AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating a regular

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest ever tip was 5,000 tokens and even that seriously made me think about the motivation and if I can ever fulfill whatever idea my tipper had when he spend close to 500 dollars on me with a push of a button. A six figure number of dollars I will assume and not six digit tokens in just FIVE months, just wow, my head is spinning. On mfc I will assume, she must have a quite high camscore, right?

Personally I’ll make anyone believe I’m in love with them for 6 figures in 5 months and imma buy a fucking house😂
I’ve never told anyone I had feelings for them tbh. I put myself out as independent, not looking for a relationship, so I think people looking for that don’t approach me. Might be why I’m not making 6 figure yet 🤦‍♀️

You know the success of a relationship isn't determined by one or two visits. Without any evidence except my own experience and talking to other models, I think over time, the success of these pairings is slim to none. I do know of several that lasted a year or two but none beyond that. The reason you don't ever hear back is because:

- the ones who were outright scammed would be too disgusted to ever report back
- the ones who hit it off with the model wouldn't need any more advice

Oh yeah, I do know for sure, since I've been in a long distance relationship in the past. I wasn't the only one taking flights of course, so this may be different from his case and, possibly, a red flag for him. Anyway, as long as both parts are getting what they want from the relationship, I really see no problem.

Also, I remember a thread here where a guy was about to meet a girl and then he reported back that all went well. I mean, not that he owned anything to anybody and, I guess, not that anybody here really cared, but I see no big deal in giving the forum an update saying, idk, "Didn't go well, I was naive", or "I had a blast". Sure, long distance relationships are very difficult and stressfull - in general I'd say - but nowadays are more common than one may think and you never know how things will turn out. You sure may have a point that camsites are not exactly dating site. Anyway, mine didn't end up well but, on a more funny note,

I still remember I had earned so many fuc*ing flying points on my card that basically I was able to get 2 free tickets to fly wherever I wanted. Which I did, asking the girl I was super into at that time if she would have like to join me and she said yes. So winning! And, quod erat demonstrandum, I always have a plan!

Thank you all for your advice. We ended up meeting each other for 14 days in another country. We had a great time together. It felt surreal finally seeing her in person after only being able to see each other over camera for 2 years. I'm still helping her financially but significantly less than I did before. This doesn't bother me so much. The downside to all of this is I won't see her again for another 10 months as she's only allowed two weeks vacation a year. It's a little depressing. I asked her about future plans together and I think she might be afraid to commit this early. She wanted more time together before discussing moving countries and living together. I can understand her point of view it's just unfortunate not being able to see her again for 10 months.

I don't expect anyone here to care. I'm just providing updates for those interested or for the other guys in my situation that search the forum.

Also, sorry about making three accounts. I signed up with fake emails thinking I wouldn't post here more than once.

Thank you all for your advice. We ended up meeting each other for 14 days in another country. We had a great time together. It felt surreal finally seeing her in person after only being able to see each other over camera for 2 years. I'm still helping her financially but significantly less than I did before. This doesn't bother me so much. The downside to all of this is I won't see her again for another 10 months as she's only allowed two weeks vacation a year. It's a little depressing. I asked her about future plans together and I think she might be afraid to commit this early. She wanted more time together before discussing moving countries and living together. I can understand her point of view it's just unfortunate not being able to see her again for 10 months.

I don't expect anyone here to care. I'm just providing updates for those interested or for the other guys in my situation that search the forum.

Also, sorry about making three accounts. I signed up with fake emails thinking I wouldn't post here more than once.

If it does become very serious then 10 months is nothing in the grand scheme of things, heck, even 2 or 3 years would not be - I mean from the point of now you to have met each other, not from the first time you met or fell for each other. When it involves moving one of your's entire life, especially from one country to another, or even just one state/city to another, it's a HUGE leap so waiting those [agonizing] months or years, will really help you see and understand more of how serious it is between you both. You don't want her rushing into it, moving to be with you in a different country (or vice versa) after only a few months and then you both regretting it.

I know a model that did this and she went to a new country to be with him but he had failed to tell her A LOT of important information [regarding his health and other things] which would make a HUGE impact on their life and her decision. Just be sure you are both happy and comfortable and confident in having shared as much about your past, present and future life as you can. Make sure you are not hiding things that you only plan to share said info when you are moving together.

Just make sure everything is "ready" and not rushed. It's better to take a few years and build that foundation for the rest of your life, in which you can be happy together for 50 years, rather than to rush love and to have it all fall apart within months

I really hope this works out to be legit, Viper. Meeting family sounds like a great sign of trust. Good on you for cutting the spending down. Your 2020 update was a sweet package just in time for valentine's.

