AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Diary of a Newbie (CB)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badj3u

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 16, 2015
WorldWide
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@badj3u
Chaturbate Username
badj3u
Today was not a good camming day for me,:rolleyes: i did all i could; talked dirty, play with myself, show my breast and toy but i still didn't get tip, :think: worst part is there was only 23 viewers in my room and 95% of them were Anonymous, :haha: at first i said i won't do anything till i get tipped then i said "you know what let me get them HOT and ready:blush: maybe that will make them tip" IT STILL DIDN'T WORK lol :haha::haha::haha: now i'm thinking to myself "what i'm i doing wrong"? so i visited other cam girls chat room and most of them were doing little to nothing and still getting BIG tips... lol i was like ok, maybe it's because i'm not slim enough, or maybe is because i'm not Caucasian, i'm MIXED or i'm too SHORT but almost every chat room i visited, all i saw was models THICKER than me, some were shorts and there were tons of MIXED girls all getting recognition and tons of viewers, than i remember it hasn't even been a month since i started camming and plus who know how long it took these model to create such a Large successful fan base..... so i said to myself Patience my dear Patience things will get better..... :h::h: #Camgirl Diary #Newbie:h::h:

That's the spirit! It's easy to think that top models have it easy, but you don't really know how much work they do behind the scenes nor how long they've been building their following.

Good luck!

Reactions: Badj3u and LunaNoir
If you don't mind, I would like to just provide a bit of feedback on this and maybe you'll find it helpful. First, the average Joe isn't going to tip for something you are already doing for free. This isn't true in some cases, and some models make huge tips by doing their public shows, but they've already established a following and are getting a lot of hype from the members/regulars. Sometimes it even becomes competitive for the members in her room, because they are trying to top each other to get the model's attention or impress her.''

My suggestion, and please take it with with a grain of salt because it's still your room, but maybe back off some of the play, and at most limit it to teasing and getting to know the people that drop into your room. If you can establish a connection with them, then there's a good chance they will tip at some point, especially if they find you attractive. Truth is, us guys can get curious, but if you're catering to that curiosity for free, not many are going to tip for it.

My next suggestion is this, find a niche or a gimmick for your room. Being different draws A LOT of attention. Let me give an example...

A lot of guys nerd out on Star Wars and video game stuff. I know that sometimes I like going in the rooms just because of something like this that a model is using as a theme. In truth, I don't even have to be attracted to her physically if I like her style and how she has her room setup. People will drop tips for being cool and different. Also, if you follow what is happening in the entertainment industry, you should be able to ease into this type of thing really well. Of course, this is just my idea. Figure out something you like outside of camming and integrate it into your room. You could even do a modeling cooking exhibition if that's your thing. Hopefully you're getting what I'm saying. Different is good when you're competing with 1,200 models at the same time. But your advantage is that you will stand out because you are doing something different than those other 1,200. Truth is, you can see some someone showing off their butt and everything else at any time on MFC, but if you do something unique, you can't go to just any room for it.

Definitely have great respect for your patience and perseverance through this. Wishing you the best and happy holidays.

I agree with KOTJ74, I'm fairly new on CB as well and I've noticed that I have received the most tips just being chill and laxed with most of the visitors to my room after work usually! Every so often someone tips and requests because they want to see more. I need to keep reminding myself that models have been around for months to establish their followings! This is still the set up stage, and if you go in doing cum shows the people will be out as quickly as they slid in from what I've experienced. Slow and steady :D

Try something different in your room until something works. Every time you log online try a different outfit, time to log on, angle, lighting, behavior...be very creative...then the moment something just works - stick to it and go from there- it could be your style. Every model found her game and it is something I think models develop over time.They key might be trying different things and not giving up.

Reactions: Puffin and Badj3u
If you don't mind, I would like to just provide a bit of feedback on this and maybe you'll find it helpful. First, the average Joe isn't going to tip for something you are already doing for free. This isn't true in some cases, and some models make huge tips by doing their public shows, but they've already established a following and are getting a lot of hype from the members/regulars. Sometimes it even becomes competitive for the members in her room, because they are trying to top each other to get the model's attention or impress her.''

My suggestion, and please take it with with a grain of salt because it's still your room, but maybe back off some of the play, and at most limit it to teasing and getting to know the people that drop into your room. If you can establish a connection with them, then there's a good chance they will tip at some point, especially if they find you attractive. Truth is, us guys can get curious, but if you're catering to that curiosity for free, not many are going to tip for it.

My next suggestion is this, find a niche or a gimmick for your room. Being different draws A LOT of attention. Let me give an example...

A lot of guys nerd out on Star Wars and video game stuff. I know that sometimes I like going in the rooms just because of something like this that a model is using as a theme. In truth, I don't even have to be attracted to her physically if I like her style and how she has her room setup. People will drop tips for being cool and different. Also, if you follow what is happening in the entertainment industry, you should be able to ease into this type of thing really well. Of course, this is just my idea. Figure out something you like outside of camming and integrate it into your room. You could even do a modeling cooking exhibition if that's your thing. Hopefully you're getting what I'm saying. Different is good when you're competing with 1,200 models at the same time. But your advantage is that you will stand out because you are doing something different than those other 1,200. Truth is, you can see some someone showing off their butt and everything else at any time on MFC, but if you do something unique, you can't go to just any room for it.

Definitely have great respect for your patience and perseverance through this. Wishing you the best and happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.