AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why must it be so stupidly cold?! Why doesn't the weather understand that I often get paid to be naked?!

ILikeUonTop said:
It's 4:40 am and I have not been to sleep because I don't sleep. WTF sleep? Why do you hate me?
I stole your sleep. I usually wake up about that time, and I briefly did. I kicked the cat on over to vader's house, rolled over and slept good for about 3 and a half hours more! :mrgreen:

Reactions: Rose
vaderface11 said:
schlmoe said:
...I kicked the cat on over to vader's house...
You did no such thing.
Duuuude! Poetic license ;) I ought to compose a special haiku on that subject :cool:

*NOTE* No kitties were harmed in the creation/production of this thread :mrgreen:

This is a quote from a blog in my email inbox today:

"If you are good at making cars. And then you get good at design (a totally different area), then suddenly you might be the best in the world at car design.

When you change and learn from new fields you get to have idea sex (and idea orgasms). Your ideas have children." -James Altucher

Now I want to have idea sex.

vaderface11 said:
Pineapple and jalapeño on the same pizza isn't weird right?
Might be weird with pepperoni, but great with ham or Canadian bacon :twocents-02cents:

Am I the only one that's thinks on the Kindle version of "Scrabble" the computer is harder to beat than it should be, even on easy?

Godiva420 said:
Why must it be so stupidly cold?! Why doesn't the weather understand that I often get paid to be naked?!

I used to cam from my garage (bc I lived w/my parents & that was my room and what a LONG story that is) in the midwest in winter and it was AWFUL....now I live in the desert and have to turn my AC on more often than not to get my nips perky :p

The headline on my e-mail provider read like this.

"Justin Bieber was charged with assault for allegedly hitting a Toronto limousine driver several times in the back of the head last month."

Totally blown away by this news, not b/c i give a shit about Justin Bieber, but b/c i feel for limo drivers everywhere & how this impacts their reputation. Who the fuck lets Justin Bieber hit them more than once and does not deliver a news worthy ass woppin?

Reactions: Shaun__
I wish instead of having to drink water I had an IV and I just had to chang the bag every once in a while.

vaderface11 said:
I wish instead of having to drink water I had an IV and I just had to chang the bag every once in a while.
Your wish is granted. Unfortunately your arm where the needle goes in develops a serious infection due to long term use. They have to amputa...

Oh wait, wrong thread. Never mind.

Reactions: Rose
I sometimes dislike Internet communication where my end is only text, such as forum posts, Twitter, MFC chat rooms etc because I usually talk with a sarcastic humor and a lot of flirtation. That is sometimes lost in text and gives the wrong impression. In my head, it's hilarious. I just tend to forget people don't always read it the way I type it. :lol:

As a cam girl who tries her best to stay neutral, to not rock the boat, to not ruffle feathers...

... it really eases my anxieties when I make a post that is even the least bit controversial and it gets at least a person or two that thanks it.

It's almost as though the thank button is encouragement that we aren't totally off-base, even if not everyone agrees with our opinion.

I'd thank you more often, but I prefer to reserve those for exceptional occasions. Don't interpret my lack of a "thank" as me disagreeing with you.

bawksy said:
I'd thank you more often, but I prefer to reserve those for exceptional occasions. Don't interpret my lack of a "thank" as me disagreeing with you.
Funny enough it was your "anti feminism" thread that inspired this "Daily thought".

AmberCutie said:
As a cam girl who tries her best to stay neutral, to not rock the boat, to not ruffle feathers...

... it really eases my anxieties when I make a post that is even the least bit controversial and it gets at least a person or two that thanks it.

It's almost as though the thank button is encouragement that we aren't totally off-base, even if not everyone agrees with our opinion.

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

We are either battling brutally cold temps or more snow. 3-7" of more snow starting tonight and into tomorrow. Then the same for Tuesday. This is the worst winter we have had in our area in quite a long time. I am ready for spring.

Not Somalian
And not Caribbean
I am a Russian new pirate.
And not Brazilian,
And not Indian,
I am a Russian new pirate.
Yes that's who I am, I am a new pirate.