AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Destiny

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they'd have teased the guns you can upgrade in the beta... I've been headshotting the hell out of things with my Auto Rifle with 0 recoil. Oh, Hive Knight? Pop pop pop, watch his head explode. Though, they're still dangerous when you think you're backing away from another one, and oops, one was behind you, too, and sliced your face off.

Reactions: LioraVox
Warlock armor at level 19. I got a bit of matching armor without even having a shader. Looks cool with my hand cannon.

PvP Gameplay Clip. I suck, but I get a few good moments.

Only played enough so far to reach level 15. I like the game a lot, but there are some things that could have made it even better. I wish in matchmaking there were options to choose which map you play on, and to pick up & use the weapons of characters you kill. Both of which are in Halo games. Or weapon trading with other users like Borderlands has.

Reactions: DuoShi
I think the biggest flaw of the game is the in-game communication. The only time you can chat to other players is if you form a strike team.

I can understand not having wide-open voice chat. I play DayZ, I know what that can lead to.

However, I think there should be SOMETHING more. It's so limiting right now

I told KayleePond and Hapa that I would upload a clip of my Warlock armor with its current shader. I got the exotic gloves from Xur, and they match pretty well. Cool stuff.

Reactions: Kunra9 and hapa74
I switched from Xbox 360 to Playstation 4 now. Had to start over with new characters from the beginning. Even though Bungie's website links your PS & Xbox gamertags together into one account and lets you sign-in using either one, your characters are tied to the specific console brand. You can go from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, or PS3 to PS4, and take your characters with you. But you can't take them cross-platform. :angry4:

Level 29. One piece of raid gear, fully upgraded. 5 exotic weapons (working on 6th), 1 exotic armor.

When playing with friends, it can be a blast. Solo, not as much, as it just feels grindy.

A lot of potential, but a small game world, a loot system that still gives level 16 blues from completing level 24 strikes, and a lack of promising in-game communication... it needs a lot of work to get to greatness.

I have a level 27 Titan at the moment. Been solo the whole way as none of my friends have an Xbone like myself.

I have all legendary gear and one exotic helmet I bought from Xur. When I finish upgrading everything I should be well into 28.

I've never played any of the raids or even a nightfall yet though. Gonna have to make new in-game friends if I want that to happen :)

Kunra9 said:
I have a level 27 Titan at the moment. Been solo the whole way as none of my friends have an Xbone like myself.

I have all legendary gear and one exotic helmet I bought from Xur. When I finish upgrading everything I should be well into 28.

I've never played any of the raids or even a nightfall yet though. Gonna have to make new in-game friends if I want that to happen :)

I'm pretty much like you, but I have 2 friends that I run Nightfall with. I'm mostly solo. I have a 29 Warlock with full armor upgrades as of last week including the exotic lock gloves. I also have my Hunter and Titan alts at 27 and 26 respectively. I don't plan to raid ever. Too much time spent doing one thing drives me nuts.

DuoShi said:
Kunra9 said:

I'm pretty much like you, but I have 2 friends that I run Nightfall with. I'm mostly solo. I have a 29 Warlock with full armor upgrades as of last week including the exotic lock gloves. I also have my Hunter and Titan alts at 27 and 26 respectively. I don't plan to raid ever. Too much time spent doing one thing drives me nuts.

With decent people who have done it before, the raid can be done pretty quick. I just need to do it more often to try for more gear from it to hit level 30.

I spent the week of Xmas to New Years house sitting my brothers and completed the campaign on an Xbox One. I enjoyed it, but it was a tad too short for me, though I'm not sure how much longer I could have played it as being an older gamer who doesn't use a controller, I'm pretty sure I had RSI in my left hand by the end of it. :)

still playing, looking forward to hard mode crota.
already have 2x 32 and 1x 31.
re-leveling my exotics, not as try hard as before.
Funny, but at this point i'm basically playing for when house of wolves comes out.

MrPond and I are still playing this a lot and enjoying it TONS, we got the first and second expansion for Christmas! We play with friends online frequently!

Right now, we're both enjoying working on upgrading "Husk of the Pit" which seems like a weird piece of trash but can be upgraded to an Exotic weapon! I love Auto Rifles so I'm all about it! The flavor text on each upgrade is awesomely creepy, too! :dance:

Reactions: hapa74 and Kunra9
KayleePond said:
MrPond and I are still playing this a lot and enjoying it TONS, we got the first and second expansion for Christmas! We play with friends online frequently!

Right now, we're both enjoying working on upgrading "Husk of the Pit" which seems like a weird piece of trash but can be upgraded to an Exotic weapon! I love Auto Rifles so I'm all about it! The flavor text on each upgrade is awesomely creepy, too! :dance:

I have the upgraded Eidelon Ally (spelling). Maxed out, it's still a piece of crap. But it's such a unique weapon and the means of upgrading it is pretty cool.
I'm not much of a raider so I don't see myself getting the next version of it, as you have to complete the hard mode Crota's End to do so.

