AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It's getting to be iced coffee time! I made a too-weak batch by accident but tomorrow's will be perfect!

You just compelled me to put on a pot to ice up.

I use my french press to do it! I make a strong french press pot, put room temp water in it, stir it, and cover it with plastic. Leave it alone for 18-24 hours and the next day you have less bitter, smoother, stronger iced coffee that won't melt your ice cubes!

I use my french press to do it! I make a strong french press pot, put room temp water in it, stir it, and cover it with plastic. Leave it alone for 18-24 hours and the next day you have less bitter, smoother, stronger iced coffee that won't melt your ice cubes!

I have a coffee maker, but I only use it for tea. For coffee I go old school, I use this... :bag:

10459042.jpg

My iPad has slowly been crapping out and now it's got a dead spot on the touch screen. I can't decide if it's worth putting any more money into...

A girl on Facebook said "Why was Future on Saturday Night Live wearing the bear from The Revenant?" :giggle:

vS00LbN.jpg

I used to hate when I'd have to do my own grocery shopping but have grown to love it over the past year. At first I had no clue where shit was, didn't even know what some of my favorite foods looked like before they were prepared. Now I look forward to going. Guaranteed to see at least one person from high school to bullshit with while there and I no longer wander around the store like a lost child when trying to find something specific. Now I just need to learn how to cook.

Boil-water-what-am-i-a-chemist-American-Dad.gif

Now I just need to learn how to cook.

May I suggest Better Homes & Gardens New Cook Book Ring-bound. It's a reprint of the 1953 version. Used you can pick up a copy for around $7. I have two. My moms and one I bought in better shape for me.

It may seem odd to suggest such an old one but I think it's much better than many modern cookbooks. Especially if you are wanting to learn how to cook. Many modern cookbooks are designed for quick and lazy cooking using mixes and such. Buy a bottle of this sauce, a bag of these frozen mixed vegetables, a package of pre-diced meats. Mix together and you have a meal.

But that sort of cookbook [better homes one] gives you all the ingredients needed to make it yourself. What vegetables to cut up, what spices to add, how to make a roux and get it thick enough for a sauce...all from scratch. To me that is always so much better. You learn how to actually make all those bottles of sauces and mixes instead of having to pay more to buy them pre-made for you. They didn't have all the mixes back when that one was written. In fact Banquet TV dinners didn't hit shelves until 2 years after this book. You learned it all from scratch then.

With modern cookbooks if you don't have that specific bottle of sauce they call for in their 3 or 4 ingredient 'recipe' then you really can't make that meal. But if you know how to make that meal from scratch you can start experimenting. You get a feel for what spices will work, how to substitute them to create new meals. If you're out of one item you can still make a meal.

May I suggest Better Homes & Gardens New Cook Book Ring-bound. It's a reprint of the 1953 version. Used you can pick up a copy for around $7. I have two. My moms and one I bought in better shape for me.

It may seem odd to suggest such an old one but I think it's much better than many modern cookbooks. Especially if you are wanting to learn how to cook. Many modern cookbooks are designed for quick and lazy cooking using mixes and such. Buy a bottle of this sauce, a bag of these frozen mixed vegetables, a package of pre-diced meats. Mix together and you have a meal.

Indeed! If you want to learn the basic basics of protein, starch, and veggie prep, then the classics are the way! I think it's important to start at the root of things and THEN learn to take shortcuts.

Hey people! There is an "Introduce Yourself" thread here at ACF. Use it, please!

Hey people! There is an "Introduce Yourself" thread here at ACF. Use it, please!
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go merge some shit...

If you unscramble the letters of Gabby Douglas' (Olympic gold medalist) last name, it spells "USA Gold." :) That is so cool!

Never even realized it until someone on YouTube pointed it out.

Reactions: Nordling and Gen
I was speaking to this dude who was a big fan of the Spiderman movies. He asked me what i thought of the Spidey franchise and i gave him my honest opinion: I didn't think they were that good. Okay at best, but not that great.

You could tell he was trying to suppress some rage after having heard my opinion. His body language signified that he was all worked up. He asked me for reasons why i didn't like the films... i gave them... and he kept brushing them off by responding with "Na they were great." He just couldn't accept my opinion since it didn't fall in line with his.

I was speaking to this dude who was a big fan of the Spiderman movies. He asked me what i thought of the Spidey franchise and i gave him my honest opinion: I didn't think they were that good. Okay at best, but not that great.

You could tell he was trying to suppress some rage after having heard my opinion. His body language signified that he was all worked up. He asked me for reasons why i didn't like the films... i gave them... and he kept brushing them off by responding with "Na they were great." He just couldn't accept my opinion since it didn't fall in line with his.

I can't stand when people do that. If you're gonna insist on telling a person that their OPINION is wrong, why even bother asking for their opinion in the first place? Ugh, people suck sometimes.

I can't stand when people do that. If you're gonna insist on telling a person that their OPINION is wrong, why even bother asking for their opinion in the first place? Ugh, people suck sometimes.
I have told people before that "Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad." Wether or not I'm serious...

Well, that's kind of cool actually.
(stick with it past the boring rolling part)

EDIT: Weird. This gif is showing up in preview, but not loading after i post it. If that's the case for you too, click here to see it.

EDIT TWO: Ah. bringing it in as media and not a picture worked better.

It's getting to be iced coffee time! I made a too-weak batch by accident but tomorrow's will be perfect!
I learned a new instant excellent cold coffee trick from a friend.
Step 1. make a cup of regular hot coffee in a mug.
Step 2. Fill 16 oz tumbler with five or six ice cubes, your cream, and liquid sugar (torani is my favorite)
Step 3. Pour hot coffee into tumbler.

The ice will melt slightly but the cold creamer will prevent the coffee from being watered down and the result is a quick perfect iced coffee.

Enjoy!

I hope I wake up on time tomorrow. I have a serious problem falling asleep but also with waking up, I don't like the way its affecting my life but all attempts to change it have failed thus far. UnforUnfortuntely I HAVE to be up in 7 hours for a dentist appointment.

I hope tomorrow is a good productive day and the start of an excellent week.

Yes to me that's all one thought, that repeats night after night in my head.

It's turned cold here the last couple of days, isn't this supposed to be Spring? I'd love to be somewhere warm with a sugar white sandy beach, ocean waves lazily lapping the shore, and a girl that suddenly has lost her inhibitions and decided to herself, "Dayum boy! You'll do!"

It's turned cold here the last couple of days, isn't this supposed to be Spring? I'd love to be somewhere warm with a sugar white sandy beach, ocean waves lazily lapping the shore, and a girl that suddenly has lost her inhibitions and decided to herself, "Dayum boy! You'll do!"

It snowed here briefly yesterday. I'm looking forward to the warm weather being consistent, instead of this '70 degrees one day...40 degrees the next day' crap.