AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
O0DFzSL.gif

Well that escalated quickly!

Happy Mother's Day to all ACF moms!

O0DFzSL.gif

Well that escalated quickly!

Happy Mother's Day to all ACF moms!

Thanks!

I catch myself wanting to say "Thanks! Happy Mothers' Day to you too!" to all of the guys as well, and I have to keep stopping myself from saying it. LOL. It's like I'm programmed to (almost) repeat the sentiment back at EVERYONE...like when we all tell each other "Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!" :)

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: DudeExtreme and Gen
Is it still considered a farmers tan when its really just a sunburn that ends at your elbows?
These days, it's referred to as an "UPOS" tan (Uber driving a piece of shit car with no A/C, forcing him to hang his arm out the window).

Allow happiness.

I feel like this thought should be expanded upon, because it might not make sense to everyone.

For years, I thought that I was happy, simply because I was not UNhappy. However, it wasn't until my life forced changes upon me that I had the startling realization: I was just content with the situation. And there's so much more to happiness than just contentment.

"I'm not UNhappy" does NOT equal "I AM happy."

So many of us use the lack of money as an excuse for why we're not happy. Fuck that. If you want to be happy, you WILL be happy. You will shut people out of your life whose presence bring more negativity than positivity into your mind. Change yourself to attract who and what you want in your life. You don't have to have money to change your thoughts and consciousness.

If you think a thought for 17 seconds, that thought will attract another just like it. So force yourself to focus on your blessings and things that make you happy, and you WILL be happy.

This is so odd. Somehow I managed to get a piece of black hair lodged into the bottom of my foot, and when I tugged at it to pull it out, that shit hurt. Lol. My right foot's been hurting, and I'm walking around all funny. I was told to soak my foot in some warm water, so that's what I'm doing right now.

This is so odd. Somehow I managed to get a piece of black hair lodged into the bottom of my foot, and when I tugged at it to pull it out, that shit hurt. Lol. My right foot's been hurting, and I'm walking around all funny. I was told to soak my foot in some warm water, so that's what I'm doing right now.

Had a whisker go into a finger one time. Went in deep. Cut hair can be sharp!

Had a whisker go into a finger one time. Went in deep. Cut hair can be sharp!

Okay, I just pulled it out with tweezers after soaking it for a while in hot water. What a relief!

The Serenity Prayer is excellent for daily thoughts
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference
There are many other things I use too but I don't want to list them here but I'll list them in private if asked

I have it hanging in my bathroom, so I look at it a lot. :)

It's all fun and games until shit gets real.

I feel old, I just realized that I can use my new prime account to listen to Kenny Loggins anytime i want. If that alone isnt worth $99 a year, I dunno what is...

Just saw a laundry detergent commercial where they ask "how do you feel in dark clothes?"

I feel like the whole world can tell I own a white cat, that's how I feel...

Reactions: TacoBelle
What in the hell are my downstairs neighbors doing? They're rattling my floor! o_O

Also, my username functions as my password...