AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Difficult people ?! Or I’m crazy ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel1

Cam Model
Sep 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Shy_mel
I'm very angry, please let me know if I did the right thing. I have this regular that is into feet. At the beginning a year and a half ago when I met him he was very generous, the first 3-4 visits. Then he always gets upset about something and we always end up arguing. He visited me a few times ago and everything was fine because I was leaving him alone. I also have him on Snapchat, where I always send pictures of myself, 1-3-4, sometimes nude, sometimes not. Yesterday he sent me a message to send him picture with my feet. I wrote him nicely that I don't have on the phone and if he wants, let him come to my stream and show him what he wants. He write to me today that "I can't take a picture with my feet"? I wrote him nicely that if he wants to come to my stream, because it doesn't seem right to ask me and not offer anything in return. And he wrote to me that he didn't like it because I answered him angry, and if I said that, he wouldn't come to me on the stream at all. I want to mention that this month he gave me about 200 tok, and last month I think 100. What do you think? I exaggerate? I wrote that it's not a problem, he don’t need come anymore , it's not necessary. And he wrote me "I won't. Nice job chasing me away. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Last edited:
I'm very angry, please let me know if I did the right thing. I have this regular that is into feet. At the beginning a year and a half ago when I met him he was very generous, the first 3-4 visits. Then he always gets upset about something and we always end up arguing. He visited me a few times ago and everything was fine because I was leaving him alone. I also have him on Snapchat, where I always send pictures of myself, 1-3-4, sometimes nude, sometimes not. Yesterday he sent me a message to send him picture with my feet. I wrote him nicely that I don't have on the phone and if he wants, let him come to my stream and show him what he wants. He write to me today that "I can't take a picture with my feet"? I wrote him nicely that if he wants to come to my stream, because it doesn't seem right to ask me and not offer anything in return. And he wrote to me that he didn't like it because I answered him angry, and if I said that, he wouldn't come to me on the stream at all. I want to mention that this month he gave me about 200 tok, and last month I think 100. What do you think? exaggerate? I wrote that it's not a problem, he don’t need come anymore , it's not necessary. And she wrote me "I won't. Nice job chasing me away. I feel like I'm going crazy.
This kind of member is not worth the time and energy, especially at only 100-200 tokens in a month. Stop replying to him would be my advice. Block if he continues to message.

I'm very angry, please let me know if I did the right thing. I have this regular that is into feet. At the beginning a year and a half ago when I met him he was very generous, the first 3-4 visits. Then he always gets upset about something and we always end up arguing. He visited me a few times ago and everything was fine because I was leaving him alone. I also have him on Snapchat, where I always send pictures of myself, 1-3-4, sometimes nude, sometimes not. Yesterday he sent me a message to send him picture with my feet. I wrote him nicely that I don't have on the phone and if he wants, let him come to my stream and show him what he wants. He write to me today that "I can't take a picture with my feet"? I wrote him nicely that if he wants to come to my stream, because it doesn't seem right to ask me and not offer anything in return. And he wrote to me that he didn't like it because I answered him angry, and if I said that, he wouldn't come to me on the stream at all. I want to mention that this month he gave me about 200 tok, and last month I think 100. What do you think? exaggerate? I wrote that it's not a problem, he don’t need come anymore , it's not necessary. And she wrote me "I won't. Nice job chasing me away. I feel like I'm going crazy.

It's really annoying when a member thinks it's okay to just hit you up demanding you send him a CUSTOM PHOTO on the spot. Wtf. So you're supposed to stop whatever you're doing right now to take a feet pic...for free, which he believes he's entitled to just because he'd previously given you $5 - $10 for the month? :clown:

You told him the right thing...to come visit you live on cam to see feet. He should've done that and tipped you your price for a feet flash (Not these little 1-token tips that some members do, and then start demanding stuff).

Yeah 100% ditch the guy.

When ppl ask for pics other than what I post on my feed... even pre-made ones..I charge.