Reactions: KayleePond
Kunra9 said:
KayleePond said:

I have the upgraded Eidelon Ally (spelling). Maxed out, it's still a piece of crap. But it's such a unique weapon and the means of upgrading it is pretty cool.
I'm not much of a raider so I don't see myself getting the next version of it, as you have to complete the hard mode Crota's End to do so.

Yeah, looking at the stats neither of the upgrades really look THAT good but I am SUCH a sucker for weird stuff like this. I love grinding and doing unusual and demanding sorts of tasks in games, so it's perfect. I suppose as far as upgrading it to the exotic, I can just hang onto it and if I'm ever running Crota's End on Hard I'll be golden!

KayleePond said:
Kunra9 said:
KayleePond said:

Yeah, looking at the stats neither of the upgrades really look THAT good but I am SUCH a sucker for weird stuff like this. I love grinding and doing unusual and demanding sorts of tasks in games, so it's perfect. I suppose as far as upgrading it to the exotic, I can just hang onto it and if I'm ever running Crota's End on Hard I'll be golden!

Due to my work schedule, I tend to play pretty late at night, so finding steady players that play at my time has been pretty rough. I usually use the LFG sites or the fireteams subtreddit for nightfalls and stuff, but I have yet to complete any raid even once lol.

I've been grinding through Iron Banner this week, not really sure why thought to be honest.

Reactions: KayleePond
I'm bored with this game again. It only took 2 days this time.

Well last week I finally put some serious effort into getting into some raids.

Within two days I finished Normal Vault of Glass, Normal Crota's End, and Hard Mode Vault of Glass.

Partial completion on hard mode Crota as well.

My first ever Hard Mode Atheon kill ended this way. Pretty epic in my opinion.

http://1drv.ms/1AevDKn

I'm SOOOO ready and excited for The Taken King dropping tomorrow! I'm already VERY pleased with the 2.0 update that released last week. I'm really happy with all the changes, but I'm still getting used to Nolan North as the voice of the "Ghost".

I've been having the most fun with the new Crucible playlist "Mayhem Clash", I just want to use my "super" on everyone! Seeing all the new Crucible maps is SO cool. My fave so far is "Crossroads" on Mars; I just love jumping through a bunch of "gates" and popping up right in front of someone (though in most case those people are ready for me, and I get clobbered).

I don't know how I feel about it yet. We'll see when TTK actually drops. PvP is still annoying to me though.

Reactions: Godesswolfyx
I don't know how I feel about it yet. We'll see when TTK actually drops. PvP is still annoying to me though.
I've never been very good at PvP (I find it to be a bit intimidating), but I've slowly grown to like it. I started playing it more during the monthly "Iron Banner" event. I'm a pretty "unbalanced" player, I either do really great or truly horrible.

I have not played that yet...But heard so many good things about it...Ahhhh...

Reactions: hapa74
Love this game!!! Been playing since year 1 and I honestly love all the new content but it is taking me a while to get all my guardians up in both level and light... #destinylover

Reactions: hapa74
I'm SOOOO ready and excited for The Taken King dropping tomorrow! I'm already VERY pleased with the 2.0 update that released last week. I'm really happy with all the changes, but I'm still getting used to Nolan North as the voice of the "Ghost".

I've been having the most fun with the new Crucible playlist "Mayhem Clash", I just want to use my "super" on everyone! Seeing all the new Crucible maps is SO cool. My fave so far is "Crossroads" on Mars; I just love jumping through a bunch of "gates" and popping up right in front of someone (though in most case those people are ready for me, and I get clobbered).

Not too many Destiny fans around ACF which is surprising IMO...
I'm lovin' the new strikes and omg the sword as a heavy weapon!! Its amazeballs!! I've fallen in love with the Hunter all over again, the arrow is my fucking absolute fave, although the Titans hammer is something to be hyped about too. Nothing compares to pinning mother fuckers and taking them down though!! LOVE IT!
So...
What're your feelings on all the new content?

Not too many Destiny fans around ACF which is surprising IMO...
I'm lovin' the new strikes and omg the sword as a heavy weapon!! Its amazeballs!! I've fallen in love with the Hunter all over again, the arrow is my fucking absolute fave, although the Titans hammer is something to be hyped about too. Nothing compares to pinning mother fuckers and taking them down though!! LOVE IT!
So...
What're your feelings on all the new content?

Honestly, I'm LOVING it! The strikes are great and I'm digging the new quest system! I just got the "Dark Drinker" Exotic heavy sword and it's AMAZING! I'm also SO into the Gunsmith; my primary character is a Warlock and I'm having a hard time *not* using the class specific "Tlaloc" scout rifle all the time. I've just started using my Hunter character with the new content again, and just started up a Titan which I'm running from the beginning of the game, just so I can try everything since things like "North-bot" have been added (I got that idea from @KayleePond, who got me hooked on the game in the first place :) ).

Oh and "Festival of the Lost"? Yeah, that's super fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.