AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
Today I learned about Kush Support Breast Separators.
Not sure if I learned all the details though. So I may have to watch the commercial through a few more times.

• Funny!
Reactions: Lila Brooks
OmG! I just talked to my apartment neighbor and we talked about comic con here. She made this cool Captain America shield which compliments her "winter soldier" costume she designed and dresses up as. When she showed me the shield I honestly felt really cool holding it (It was fucking cool--even if it was a sled at one time)!

I tried talking to her about Captain America (i have a ton of the comics) but she had no idea what I was talking about because she never read the comics I had read. I need a Marvel zombie support group ("Hi, My name is Brian and I have a ton of old Captain America comics").:nailbiting::cool::couchpotato::):confused:

Reactions: Gen and AmberCutie
My thought of the day:
Whenever I get an MFC profile code to work out, I plan to stay up until midnight trying to figure out how the hell I did that.
I usually fuck it up somehow and stay up until 7:30 am furiously re-reading the code from the beginning to see what I deleted.
Also, whenever I type out the word "thought" I skip the last T. I am aware of this though, so I always correct it but I can't seem to stop.

Just found out my neighbours have started to notice I'm not driving to work anymore and the gossip about me is rife in the street haha! (I just quit my old job to try out camming full time - eek!) I have yet to tell them I work 'on the internet'.
My thought of the day is whether they figure it out (keep nearly forgetting to close the curtains when I'm walking around after shows too! ). Got to love a nosy street ha.

What's the protocol for deleting an account here? Can I deactivate it somehow or am I just supposed to stop posting? Place is a bit too sensitive and strange for my liking.

Reactions: Bocefish
What's the protocol for deleting an account here? Can I deactivate it somehow or am I just supposed to stop posting? Place is a bit too sensitive and strange for my liking.
I don't delete accounts, so you can just stop logging in, or I can deactivate it which will prevent you from logging in without admin intervention.

• Helpful!
Reactions: pocket sand
Anyone here like the way that they smell (you know, after all the shower smells go away)? Even when I don't shower I like my smell. Que the saturday night live skit, but seriously, I don't wear perfume or deodorant--is it possible my lot in life has been affected by how I smell to others? (I started rewatching season one of the walking dead and there is a scene where glen and rick have to smell like the walkers and walk thru them, so this contemplation is probably based on that--it just popped into my head).

You are saying to yourself--you can't smell yourself, how would you know if you smell good? Trust me, if I smelled even the slightest bit funky there is one person I see five days a week for seven hours a day that wouldn't hesitate to tell me (he mentions all my other faults daily). :)

Last edited:
Anyone here like the way that they smell (you know, after all the shower smells go away)? Even when I don't shower I like my smell. Que the saturday night live skit, but seriously, I don't wear perfume or deodorant--is it possible my lot in life has been affected by how I smell to others? (I started rewatching season one of the walking dead and there is a scene where glen and rick have to smell like the walkers and walk thru them, so this contemplation is probably based on that--it just popped into my head).

You are saying to yourself--you can't smell yourself, how would you know if you smell good? Trust me, if I smelled even the slightest bit funky there is one person I see five days a week for seven hours a day that wouldn't hesitate to tell me (he mentions all my other faults daily). :)

Your post made me think of that *old* joke:

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. My farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady comes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts...although still silent...stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

Soooo...maybe a visit to an ENT (Otorhinolaryngologist) is in order... :p

I now realize that i've unconsciously replaced cam sites with Twitch over the past 6 months. Felt like such a gradual change that i didn't notice until i finally stopped and thought about how little time i invest in cam sites these days.

After about 5-6 years of on & off participation in cam sites, i've hit a point where i no longer enjoy it for various reasons.

Last edited:
I now realize that i've unconsciously replaced cam sites with Twitch over the past 6 months. Felt like such a gradual change that i didn't notice until i finally stopped and thought about how little time i invest in cam sites these days.

After about 5-6 years of on & off participation in cam sites, i've hit a point where i no longer enjoy it for various reasons.

Have you ever tried watching non-nude camgirls? It seems like you're searching for strictly entertainment rather than the sexy times, so maybe a model who focuses on that would fulfill your needs. But, then again, if you're happy with your leave of absence from camsites, then don't feel obligated to return. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself happy!

now realize that i've unconsciously replaced cam sites with Twitch over the past 6 months. Felt like such a gradual change that i didn't notice until i finally stopped and thought about how little time i invest in cam sites these days.

Have you ever tried watching non-nude camgirls? It seems like you're searching for strictly entertainment rather than the sexy times, so maybe a model who focuses on that would fulfill your needs. But, then again, if you're happy with your leave of absence from camsites, then don't feel obligated to return. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself happy!

Totally NOT putting words into Iris's mouth here, but that's her round-about, non-pushy way of saying she does poker tournaments Friday nights, Bingo Monday nights. She also does Battleship and other various games once in a while. She's currently doing story time, reading an entire book chapter by chapter, the rest of the days of the week. She's also just started dabbling in streaming video games she's playing in her room. And there's cute dogs who steal the show often. So you should totally stop on by sometime.

JerryBoBerry, camgirlin' it up.

And this is where Iris sends me a nasty DM saying how embarrassed she is I just did this. :oops: worth it.

@I_Am_Iris I'm afraid it's much more complicated. I kinda have a laundry list of reasons; some of them would take days to explain. But yea, this transition has been the happier road for me.

I'm still visiting mfc, only waaaaaaay less than my average time spent as a regular visitor.

Reactions: TacoBelle
In October 2014, my best friend died suddenly. His doctor had just diagnosed him with the flu, but it transpired it was actually a rare condition, that caused lesions on his brain and spinal chord. This was only discovered when he fell into a coma. He was only 29.

In August 2015, another close friend died in a horrific car accident. A nail on the road punctured her car tyre, and she died instantly. She was also 29.

I've just learned today that another very good friend, and my partner in crime so to speak, has died. When we last spoke, he said he was going away for a few days. I've learned that, despite his appearances in front of me, he was suffering from severe depression and took his own life.

Right now, it seems everyone I trust is gradually being taken from me. It's a struggle to know what to do, even if it seems to be happening now with an alarming frequency.

I wish I could have done more.