AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dexter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2010
Download, buy the DVDs, watch it on showtime, whatever this show is one of the best shows on television.

btw his sister on the show OMG!

Attachments

• dexter.jpg
    dexter.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 361
Seriously though, it's a good show. The books however get really stupid after the first two. I'm glad they didn't follow the books perfectly this time.

Attachments

• dee-dee.jpg
    dee-dee.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 358
Mealymouthed said:
Download, buy the DVDs, watch it on showtime, whatever this show is one of the best shows on television.

btw his sister on the show OMG!

Did you know he's actually married to her IRL? :)

By far my favorite show ever as far as series shows go. This season is making me neurotic though since he's become so messy with his killing. But I love having Julia Stiles on the show!

I liked season one but for some reason couldn't get into season two, the rest of my family loves it though

Mealymouthed said:
Hmmm, what do you think Dexter will do with Julia Styles' character?

Please meet

Cassidy Nicole said:
This season is sooo good w/ Julia Stiles. I wasnt sure if I would enjoy having her on the show, but I really like her character.

I'm always hoping that Dexter will find someone who he can confide in, and someone to connect with that knows about his secrets. I have no clue if Lumen will be that to him, but it's certainly making things interesting.

I'll say this again though: I HATE HATE HATE how messy Dexter is getting with his kills and projects. The preview for next week's episode literally made me yell at the TV.

AmberCutie said:
I'll say this again though: I HATE HATE HATE how messy Dexter is getting with his kills and projects. The preview for next week's episode literally made me yell at the TV.

When this happens my stomach drops. It's weird because I usually don't have that kind of reaction to a TV show, but goddamnit with Dexter it really fucks with me. >_<

Frankie said:
AmberCutie said:

When this happens my stomach drops. It's weird because I usually don't have that kind of reaction to a TV show, but goddamnit with Dexter it really fucks with me. >_<

I know, right?! He'd better shape up damnit! Yea, I actually get really nervous for Dexter sometimes...freaky deaky.

In the books I think he uses his girlfriends son as a release, someone to talk to, etc. Of course in the books I believe the thing that makes him kill is described as a demon. I haven't read the books (although I own the first 3) so I'm not totally sure.

AmberCutie said:
I'm always hoping that Dexter will find someone who he can confide in, and someone to connect with that knows about his secrets. I have no clue if Lumen will be that to him, but it's certainly making things interesting.

THIS= the end of Dexter!

My reasoning is twofold.
1. Lois & Clark, the mid 90s Dean Cain Superman series. As soon as Lois found out that Clark Kent was Supes the series went WAAAAY down hill! The same will be true for Dexter
2. I think the series finale of Dexter will be Deb finding out! Does she turn him in? Does she keep his secret? Does she blow him away right there on the spot? Does she JOIN HIM?! It would be a perfect way to end the series with a line like "what do we do now?" and leave it up to the viewers to fill in the blank themselves.

Just watched the first episode of the series for the first time. Looks really awesome, I could get in to the show for sure.

Best show ever (and it takes alot for me to say that as I've been a hardcore xfiles fan for years) but I dont think you can get better on tv at the min, some seasons have dipped (2&3) but are still amazing, so glad its getting really exciting again :) I love this show so much I even called my pup dexter :p I NEED to read the books though, I can't cope with seeing something so good and not having chance to see a different twist on it

This season has been kind of meh, but also LaGuerta is a dumb bitch for putting one her undercovers close to the guys they want to get and forgets she is strapped and also gets her informant killed and innocent bystanders killed as well.

soyelsancho87 said:
This season has been kind of meh, but also LaGuerta is a dumb bitch for putting one her undercovers close to the guys they want to get and forgets she is strapped and also gets her informant killed and innocent bystanders killed as well.

Agreed! I've never been a fan of that broad. If there happens to be another season of Dexter after this, it would be great if they wrote her out by the end of this season and freshen it up a bit for next.

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:

Agreed! I've never been a fan of that broad. If there happens to be another season of Dexter after this, it would be great if they wrote her out by the end of this season and freshen it up a bit for next.

I seriously facepalm when she overrided Debs orders and told the undercover to get close to the guy, like did her brain completely forget how men act in the club especially when a guy sees a broad in a skimpy dress outfit.

Now that season 5 is finally over, this season has got to be the worst one of all the Dexter seasons. This season was really inconsistent the writers forgetting to write a conclusion to the Santa Muerte murder, then doing a follow up to the chick who got promoted for aiding in LaGuerta's lie, not to mention Lumen leaving was rush, it felt like okthxbye.

soyelsancho87 said:
Now that season 5 is finally over, this season has got to be the worst one of all the Dexter seasons. This season was really inconsistent the writers forgetting to write a conclusion to the Santa Muerte murder, then doing a follow up to the chick who got promoted for aiding in LaGuerta's lie, not to mention Lumen leaving was rush, it felt like okthxbye.

I thought Fuentes getting shot in the club was the conclusion to the murders, no? And yeah I wish Lumen didn't leave so fast. But I have to be honest, I cried like a baby during their last scene in the kitchen. "I'll carry your darkness with mine." That line got me. Jawbs laughed at me. :lol:

This season was certainly not as exciting as last. Having John Lithgow last season topped Julia Stiles' role this season. And the cliffhanger/heart stopper ending last season was just... can't be outdone. I'm interested how Dex and Quinn's relationship will evolve next year.

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:

I thought Fuentes getting shot in the club was the conclusion to the murders, no? And yeah I wish Lumen didn't leave so fast. But I have to be honest, I cried like a baby during their last scene in the kitchen. "I'll carry your darkness with mine." That line got me. Jawbs laughed at me. :lol:

This season was certainly not as exciting as last. Having John Lithgow last season topped Julia Stiles' role this season. And the cliffhanger/heart stopper ending last season was just... can't be outdone. I'm interested how Dex and Quinn's relationship will evolve next year.

If anything Fuentes getting shot was the reason why LaGuerta putting the blame on Debs to avoid any black lash from the public, and we never found out what happened to the other brother.

hahaha, I'm not going to quote all those pics but holy shit I was laughing so hard.
Thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.