AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So Mom used the word "blowjob" today. WTF and LMFAO at the same time. Yeah, uh...wasn't expecting that...

• Hugs
  • Funny!
Reactions: DFT and Nordling
So Mom used the word "blowjob" today. WTF and LMFAO at the same time. Yeah, uh...wasn't expecting that...
If my mother used that word... or started talking about ANYTHING sex related, it'd be a miracle. She got a vibrator as a gift from her sister. It broke and she managed somehow to tell me to get her new one because she won't buy 'such dirty things' herself... So I went shopping to stationary sex shop and told the lady that it was for my mother. She showed me all kinds of vibrators, recommending some with advanced options. I stopped her when she took out 'the best' one that rotates, stimulates clit and simulates real movement of a cock... It's hard to find something that will not scare my mother to death... ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
If my mother used that word... or started talking about ANYTHING sex related, it'd be a miracle. She got a vibrator as a gift from her sister. It broke and she managed somehow to tell me to get her new one because she won't buy 'such dirty things' herself... So I went shopping to stationary sex shop and told the lady that it was for my mother. She showed me all kinds of vibrators, recommending some with advanced options. I stopped her when she took out 'the best' one that rotates, stimulates clit and simulates real movement of a cock... It's hard to find something that will not scare my mother to death... ;)

LOL.

On a serious note...the "blowjob" thing came up in a conversation with Mom, because she told me that her boss was fired after it was discovered that he'd been getting blowjobs in his office from the younger, female employees.

me, 25 minutes ago: its late and I haven't been getting enough sleep, definitely going to bed at 2.
me, 15 minutes ago: haha look its only 1 again.

add that to the list of excuses I guess...

Reactions: Gen
I think it's hilarious when people who have never touched nor seen a naked (non-parental) breast in their life are pricks about implants. (Especially ones that look indistinguishable from natural ones)

It's like someone who has never driven a car but only ever seen them in movies complaining that someone else is a pussy for not having a Hemi. Until you actually drive a car, stop yelling insults from your bicycle. If you ever get the chance to see an engine in real life, you wouldn't care if it was a 50cc Moped engine or a v12. You'd just be excited to hear it purr.

NO MORE ENGINE SHAMING. (Or boob-shaming.)

Model just told off her room for ninja tipping because her room helper can't see ninja tips.

Uhm, who the fuck cares what your room helper can see? Ain't no one there to appease no fucking room helper, idiot.

I think it's hilarious when people who have never touched nor seen a naked (non-parental) breast in their life are pricks about implants. (Especially ones that look indistinguishable from natural ones)

It's like someone who has never driven a car but only ever seen them in movies complaining that someone else is a pussy for not having a Hemi. Until you actually drive a car, stop yelling insults from your bicycle. If you ever get the chance to see an engine in real life, you wouldn't care if it was a 50cc Moped engine or a v12. You'd just be excited to hear it purr.

I feel like it would be ok to be disappointed by the "purr" of a moped. Sorry for the "engine" shaming.

Wondering if I am the only one pondering just how many avatars @Kitsune will go through before a perfect one is found to settle down with.

Wondering if I am the only one pondering just how many avatars @Kitsune will go through before a perfect one is found to settle down with.

Keeping the same avatar for years is a very dad thing to do.
I have the freshest avatars and the dankest memes.

On that note, it's funny when certain members are too quick to point out any camgirl who's well endowed that she must have implants on her

Keeping the same avatar for years is a very dad thing to do.
I have the freshest avatars and the dankest memes.
I will never change my avatar for ACF historical purposes. Had this since 3 days before we launched. :)
Holy shit, I just noticed what it says on @Kitsune's avatar's shirt. Is it bad I laughed?
Speaking of which, though... I'm kinda hoping @Kitsune updates hers soon, because while some find the meme funny, it's possibly a bit much for this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: helloimc
You are the boss.
I didn't wanna come at it with a "hey change it or else" sorta deal, but I appreciate the change. :)

edit to add: if someone posts an obvious hate symbol/etc I normally would go manually remove their avatar then send them a warning not to use such images, as I have done in the past.

edit again: the fact that JJTP is tossing out hugs like candy today is making my day.

I didn't wanna come at it with a "hey change it or else" sorta deal, but I appreciate the change. :)

edit to add: if someone posts an obvious hate symbol/etc I normally would go manually remove their avatar then send them a warning not to use such images, as I have done in the past.

edit again: the fact that JJTP is tossing out hugs like candy today is making my day.

In my avatar's defense, it isn't a hate symbol, the guy was clearly joking. Nobody wears an "i heart waterboarding kids" tee seriously. Holding a bazooka and wearing a Davy Crockett hat were just the cherries on top of his joke.

In my avatar's defense, it isn't a hate symbol, the guy was clearly joking. Nobody wears an "i heart waterboarding kids" tee seriously. Holding a bazooka and wearing a Davy Crockett hat were just the cherries on top of his joke.
I was referring to the guy I previously warned and removed a white supremacy avatar. I knows yours wasn't.