AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dealing with members who want to have real life sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies everyone, seriously very helpful!!
I do not actually feel comfortable leading them on. I think that is why I posted this thread... I guess I assumed that was the norm, to be seductive and entertaining to take their tokens, and not follow through.

This definitely cleared that up for me. I am going to be upfront now, 100% in my profile, my chats and even in privates.

Esp. with the fact that I am not a prostitute and not to degrade their work or put myself above them, but is that not inherently more sexy to the patrons of MFC. I mean, they did come to us and not a brothel or backpage ad, so I will really play that up and not worry so much about their feelings.

Thanks again.

I guess it's a fine line to tread at times. You do want to be seductive and entertaining but you also need to make clear that you're a paid fantasy that only exists online. Maybe you could have something on your profile about how you never ever meet members in real life. And if you ever suspect a member is wanting more from you than you're prepared to offer, then maybe a quick public service announcement to your room (while the member in question is present) - something along the lines of "I'm happy to be sexy and seductive for you and play in to your fantasies so long as you're tipping me, but I need you all to know that I only exist online and nothing will change that" - might be in order. That way you don't have to awkwardly single any one person out and risk embarrassing/upsetting them and losing out on their custom, but you still get your point across.

No wait! Please do be seductive and entertaining and take tokens - that really is what we want, a seducive fantasy. Just don't encourage the strange people who don't understand the boundaries.
Hahahaha I will definitely still be seductive ;) but exactly, I will not pretend I am willing to meet up, ever.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I always just say "sorry I don't do meet ups!" It gets the point across and it doesn't sound mean. I've learned most people don't read profiles or they wouldn't ask half the questions they do :p

Reactions: Gen and Nordling
I don't recommend meeting anyone in person that hints anything sexual when you have clearly made it known that you do not want that from them.
To me it doesn't matter how much they tip. No amount of money is worth it for someone to disrespect me. If they try and push you even after you have told them clearly they are being disrespectful and potentially dangerous/stalkerish/obsessed.

If I were you I would just put them on ignore and spend my time with other people that do appreciate me.

I get this all the time! it's like - oh your an aussie, I'm an aussie - lets hook up. I'm a broken record "This is not a dating site, it's a webcam site, you know where you tip me ONLINE" But thanks for asking babe.

A lot of people come to cam sites because they struggle with social interaction. .
This is totally right.
As someone said, it can be a calculated risk however some viewers like the ideia, to create a love story or something...
Sometimes i say 'no, i don't do SEX meet ups' (i'm fine with a drink or something but i never got that lol just sex), other times i go with it, tell them what we will do, all the sex and whatnot, the flirts and whatnot, all the lovey-dovey. I may not say 'no' but i do say something like 'you know, you are living in X and i live in Y so it is impossible to meet up'... some guys reply with 'yes, but i can dream right?' or something like *im going to be a regular and will come back everyday to spoil you*... and they NEVER comeback, but i won 20-30$ with the dreamy talk.. :p

Note: i work on SM where private with one person is the mainly earning.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MadJohnson
This is totally right.
As someone said, it can be a calculated risk however some viewers like the ideia, to create a love story or something...
Sometimes i say 'no, i don't do SEX meet ups' (i'm fine with a drink or something but i never got that lol just sex), other times i go with it, tell them what we will do, all the sex and whatnot, the flirts and whatnot, all the lovey-dovey. I may not say 'no' but i do say something like 'you know, you are living in X and i live in Y so it is impossible to meet up'... some guys reply with 'yes, but i can dream right?' or something like *im going to be a regular and will come back everyday to spoil you*... and they NEVER comeback, but i won 20-30$ with the dreamy talk.. :p

Note: i work on SM where private with one person is the mainly earning.
Yeah...I'm not going to agree with your method. Sorry. I think it's messed up.

I see that in the cam world the boundaries are flexible. With that, we offer what we are confortable with.

The viewers shows signs that wants an online boyfriend? I can give him that. They mainly like when i look him in the eyes and speak their name.
The viewers shows signs that wants to meet up IRL for sex? no, i am a cam model, an online fantasy, I am not a sex worker.

Also, it maybe be few, but exists cam models who also do sex work IRL. It is their choice, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.