The downside to all of this is I won't see her again for another 10 months as she's only allowed two weeks vacation a year.
This is the only part that bothers me. Is it not possible to fly to her country and meet up with her outside of her working hours?

I really hope this works out to be legit, Viper. Meeting family sounds like a great sign of trust. Good on you for cutting the spending down. Your 2020 update was a sweet package just in time for valentine's.

I have to echo this as well. it's cool to hear things went well, and I hope it continues to do so.

This is the only part that bothers me. Is it not possible to fly to her country and meet up with her outside of her working hours?

But, this is something that has always been something that gives me pause when considering any long distance relationship. Time off from work, as well as expenses associated with it. I do not believe that it should be up to one person to do all of the travelling, nor pay for all the higher expenses.

Yes, there are conditions that need to be taken into account such as income, children, time off, etc. With int'l travel, visas, passports, etc. I think that if one person flies to meet the other, then on the next meeting, it should be reversed. If they can't afford the flight/trip, then I would help pay for it if was able to. It's not just about the money, but also about time investment. Beyond that, I think it's good for each other to see where/how the other lives and experience them in their own area as people tend to act differently when away from home.

But, I also think that the initial meetup could be someplace neutral, such as a city midway between the two. Though, that also has its own difficulties.

But, this is something that has always been something that gives me pause when considering any long distance relationship. Time off from work, as well as expenses associated with it. I do not believe that it should be up to one person to do all of the travelling, nor pay for all the higher expenses.
Nobody prefers a long distance relationship, but if they're meaningful, they could be worth every penny. The majority of flights/high expenses should depend on who has the most income. In this case:

If they can't afford the flight/trip, then I would help pay for it if was able to.
I don't think this applies to OP.
I see her everyday at "work" and I've been helping her a lot financially. I'm lucky to have a great career that pays well that I worked hard for. I'm embarrassed to say how much I spent. Lets just say it will be six figures in about 5 months at the rate I've been spending.
I think meeting up would be the one case that I'd say the member in a member/camgirl relationship shouldn't worry about, granted that you don't splurge on her when you're there and have her pay for the food or something. Just to be sure that there's not a financial conflict of interest in the early stages.
Edit: to clarify, it bothers me because meetups don't have to involve a vacation. As someone who has had all-but-one relationship be online-only in their adult life, I know how much I would've loved seeing them irl outside of working hours, and I can sympathise with OP. Even an hour a week irl would've been incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody prefers a long distance relationship, but if they're meaningful, they could be worth every penny. The majority of flights/high expenses should depend on who has the most income. In this case:

You missed the "time investment" comment I made. When one person is investing their time and money into doing all of the flying, then it is very one-sided. Why does he have to be the one to always fly to visit her? If she gets two weeks of vacation, why can't she fly to visit him? I addressed the income inequality by saying if it existed, and the other person couldn't afford the flight, then wouldn't have an issue helping to pay for it.

If he gets two weeks as well, why only take vacations at the same time? One person can save a couple of days for personal time, then use the rest to fly to visit the other and space it out six months apart. Yes, it's less time together. But, it's more frequent

I think meeting up would be the one case that I'd say the member in a member/camgirl relationship shouldn't worry about, granted that you don't splurge on her when you're there and have her pay for the food or something. Just to be sure that there's not a financial conflict of interest in the early stages.

As one who has flown to initially meet someone, or been in short duration LDR's to see another, this is typically the case in most kinds. Again, this is a type of investment in the relationship and what I was referring to about alternating who's doing the flying. Gives exposure to each other's regular surroundings.

Edit: to clarify, it bothers me because meetups don't have to involve a vacation. As someone who has had all-but-one relationship be online-only in their adult life, I know how much I would've loved seeing them irl outside of working hours, and I can sympathise with OP. Even an hour a week irl would've been incredible.

Why I stated that LDR's give me pause when considering them. I don't want to just Skype or text/message with someone. I want the whole in person experience. Touch and feel them, hear them breath or sigh, laugh, see what their body language is like when they go through the range of emotions. Even just day to day stuff. Thus why I commented on alternating who's doing the travelling. this way, you can see them more frequently instead of only two weeks once every year.

I'm not saying LDR's can't work as I do know a number of people who have made LDR's work, and have been happily living together for many years. But, they both did major investments of time and money in the relationship. They both flew to see each other, etc as discussed. With the right person, they can be very rewarding. But, I've yet to find that person.

Clarification on all of this: I am talking about relationships in general. I have never dated anyone who I knew was a cam model.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.