AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It would be hilarious if there was a script installed on ACF that automatically merged peoples' new accounts (because making one to have a secret alter-ego with an attitude is cool! /s) with their original ones.

My brother is currently watching Burn Notice, which is one of my all time favorites. Everytime I see him he lets me know how far along he is, and as of today I know he's to a point that I'll be getting a "WTF is happening they're killing good peoplenow?!?!?" text very soon. Not sure if that's hilarious or horrible...

The amount of times I check eBay in a day has gone up approximately 2 billion percent since I started trying to sell stuff...

You get email alerts when your items sell don't you?

It would be hilarious if there was a script installed on ACF that automatically merged peoples' new accounts (because making one to have a secret alter-ego with an attitude is cool! /s) with their original ones.

mynameisnotbob84 is NOT me and there's nothing you can do to prove otherwise :emo:

All in the span of 47 minutes.... (bottom to top)

That escalated quickly.

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 4.51.02 PM.png

The amount of times I check eBay in a day has gone up approximately 2 billion percent since I started trying to sell stuff...

I was watching one of globalvoodoo's YouTube videos where he does this live show and has other sellers guess how much specific eBay items sold for. One seller sold a used Frankenstein Halloween candy bucket for a winning bid of $600, and another seller sold a used Littlest Pet Shop chihuahua toy for a winning bid of $910. Wow!

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
They smell like jizz.

Haha. I think they smell EXACTLY like fish. They're kind of ruining the whole 'sitting outside on the porch reading a book' experience for me. :yuck:

Reactions: eyeteach
My day isn't at all going as planned. I was excited to get to the gym this morning but it's snowing. I was excited to get back on cam after being sick for a while, but the first new I heard this morning was of the sudden death of a friend. That was 4 hours ago. First I was shocked, then I cried quietly to myself in my bathroom. And now, I'm trying to go about my day like I normally would but everything feels very melancholy. I started this post with a stupid complaint on purpose to make a point- despite anything that could go wrong for me today, it's temporary. I will drink my coffee and find a way to sort things out.

But someone I know passed away yesterday, and she is simply gone. All day, all around the world, people are dying, people homeless, or starving, or suffering, and on and on. This post is for them...

I can't help but sound like the eharmony cat lady here, I wish I could hug everyone and make everything all better.

I've put on some weight! :clap: I was just trying on some Bongo jeans in a Sears fitting room, and size 3 was too tight on me. I tried on size 5, and they fit great! :)

I went to Chipotle yesterday and bought a burrito (I had a coupon for free chips and salsa with a burrito purchase)--OMG my body is still trying to process the enormity of it all . Guac costs 1.50 extra which seems extreme and I did not know this. Still, it was HUGE.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
How to be a bad/annoying ACF member:

1. Create account with fake avatar of a female, with a feminine name, in order to garner favor from the suspected majority of cam girl members here.
  2. Start an extremely wordy thread as your first post, complete with a million links, trying to incite people to join your global, Internet-wide movement.
  3. Sign in with your* old account you made here many years ago to reply to said thread and sound like there is support for your cause. *So of course maybe it's not YOUR account, but definitely someone you know/lives with you/etc. Doesn't make it much less annoying.
  4. Change your avatar, since no one is buying it.
  5. Decide that since people aren't wholeheartedly supporting your cause that they are stupid and don't know what's good for them, that they must not really care about their job.
  6. Start literally flinging poop at all disagreers. Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 2.04.08 PM.png
  7. Have your ability to rate posts taken away by administrator.

Question: On an old episode of Modern Family, Claire got her husband Phil an iPad for his birthday, and after the family sang "Happy Birthday" he blew out virtual candles on the virtual birthday cake showing on the iPad screen. That's pretty freakin' cool. Anybody know the name of that app or website that allows you to do that???

Question: On an old episode of Modern Family, Claire got her husband Phil an iPad for his birthday, and after the family sang "Happy Birthday" he blew out virtual candles on the virtual birthday cake showing on the iPad screen. That's pretty freakin' cool. Anybody know the name of that app or website that allows you to do that???

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/birthday-happy-birthday-blow/id377392362?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-birthday-blow-out-your/id520806349?mt=8

How to be a bad/annoying ACF member:

1. Create account with fake avatar of a female, with a feminine name, in order to garner favor from the suspected majority of cam girl members here.
  2. Start an extremely wordy thread as your first post, complete with a million links, trying to incite people to join your global, Internet-wide movement.
  3. Sign in with your* old account you made here many years ago to reply to said thread and sound like there is support for your cause. *So of course maybe it's not YOUR account, but definitely someone you know/lives with you/etc. Doesn't make it much less annoying.
  4. Change your avatar, since no one is buying it.
  5. Decide that since people aren't wholeheartedly supporting your cause that they are stupid and don't know what's good for them, that they must not really care about their job.
  6. Start literally flinging poop at all disagreers.
  7. Have your ability to rate posts taken away by administrator.

8. Reply to administrator laughing at them after #7 happens in an attempt to further antagonize.

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
checkmark_box_small_red.jpg Live near college.

checkmark_box_small_red.jpg College has explosives degree program.

checkmark_box_small_red.jpg Time of year where students have to blow up all their work from the semester.

View from my front door.

Reactions: TacoBelle and Gen