AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Diablo 2/3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaddyDominant said:
Am I the only one still playing?

I've given up my monk in favor of my witch doctor..on live I've been trying to get the Jade Harvester's set for ages...

on the test server (PTR) 2 pieces dropped within 30 minutes..

so sad...

I still play. Just haven't the past week or so because of the Destiny beta.

I'm a pet WD, so I have been real happy to get my Zunimassa set bonus recently. :)

UncleThursday said:
Not sure if I need to get the Staff of Herding first before those appear, though. The Gibbering Gemstone won't drop for me, though. :( I have everything else.

Also thinking of jumping up to T2 difficulty. I'm paragon 157 now, I think, somewhere around there... and I have 919k damage and about 7 mil toughness, so I think I can manage it. T1 is feeling pretty easy by myself.
That thing is a bitch and a half to get, but I finally got it a week or two ago, after who knows how many Ice Cavern runs.

I finally hit paragon 100 a few days ago, and I've been running T3, at least on my Crusader, it's slow but I usually don't die unless I get stuck between a waller/jailer and a plagued/arcane mob.

morment said:
UncleThursday said:
Not sure if I need to get the Staff of Herding first before those appear, though. The Gibbering Gemstone won't drop for me, though. :( I have everything else.

Also thinking of jumping up to T2 difficulty. I'm paragon 157 now, I think, somewhere around there... and I have 919k damage and about 7 mil toughness, so I think I can manage it. T1 is feeling pretty easy by myself.
That thing is a bitch and a half to get, but I finally got it a week or two ago, after who knows how many Ice Cavern runs.

I finally hit paragon 100 a few days ago, and I've been running T3, at least on my Crusader, it's slow but I usually don't die unless I get stuck between a waller/jailer and a plagued/arcane mob.

Yeah, I still haven't had it drop. I can do T2 by myself, now. My sheet damage is over 1 mil, but sheet damage and actual damage are a bit different, so I actually do more with all my fetishes out and big bad voodoo and my gargantuan (when he doesn't herp de derp and not attack anything)

My clan does T3 rift races, sometimes T6. It's jumped my paragon level up pretty quick. I'm over paragon 200 now. I haven't played much because of the Destiny beta and then my friends' wedding this weekend, but I plan on playing and streaming again starting this week.

Has anyone here played Path of Exile? It's like what D3 should have been...but just wasn't. It's INCREDIBLE and free...if you check it out hit me up, I'd love to play with you!

I've got D3ROS and D2LOD - I can't play D3 because my laptop's motherboard decided to shit itself :( Now I'm just saving up to build a nice ass desktop. I can't say I'm terribly far along (only played through the campaign once, just one character and like 30 Paragon points) but I'm so obsessed with Diablo XD speaking of, I should be working, but...D2 calls me.

ScarlettSiren said:
I've got D3ROS and D2LOD - I can't play D3 because my laptop's motherboard decided to shit itself :( Now I'm just saving up to build a nice ass desktop. I can't say I'm terribly far along (only played through the campaign once, just one character and like 30 Paragon points) but I'm so obsessed with Diablo XD speaking of, I should be working, but...D2 calls me.

Depending on if you liked D2 better, definitely give path of exile a shot, it's free and gorgeous and not pay to win! I was BLOWN AWAY when started and saw just how perfect it is! Seriously, I cannot speak highly enough of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.