AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Didn't receive any wire payment yet. #chaturbate #payment #wirepayment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023
Hi Dear @punker barbie
Hope you are doing well in your life and I'm your profession.

I'm sweetpotato624159 (my CB username)
I'm from bangladesh.
last month in between(16th-31th January) i converted my tokens(455.60$) and filled out the payment information requirement form and it is my first payout.And as CB mentioned that payment will be sent within first 1th-7th days of the current month and they gonna emailed me if they sent it to me. So i was waiting for their mail till 3rd February. Then 3rd February I mailed CB support about where is my wire now, so they replied me that they have already sent it on 2nd February and i have to wait for 2-3days after the wire has been sent to my bank. I waited again for two more days, in between these days I called my bank just to know if my wire payment arrived or not and they clearly mentioned that nothing arrives in my account yet. I mailed again to CB support that my payment not arrived in my bank account, they replied me that they are very sorry that the payment didn't arrived but they are claiming the wire has been already sent(2nd February). And if it's not arrived to my account then i will have to wait more 5-7days to maximum 13th February after the wire payment sent. Now its 8th February I don't get any payment. I'm worrying so much. I called my bank and they asked for a payment receipt or a bank statement from CB to trace the location or investigate the problem.
I really don't know what is happening me and what should i do now.
I mailed CB support many times but they are not replying me that much.and their information is not that helpful, they are just continuously saying,they already sent the wire. But I didn't received any payment.

So dear @punker barbie
would you like to help me?
I will be grateful to you.

I don't wanna leave this platform😔
I came here with a hope.
Please help me.

Reactions: ayamechan
Status
Not open for further replies.