AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Diablo 4

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeelounge

Cam Model
Sep 12, 2022
Canada
Hey everyone, just thought i'd make a quick little post about the new Diablo.

Is anyone else here playing? It seems like a super cool game, i'm basically just getting started as I have been really busy (i'm only level 16 so far lol) but I really am enjoying it and I think the graphics are super awesome as well, i'm playing it on pc !

First time ever playing a Diablo game and i'm really enjoying it, lots to learn!

Reactions: inertvolcano
I have a level 60 Necromancer. I've been playing Diablo since #2, and I like this new one. 3 was fun, but this feels closer to the original feel and gameplay of Diablo.

I've had to look up guides to deal with going to Tier 3. I couldn't get my build to work on my own, but I'm doing pretty good now with a summoner necromancer build. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Reactions: Coffeelounge
Wow awesome great to hear from everyone! I'm pure newb myself! I'm level 17 sorcerer, just getting into it but i'm sure i'll come around and kick some more butt eventually! I'm just enjoying taking my time and learning the game, its a lot of fun :)

I have been playing Diablo as a Druid and have really enjoyed it. Unsure if anyone has another class they like better… druids are tanky wizards lol

Status
Not open for further replies.