AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Decent tipping on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
Looking for some assistance. I know that tip levrls are different for every room, but generally speaking, what are some guidelines to be a "good tipper" without being singled out as a whale who needs to be fleeced? I usually go into rooms where there are between 10 and 100 people. Twice now I have been tipping as I feel like (the golden rule, I know) and showing basic manners as my mother taught me. Twice now, I have run into very clumsy attempts as the love scam. I even asked the second model if she was goung dor a "girlfriend experience" based on how I was acting. I felt this was a polite way to give her an out that would put this whole thing back into a friendly yet professional setting. She assured me that no, she truly was developing feelings for me even though I had been in her room like 5 times.
I am obviously doing something wrong. Is it the manners thing? Maybe it is that I am not into rough stuff or dildo play? I dont get it. I want to enjoy this, I know my limits and budget and my time as a community bank manager taught me to not treat people differently based simply on their profession whike being almost paranoid in looking for potential scams.
Please help.

To be honest, it depends on the room you're in. If her average earnings are $50 a day and you drop that when you say hello - you're a whale to her. If her average earnings are $600 a shift and you drop $50 you're a good spender but not a whale. Thing is, good spenders often *become* whales.. so putting yourself in that category doesn't guarantee they won't try to reel you in for more. You'll need to shop around - there are girls out there that will not do the lovescam stuff etc.

I could give u a list of girls who dont pull that shit, problem would be ofc that I would be promoting them.

Like it's been said best just look around and ull find girls who wont do this, there are many.

What I'll say is dont lose your manners girls have so much bullshit comments that it does make a difference when someone is nice and not demanding, there are girls who will gladly kick assholes out of their room no matter how much they tip.

Reactions: Horatio317
I could give u a list of girls who dont pull that shit, problem would be ofc that I would be promoting them.

Like it's been said best just look around and ull find girls who wont do this, there are many.

What I'll say is dont lose your manners girls have so much bullshit comments that it does make a difference when someone is nice and not demanding, there are girls who will gladly kick assholes out of their room no matter how much they tip.
Thats the thing. I want to go where I can just be polite and friendly, get some positive human interaction and good chatting with the possibility of seeing a beautiful woman. I will just have to keep shopping around. Apparently my preferred type (brunette, curvy or even chubby, natural and warm smile) keeps putting me in the exact wrong rooms. I will keep looking, as I agree that the models put up with far too much garbage for me to add to it.

Yes love scams suck but honestly what I hear is another case of why X model isn’t threading the needle of said customer’s specific bounds of believability and fantasy.

I will just have to keep shopping around. Apparently my preferred type (brunette, curvy or even chubby, natural and warm smile)
If I actually streamed more often these days I'd suggest you pop by my MFC chat, cuz this sounds pretty accurate of mine :). CB may be the worst of the token sites to find a conversational friendly room, I think MFC or SC might be better suited to your tastes. You'd still have to click through a few rooms to find what's right, but I've always found CB to be much more hardcore sex-acts based.

Yes love scams suck but honestly what I hear is another case of why X model isn’t threading the needle of said customer’s specific bounds of believability and fantasy.
Yes, "I want to have polite, friendly conversation with the possibility of Cinemax level adult side." Definitely sounds like I am looking for a girfriend experience. /s

If I actually streamed more often these days I'd suggest you pop by my MFC chat, cuz this sounds pretty accurate of mine :). CB may be the worst of the token sites to find a conversational friendly room, I think MFC or SC might be better suited to your tastes. You'd still have to click through a few rooms to find what's right, but I've always found CB to be much more hardcore sex-acts based.
I will look it up, thanks!

Thats the thing. I want to go where I can just be polite and friendly, get some positive human interaction and good chatting with the possibility of seeing a beautiful woman. I will just have to keep shopping around. Apparently my preferred type (brunette, curvy or even chubby, natural and warm smile) keeps putting me in the exact wrong rooms. I will keep looking, as I agree that the models put up with far too much garbage for me to add to it.
Honestly, I wish there were more like you! My husband and I cam together and we love chatting with members! A lot of the time it’s people coming and going for us. Some nights lots of chatter and laughing, others they want to get right down to it and it’s slower. You’ll find the right persons room! There are plenty that are looking to have a good time and laugh.

Ditto to what Amber said! MFC is my favorite, and I've had MFC members tell me they feel CB "is more hardcore." I like seeing familiar names in my room of people who I know will actually make conversation with me beyond just "You like 18 year old cock bb?"

Ditto to what Amber said! MFC is my favorite, and I've had MFC members tell me they feel CB "is more hardcore." I like seeing familiar names in my room of people who I know will actually make conversation with me beyond just "You like 18 year old cock bb?"
I assume the anonymity and ability to ghost people simply by not going to their room again leads people to lose manners, but CB was the search result that came up first. I will check out MFC tomorrow. Thanks for the tip!

Seems there's 2 aspects to your question:
1. Finding a room where you can be comfortable and feel welcome comes down to trying a range of sites and rooms. Maintaining clear boundaries will reduce opportunities for any love con.
2. Tipping, as mentioned in earlier replies, that comes down to what you can afford and how you want to spend it. A whale in one room can be a minnow in another, so try to not think in those terms.

If it stops being fun, time to move on.

That's certainly not a perfect solution with 100% success rate guaranteed, but from what I've seen studio models will do love scams more often than independent models, because that is what many studios will teach them to do. You might try sticking to independent models (if you're able to identify them, it's not always easy to tell) and seeing if that works out better for you. AFAIK MFC doesn't accept studios anymore, so that's another reason why that site could be a better choice for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.