Response would go something like

"Hey I can send u a feet pic I already have made for x$ OR I can take you one FYEO for x$ let me know which option you prefer. When you're ready send payment here: (payment methods) and let me know and I'll send you your sexy pic!"

Make it seem like business as usual/normal policy. If they say "can't you just send me one real quick I'm a good customer blah blah" I say "I'm so sorry but it's not my policy to do that! Let me know when you're ready to buy a pic!"

If they continue begging after that I'd block.

That's my personal way of handling idiots like this. It takes a lot more gall to beg after being told its a "policy" and given pricing options.

Let's say someone gives you 10,000tks, then a month later, they're asking you for a foot pic for free. Is a service no longer a service because of how much they've tipped before?

It's one thing for a model to give free stuff to a high tipping member or regular member in general.
It's another thing entirely for a member to assume that they will be given free things because of how much they've tipped you in the past. This kind of member will only continue to blur lines because they're entitled. They make tips feel less like fun, in-the-moment tips, and more like an quiet prepayment with no warning for when they're expecting something in return.

They're not worth the stress. You did the right thing. I hope my perspective helped.

I tried not to answer because I am not a model. But from my perspective, $10 bucks a month for nudes, candids, and (most of all) your attention, is a total steal! To become entitled for that little is just against common fucking sense, especially for someone who has allegedly been around for a while. He should be kissing your ass!

Cheers!

I tried not to answer because I am not a model. But from my perspective, $10 bucks a month for nudes, candids, and (most of all) your attention, is a total steal! To become entitled for that little is just against common fucking sense, especially for someone who has allegedly been around for a while. He should be kissing your ass!

Cheers!
Better not kissing my ass , I think he would just enjoy that 😅😅

I wouldn't have the balls to ask for something for free like this. I have one model that I regularly tip 50k-100k token a month. There have been a few times I couldn't tip near that much so I tell her that she doesn't have to do anything special for me. She still insists on doing my requests. But I've known her for almost 4 years. Still I wouldn't hold it against her for not wanting to do them.

Reactions: Mel1
I definitely agree with everyone's opinion.
This kind of guy wants/expects too much for nothing. I don't know if guys like him don't understand the value of 1 token or not, but I see this kind of thing all too often.

I think from your wording, you didn't sound angry at all, so he was just taking it that way and already knew he was being a dickhead. I think you pointed out nicely to him that if he wants more then he can see your menu. This was just his way of trying to twist it to make you feel bad when he knew full well that you didn't say it in a bad way.

Quite honestly, just be real with him and say you give him too much attention as it is for so little tokens, if he wants to continue trying to be an entitled moron, you will just block him.

Not a model, but I’ve known guys like this. If you hadn’t put your foot down now (no pun intended), he would have gotten more and more entitled and demanding. And probably would have used every time you gave in & sent him a freebie as a reason why you shouldn’t suddenly stop doing it. You did the right thing.

And saying you chased him away was a dick move on his part. He chased himself away.

I think it's good not to get drawn into arguments with these types, and to simply state prices then ignore them. A lot of them enjoy negative attention just as much as any positive attention, so it's still a win for them if they can rile you. I always believe silence and no response at all, are really effective. They don't deserve much focus, they haven't earned it. So blocking is really effective too.

So the asshole come today in my room and wrote that “i Want to tip you but I’m still upset “ and I wrote tip just if you Want . So he wrote “I’m Waiting for apologise” 😆 So he gone after I told him I have nothing to apologies for , and I wrote him that he is not anymore welkome in my room . So he wrote me this . Wtf ???

Attachments

• 54B2460A-03AA-4F24-8845-0CBA8504D004.jpeg
    54B2460A-03AA-4F24-8845-0CBA8504D004.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 33
So the asshole come today in my room and wrote that “i Want to tip you but I’m still upset “ and I wrote tip just if you Want . So he wrote “I’m Waiting for apologise” 😆 So he gone after I told him I have nothing to apologies for , and I wrote him that he is not anymore welkome in my room . So he wrote me this . Wtf ???

