AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Direct deposit concerns.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 13, 2024
So I have an attachment photo of my 2nd day streaming on Chaturbate along with this post, and I would like to get some clarification seeing as the pay period is almost over. I know that you gain your payment through converting your token to cash, And that's what I was expecting when I got onto this site, I have direct deposit to my Savings acc set up for my payment, I've got bots and notice alerts activated in my chat that tells me when someone tipped me, I've got users who's names will change color after tipped me tokens (blue, pink, purple, etc) and I'll even check their username and under it it will say they've tipped X+ amount of tokens withing the past 2 weeks So I can only take it as though I have in fact been tipped by that user, right? But what's odd is I check my token stats and I see not a single thing had been updated. Is the tokens instantly converting and just adding to my deposit for the pay period? Am I being F8cked? Help?

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.13 - 19.25.04.51.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.13 - 19.25.04.51.png
    212 KB · Views: 27
So I have an attachment photo of my 2nd day streaming on Chaturbate along with this post, and I would like to get some clarification seeing as the pay period is almost over. I know that you gain your payment through converting your token to cash, And that's what I was expecting when I got onto this site, I have direct deposit to my Savings acc set up for my payment, I've got bots and notice alerts activated in my chat that tells me when someone tipped me, I've got users who's names will change color after tipped me tokens (blue, pink, purple, etc) and I'll even check their username and under it it will say they've tipped X+ amount of tokens withing the past 2 weeks So I can only take it as though I have in fact been tipped by that user, right? But what's odd is I check my token stats and I see not a single thing had been updated. Is the tokens instantly converting and just adding to my deposit for the pay period? Am I being F8cked? Help?
I am not a CB model, but it looks like your apps are showing what users have tipped on the site, not to you.

In that screenshot I don't see any tips to you.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
So in the screen shot theres no actual tips as far as I can see, it says 2 members tipped recently but when a member tips cb puts a notice into chat that says "{username} has tipped x tokens" that is highlighted in yellow. if thats not there then there was no tip sent.

As for the tokens they accumulate at the top of the page where it says your username, status and you have:token amount. To convert them to be cashed out you have to do it manually which you do by clicking the "token stats" tab and then hitting "transfer tokens to cash"

And Amber is right the "has tipped recently" seems to be indicating the color of the members username, not anything to do with your room.

Reactions: mysteriousgirl_007
Upvote 0
Ok, so then why Have I seen some people conversate in my room if I have it set up for having to tip a token to speak in my chat?

Upvote 0
Ok, so then why Have I seen some people conversate in my room if I have it set up for having to tip a token to speak in my chat?
I think you have it set so only people with tokens or who have tipped tokens (not to you, just in general) can speak.

I'm gonna toss it to @KingMarti since he's here and a very experienced CB model...

Upvote 0
without a screenshot of the settings I would assume that it's set to only people with tokens can talk.

I'm not even sure that those settings are 100% working at the moment tbh. I have broadcasters online cannot speak and since the last update I have had that happen.

Upvote 0
apologies to divert, a quick question, if I have my settings as user set to show light blue the lowest level, and a model as the OP here has settings as they do, would it still show up that I have tipped at deep purple level? If I enter his room could the OP tell how many tokens I've tipped recently?

Upvote 0
apologies to divert, a quick question, if I have my settings as user set to show light blue the lowest level, and a model as the OP here has settings as they do, would it still show up that I have tipped at deep purple level? If I enter his room could the OP tell how many tokens I've tipped recently?
I think it would, I dont think changing your color changes the value in the api which is where the app would be getting the data

Upvote 0

The app he is using just shows what the name color means, if you have settings set to show you as light blue the text will match meaning it will say you have tokens.

I think it would, I dont think changing your color changes the value in the api which is where the app would be getting the data

As far as I know it changes it every where across the site and all the apis

Upvote 0
As far as I know it changes it every where across the site and all the apis
Thats interesting, I thought it changed on a per room basis and only for that session (like leaving and coming back in to the room removes it, I often notice that dark purple names are dark purple in the joined the room annulment but then get updated to blue for subsequent messages, I had just assumed that this was the member changing the value and not a bug).

Upvote 0
No, if you set it as blue you stay light blue and no one knows how many tokens anyone has tipped except for this way:

TOkens Tipped.png

User name scrubbed out for reasons. We get this info when we click on your user name in the list.

• Helpful!
Reactions: deltaepsilon
Upvote 0
Gah too late to edit but I should have mentioned only broadcasters can see the info in the photo I posted. Viewers in the room just see colors of names and know what they mean. The colors are there so you know who to pay attention to but I highly recommend sorting your user list by token balance and not alphabetically. If the person's name is above you, they have more tokens than you do, if they are below your name in the list they have less tokens than you do.

There are thousands and thousands and thousands of one-token blues on the site who will try to rob you blind with free requests.

Upvote 0