AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Attachments

• quote-clarke-s-third-law.jpg
    quote-clarke-s-third-law.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 316
Midterm test in 2 hours. First of two this week and already had another two last week. At this point my sight is all blurry. Having trouble focusing on text.

JerryBoBerry said:
Midterm test in 2 hours. First of two this week and already had another two last week. At this point my sight is all blurry. Having trouble focusing on text.
You can do itttttt!!!!!!

Shaun__ said:
The mouths on some of the Face Off creations tonight look like vaginas, I am kind of surprised no one noticed on the shows staff and said something.
What's wrong with vaginas? :think:

Sevrin said:
Shaun__ said:
The mouths on some of the Face Off creations tonight look like vaginas, I am kind of surprised no one noticed on the shows staff and said something.
What's wrong with vaginas? :think:

Nothing is wrong with them, but that kind of stuff is usually frowned at by the powers that be. It reminded of the penises people say are in the original copies of the Little Mermaid.

Played 6 a side football this evening, 4 goals, 3 assists.

Oh, and a fracture in my dominant wrist. Right hand is now in a cast, so I can't use MFC for intended purposes play for a few weeks.

Models I may like. Interesting feature. However I'm baffled it never occurred to a single programmer on staff to not have the entire list populated by models who are already on my friends list. Every single one of them.

Basically the feature has now boiled down to a reminder that I like the models on there. Why yes I do, you're absolutely correct list. Thank you for reminding me of stuff I already knew.

:woops:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_19_2014 , 11_29_04 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_19_2014 , 11_29_04 PM.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 260
I'm ridin' the highs, I'm diggin' the lows
'Cause at least I feel alive

Okay, that's a Michelle Branch lyric but this throwback song is really picking up my mood :lol:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I wish I had more holes so there can be even more dicks in me during a gang bang.

:lol: :cool:

CallMeWilliam said:
Based on this comment

I often wonder about classical conditioning (aka Pavlovian conditioning or respondent conditioning) with regards to the token sound and how models maybe unknowingly affected by just the sound (biologically or chemically).

:think:
For those who didn't click the second link:
5xKGu.jpg

Getting drunk alone on a Saturday night and sending stupid messages to friends may not be a good idea after all, especially when Sunday morning rolls around. But taking sleeping med's after getting drunk and sending stupid messages to friends can lead to some pretty weird dreams.

Maybe I need friends that'll stop me from drinking alone...or at least that'll get smashed with me. :think:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
If you can't get what you need where you are, than get excited about moving on, and go, even if you are not sure where you are headed.

Why is it right after the crazy stalker guy kidnaps the girl in the movies the first thing he says is 'Don't worry I won't hurt you, I'd never hurt you.'

I just ate a pickle spear wrapped in a super soft flour tortilla...
I'm not certain I've really lived up until this point.
I have also never driven to the store in my pajamas but...

Only two pickle spears remain...
There are 7 tortillas.