AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DEA Banning Kratom. FUCK. Cancer survivor with chronic pain

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratom might end up with an conflicted legal status like marijuana, which is legal in several states but illegal everywhere under federal law. The Feds can choose not to enforce their prohibition, but that's not guaranteed.

As long as it stays in Schedule I, it will be difficult to do research to show that it has a "currently accepted medical use," and as long as it has no currently accepted medical use, it will stay in Schedule I.

Hopefully this DEA spokesman actually reflects the thinking inside DEA. We'll just have to wait for the final rule to be published in the Federal Register.

Last edited:
That's good to hear.

Now if we can just get the DEA declared a Schedule I agency
  1. high potential for abuse.
  2. has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
  3. lack of accepted safety for use

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Kratom saved mine and my fiancé life from a HORRIBLE heroin addiction! I OD'D 9 times during active addiction literally died twice. They brought me back with Narcan, had to give it to me 6 times, also did a known addicts way of bringing people back at home by putting ice down the pants. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired!! For me personally rehab just didn't work, and just when I was about to give up I found Kratom. It helps with our pain and it also very much helps with my anxiety! The DEA is trying to take away this wonderful plant that actually works for people trying to get clean off of opiates and for what? For their own selfish reasons to keep pushing more addictive drugs down our throats?! Listen to the people for once not just big pharma!! People WILL continue to use Kratom be it a schedule 1 class drug or not!!
For more information: <a href="http://kratomcrazy.com/">Kratom</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.