other point I was going to make. Pretty sure half my posts on here have an 'edited' note attached to them. :think:

Though it seems I confer more than ever with Google, and I constantly wish my *chest was bigger, vocabulary is a great treasure.
*In reference to anatomy, I have impressively large, firm, man boobs, thank you.

Reactions: camstory
Jupiter551 said:
:laughing-rolling: That is farm-fuckin-tastic!

After running the #'s back and forth, I could not figure a way the mistake made any sense as a typo, just straight screw up.

But, even after all that, what disturbs me most is not the mistake, or the moaning milk shake hole, it's that Jup finds these type of things so often. :lol:

"A hotdog cries out for mustard" -Mad Men

Just watched an exclusive.. Good Ole Nikki... :whistle:

Reactions: camstory
3 thoughts.
#1 I wonder if it went like this, R&D guy1:Dam that ice cream is so good you could call it Moose Shit and ppl would buy it! R&D guy2: You can't call it Moose Shit. R&D guy1:Well, bet you could call it Moose Tracks and ppl would still buy the shit out of it!

#2 Does it really make any sense, to make part of your history, a debate on any ancient saying, recorded to history, in some ancient history story?

#3 sometimes I just want to scream, "Check your PM's, you goofy bastard!"

emptiedglass said:
I love it when my parents give me leftovers.
Thankfully, Mom's halfway across town, and can't hear me giggling as I reheat - you guessed it - her spaghetti.
Leftovers are the bomb, - Have a friend who refuses to eat left overs, but also refuses to throw them out until after they have molded in the fridge, and all her children, (4 girls) are the same. Her children are grown and moved out now, but 15 years ago when she had a house full, and there were always leftovers, I took on the duty of keeping the fridge clean, and was rewarded with many great meals. I would usually get an inventory of fridge contents coming in the front door, from one of the kids in the front room, or Kathy herself. It was a good symbiotic relationship.

And while we are on food, - If the ppl who make the "Snack Pack" pudding cups would make them twice as big, I would not have to eat two at once, - Making things easier, and also reducing the waste of packaging by half. It is Earth Day, after all!

emptiedglass said:
I love it when my parents give me leftovers.
Thankfully, Mom's halfway across town, and can't hear me giggling as I reheat - you guessed it - her spaghetti.
And this is why I love visiting my parents. :mrgreen: It's like free grocery shopping because they buy all the name brand stuff and actually cook meals whereas I buy practically everything generic and avoid cooking unless I have to. Lol. Whenever I come home from Mom and Dad's I always end up with my car packed and filled to max capacity.

Oh and they always do a few loads of laundry for me when I visit too so I don't have to spend money at the laundromat. :D Granted, I fold it and have to take it back home, but they dump it all in the washer for me and don't charge me for it. Sweet deal if you ask me. :dance:

I was working on my jean skirt that I'm making, because I wanted to wear it for my Model Verification picture.. and I bent the needle on my sewing machine doing the top stitching.. :woops: When I finally managed to get the screw to loosen to change the needle.. I dropped it down the hole and it got stuck inside my sewing machine.. I'm on a roll tonight! lol..

Everything's fixed now, but I'm not going to be attempting to finish the skirt tonight.. just in case..

Futurama has apparently been cancelled again. I figure, maybe 7 seasons is perfectly respectable. Don't want over stay your welcome.

AdamAdamant said:
Futurama has apparently been cancelled again. I figure, maybe 7 seasons is perfectly respectable. Don't want over stay your welcome.

The quality was dropping since they were on Comedy Central, and they have been losing viewers.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I see that sevrin is posting again. I haven't seen his posts in a long while. Him and Nordling have me cracking up right now.

Thank you gentlemen! I needed the laughs!

Reactions: Nordling
Shaun__ said:
AdamAdamant said:

The quality was dropping since they were on Comedy Central, and they have been losing viewers.

Agreed, ever since it went to comedy central it started to suck :-x

Reactions: Shaun__
I remember my 10th birthday. I was having a birthday party sleepover at my grandmom's house, and earlier that morning I was literally checking under my shirt to see if I had boobs yet. :lol: Oh, how disappointed I was when I looked under my shirt.....

yummybrownfox said:
I remember my 10th birthday. I was having a birthday party sleepover at my grandmom's house, and earlier that morning I was literally checking under my shirt to see if I had boobs yet. :lol: Oh, how disappointed I was when I looked under my shirt.....

:lol:

Happy birthday to your little boy btw, gorgeous :)