And hopefully, you have now clicked "block" on everywhere he has you.
It's always good to see people's true characters and he is clearly the stupid one saying you're too stupid to know the difference of not showing respect. I mean, I guess this means everyone in this thread is stupid huh? haha

He's just angry because you called him out on it.

And hopefully, you have now clicked "block" on everywhere he has you.
It's always good to see people's true characters and he is clearly the stupid one saying you're too stupid to know the difference of not showing respect. I mean, I guess this means everyone in this thread is stupid huh? haha

He's just angry because you called him out on it.
Agree! Yes, I wrote him "thank you" and I blocked him everyhwere

He mentioned it says he can request photos, right?
Maybe you need to reword this if it's on your profile somewhere so guys don't think they can be assholes and just ask for a free photo all the time just because they bought Snapchat, or clarify when they can/can't.
It will (or hopefully should) clear up any other rude guys trying the same nonsense.

I agree with Brett.

This member was not worth the stress - you were arguing often before this - but you might have something on your snapchat that will make members think that they can request free photos.

He mentioned it says he can request photos, right?
Maybe you need to reword this if it's on your profile somewhere so guys don't think they can be assholes and just ask for a free photo all the time just because they bought Snapchat, or clarify when they can/can't.
It will (or hopefully should) clear up any other rude guys trying the same nonsense.
It's not what he thinks. Before they buy my Snap, I tell them what it is for, that is, pictures, video and talk. But I tell them before I send every time I can and how I can, and not on request. Besides, this idiot paid me whatsapp almost 2 years ago, but I still blocked it because it was unbearable. I added him on snap free , after he gave me tokens (for something else) and said that he wanted to write to me and had nowhere (on whatsapp he blocked). So I was to nice to him to long time.

Besides, this idiot paid me whatsapp almost 2 years ago, but I still blocked it because it was unbearable. I added him on snap free , after he gave me tokens (for something else) and said that he wanted to write to me and had nowhere (on whatsapp he blocked). So I was to nice to him to long time.

When he listed all of your different platforms he paid for access to, I was skeptical that he really did pay for it all. But even if he did, he’s expecting an unreasonable level of service.

Whatever he did or didn’t purchase, I’m sure you didn’t sell him the right to be an overbearing dick.

Ewww, who the fuck is this pussy ass bitch...talking to a sweetheart like you this way?! 👎 I'm so sorry, Mel.

Do a lot of fan club members act like this? Even when we are specific about how certain things work (Your tip gets you such and such, but not such and such...etc.), there's still always gonna be the asshole(s) who thinks he's some special snowflake who deserves more than what you're offering. That's why the ban is a beautiful thing, and should be available to models on all of these adult sites...(regardless of whether or not the member has typed in the chat first).

• Hugs
Reactions: Mel1
I'm very angry, please let me know if I did the right thing. I have this regular that is into feet. At the beginning a year and a half ago when I met him he was very generous, the first 3-4 visits. Then he always gets upset about something and we always end up arguing. He visited me a few times ago and everything was fine because I was leaving him alone. I also have him on Snapchat, where I always send pictures of myself, 1-3-4, sometimes nude, sometimes not. Yesterday he sent me a message to send him picture with my feet. I wrote him nicely that I don't have on the phone and if he wants, let him come to my stream and show him what he wants. He write to me today that "I can't take a picture with my feet"? I wrote him nicely that if he wants to come to my stream, because it doesn't seem right to ask me and not offer anything in return. And he wrote to me that he didn't like it because I answered him angry, and if I said that, he wouldn't come to me on the stream at all. I want to mention that this month he gave me about 200 tok, and last month I think 100. What do you think? I exaggerate? I wrote that it's not a problem, he don’t need come anymore , it's not necessary. And he wrote me "I won't. Nice job chasing me away. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Never give people anything for free. Ever.

Like not trying to tell you how to do your hustle, but I have men who have spent thousands on me and the most Ill do for free is blow a kiss and never upon request.

Don't give them shit for free, and don't listen to demands. Make them pay. It will genuinely save you sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.