AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DecAmber 2016

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
In just a few days we kick off the last super month of the year! The goal is top 100 Miss MFC and to have a wholelotta fun spirited times through the month. Details are below, and don't forget: none of this is available until after 12:01am PST on Dec 1!

Top 100 DecAmber.png

12 days of Xxxmas in Amberland.png

daily HT.png

SnapChat699.png

Here's a preview of the video bundle, will be 450 tokens!

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 1.18.08 PM.png

There will also be a fun charity event during the 2nd half of the month, details to be posted then. :)

I'm planning to be on cam Mon/Tues/Fri evenings, Thurs/Sat early afternoons. Off on Sundays (including Christmas, most likely.)
Instead of taking off Wednesdays during DecAmber, I'm trying something new:

Power Hour.png
Power-Hour Wednesdays will likely be from around 7pm til 8pm PST. Let's see how it goes!

I've also got some fun shows planned throughout the month, of course! There will be a cookie baking show and raffle for the goodies around mid-month, as well as gift bag prize draw days during Christmas week. Other shows: eggnog shower, tip-controlled sybian ride, oil dancing, beautiful agony, and santa baby hitachi cum.

I sure hope you'll be part of the fun and help me end this tumultuous year with a zing!

Last edited:
It looks like only 2 of these are left, possibly 3 if someone in this list opts out, but we'll see!

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.57.11 AM.png

I took the holiday themed photos for the prints this weekend, I think you're gonna love them. :)

In celebration of making it to the top 20 (and then all the way to 9 then 8!!)...
13woo.png nineomg.png omg8.png

... we had a special AmBearCat dance. I usually only share vids in my VIP area (which there ARE naughtier vids from that day up in there already) but I wanted to share the fun and happies here.

Be warned: there are LOUD tip noises, as I need to redo my xsplit settings (it thought it was a good idea to capture and record system sounds, eek.)

I think I forgot to mention that all month, VIP is on sale for 777 tokens! I've set a little goal today to get 3 new VIPners signed up, so let's do it!

Basic VIP SALE.png

Reactions: Always_Tim
It looks like only 2 of these are left, possibly 3 if someone in this list opts out, but we'll see!

View attachment 67325

I took the holiday themed photos for the prints this weekend, I think you're gonna love them. :)
Johnny and Zomgnuway took the last 2 boxes. Planning to ship them out by end of this week!

It's baking day in AmberLand! I'll be on cam around 5pm PST to make some CRACK!

Offline tips before I get on cam = double tickets. Winners pulled at end of cam time.

Sweets Raffle!.png

It's baking day in AmberLand! I'll be on cam around 5pm PST to make some CRACK!

Offline tips before I get on cam = double tickets. Winners pulled at end of cam time.

View attachment 67504
Winners were @Always_Tim @schlmoe and @apoe_lacks !! Their crack is in the mail. :)

Now I get to reveal something I've been SO EXCITED about for a long while! This begins today!

Bitches vs. Pussies.png

The pics gallery will be ready by early January for the winning team tippers. I'll update my profile frequently with the counts and team leaders. :)

I have a local dog-related and cat-related charity already picked out that will get their donations on December 31!

(I do not disclose the charities that I donate to for security and privacy reasons. I know some folks out there will bitch and moan that I don't share a direct link for donations but I appreciate those who understand. I encourage everyone to donate to their local shelters and charities directly if they do not feel comfortable partaking in this event.)

Winners were @Always_Tim @schlmoe and @apoe_lacks !! Their crack is in the mail. :)

Now I get to reveal something I've been SO EXCITED about for a long while! This begins today!

View attachment 67558

The pics gallery will be ready by early January for the winning team tippers. I'll update my profile frequently with the counts and team leaders. :)

I have a local dog-related and cat-related charity already picked out that will get their donations on December 31!

(I do not disclose the charities that I donate to for security and privacy reasons. I know some folks out there will bitch and moan that I don't share a direct link for donations but I appreciate those who understand. I encourage everyone to donate to their local shelters and charities directly if they do not feel comfortable partaking in this event.)
I'm already regretting doing this from all the semantics and pre-defensiveness I'm feeling about the rules and such lol.

It's supposed to be a fun way to kick some of DecAmber's tokens to a good cause, not stressful! Let's not ruin a good thing!

OH MY GOD there is a tie, I had no idea last night haha!! I think @Cirvu may have done some calculating before running that giant wall of 35s for TeamPussies last night! :D :D
Screen Shot 2016-12-31 at 7.30.18 AM.png
So... both teams win! Both teams will get a bonus $500 bringing the total for each donation $1226!
Both team leaders get free video bundles through 2017!

Screen Shot 2016-12-31 at 7.30.32 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-31 at 7.30.24 AM.png
EVERYONE who participated on either team will get access to my picture gallery when it's completed (sometime in early January!)

Screen Shot 2016-12-31 at 7.29.30 AM.png

Thank you everyone for a wonderful DecAmber this year!! We held top 40 through the final minutes, I feel so lucky and grateful, wheeee!! Bonus would have been to beat 2011 but I didn't spend much time on cam yesterday since I had a party to get to last night. (Was fun! I hadn't been to a social event on NYE in probably a decade...)

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 8.48.35 AM.png

I'll be pulling the raffle winner of the HT custom vid on Tuesday evening around 8pm PST. Here's the final wall of awesome HTs! Thank you SO MUCH y'all!

FullSizeRender 66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.