AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dipstick Fountain Lady Wants To Sue Mall

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pisses me off so much. I've been angry tweeting about it for a bit now, lol. Crazy ass bitch moron. And stupid news stations! Stop interviewing her! She's just some random mall employee who did something stupid and is crying about being embarrassed. It's not a god-dammed news story, you're making her feel too empowered.

SERENITY NOW!

Just goes to show what a lawsuit happy society we live in. It's pathetic and so are the lawyers that take these cases. If I were the judge I'd fine her ass $50 for entering a public fountain and fine the lawyer $1500 for a frivolous lawsuit and wasting the court's time.

no one would know who it was if she hadn't made a fuss about it. What a pathetic, and very stupid bitch.

This actually broke my brain a little. Ow. :woops:

EDIT: Also, yeah, you should totally sue a place for something that was YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU STUPID CUNT! "The fountain just jumped out in front of me! ASSAULT! ASSAULT!"

EDIT II: OMG! This bitch works there???? How do you not know the layout of a place you go to at least 3 times a week. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Jebbaz said:
no one would know who it was if she hadn't made a fuss about it.

EXACTLY!! One my favorite quotes: "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

What a spoiled, stoopid little bitch! She openly admits to the world that she went crying to her daddy... People need to grow the fuck up and accept responsibility for their own actions. It's NOT McDonalds' fault your kids are fat or that you spilled hot coffee in your lap. Gimme a friggin break!!! If you do something idiotic... people will likely laugh at you, so get the fuck over it!

Oh, it gets better.

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=280672

The Reading woman who became an Internet sensation by falling into a fountain while sending a text on her cell phone was in Berks County Court on Thursday for a status hearing on theft and related charges.

Cathy A. Cruz Marrero, 49, was charged in October 2009 for using a co-worker's credit cards to make more than $5,000 in purchases at two local stores.

But $1,055 of those purchases were dismissed from the case in previous hearings.

She also has several theft cases and a hit-and-run charge on her record.

Translation: she's full of it.

Shes prob the same kinda person who texts and drives...and BTW: BITCH! You are GROWN! Stop calling your daddy about someone being mean when you were a dumb ass!

Sometimes I think judges should be able to punish the prosecuting party in stupid civil cases.

"You are a money hungry bitch and an idiot to boot. You're sentenced to 200 hours of community service in an attempt to pay back the taxpayers whose money you've wasted with this trial."

Then I suppose the question is whether or not they can use imprisonment or capital punishment. >_>

I think she has a civil case for defamation and emotional damage with the Mall, because the video was certainly stolen, edited and released by a Mall employee without her consent. If she gets endorsement from one of your political parties/corporations she will probably pass a bill in your congress, and thousands of americans will then be able to join a class action lawsuit against Youtube under the new YouPostedMyStupidityOnTheInternetWithoutMyConsentWaaaaaaah act, you owe me 40 million dollars.

She should do ALL people a favor... the NEXT time she falls in (and yes... a stupid cunt like that WILL do it again, of that I am sure), she should NOT bother coming back up for air... just stay under and let the darkness take her. :whistle: I'm just sayin

Did anyone else find it remarkably irritating, that she had to slow it down, talk about her friend from church that texted her and make it sound like a fucking truck had plowed through her as opposed to her dumb ass walking into an obvious fountain?
Oh the tragedy, of texting my friend and walking into something.....sorry, this is just fucking retarded. I do walk into crap I am not supposed to daily.

lmfao! thats soo funny.. her falling in... the video beeing on youtube.. and most of all: the interview
i think she could have better laughed about it.. i know i wouldnt even be able to get up because of laughing at the point of falling in..
agree with amber.. wtf this isnt something to put into the news.. there are so many tv programs that could have had this as a great topic and that run every day or week..

it suprises me every day.. that in america people can start sueing companies for this kinda shit..
here if you would even sugest it.. people would laugh and think you're retarded..

Bocefish said:
A couple of states are now even considering making it illegal to text and walk. :roll: You can't legislate stupidity... or common sense.

p12rr.jpg

lool agreed!

Bocefish said:
A couple of states are now even considering making it illegal to text and walk. :roll: You can't legislate stupidity... or common sense.
Um, yea that's dumb. And yes I think she should have put a positive spin on it and gained some popularity from the video, like lots of people would. Instead she took the stuck up go cry to daddy approach and made people loathe her. Bad move, R-Tard.

Status
Not open for further replies.