AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

differences between MFC and streammate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2016
MFC Username
xelle420
Hi guys! I'm not really a verified model on here... YET lol but I do cam and have a profile on MFC. I wanted to try something new like Streammates but not really sure if there's a BIG difference in the community and how things work. I guess my question is, if there are any differences what they might be and I guess any other tips if you have them lol

Hi guys! I'm not really a verified model on here... YET lol but I do cam and have a profile on MFC. I wanted to try something new like Streammates but not really sure if there's a BIG difference in the community and how things work. I guess my question is, if there are any differences what they might be and I guess any other tips if you have them lol
I'm not on SM but to my knowledge they are very different. SM is private based, no public shows. Not a social site, not a community based room. High traffic, low payout.

They are my two main Live sites. Although I’ve been with SM years and MFC only a year. In my opinion back in 2015 they were both very different sites. With all the changes and different functionalities that have been added to both sites, you can literally run your room the exact same, on each site. So to me (because I just do the same thing) they are similar. However traditionally the models on MFC or more communication oriented and chatty, we’re as SMS more down to business, waiting room vibe. I kind of straddle both ways of running a room, Depending on the mood, and I find both sites can be ran the exact same way if wanted. So it’s totally up to you. I would honestly be working as many sites as possible, so if you feel like trying SM I definitely would. I would say that it’s more common to do privates on streamate. But honestly I have busy nights on MFC where I just do one private after the other after the other too.

So these days I would not say that sites are really that much different. Although they used to be. I think a lot of it depends on how you run your room and how you use the different functionalities and options of the sites. There is a bigger gold show crowd on stream mate now, then there used to be, so there are some models that run a more community oriented group show room. And now below the belt nudity is allowed as long as it’s not penetration. So there is a lot more overlap then there used to be.

What hasn’t changes that MFC still gives a higher percentage to the model. Whereas stream mate gives 35%.

Maybe that’s just my experience though, because I don’t do public masturbation shows, even on MFC. If I’m going to do something like that I do a private ticket club. So maybe this is just subjective to me, but I feel like they are pretty much the same, if you want them to be (and qualify for full functionalities such as gold shows, recordings etc.)

If you do make it over to SM then be sure to join the official SM Discord. It’s beyond helpful, and the fastest way to get questions answered, and to hear current news about what’s going on with the site. It’s very very active.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.