AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2021
Many cam models spend a lot of time on social media curating their audience and creating content for social media. Why not get tips for that content as well?

Tip Me (https://cptip.me) is a very simple site that allows you to receive small tips from your social media. When you create an account, you get a link. Share that link in your social media profiles and posts. Users can then leave you a small tip, $0.01-1.00, with just one click. This allows your fans to show real appreciation for all of the content that you give away on social media instead of just hitting like. Because it is very fast and easy, just 1-click to tip, and allows small amounts, you can condition your audience to leave a tip whenever you post an image or video there.

tip_me_screenshot.jpg

We also have other tools you can use, but there are some restrictions. Unfortunately we aren't able to directly support adult content, but we will be flexible to let you walk right up to that line, and even push it a bit, without a problem. You can find these tools on https://www.centipenny.com. Both sites share a backend, so you can sign up for an account on either one and use the login and such on both. Even if you sign up on cptip.me, if you want to make changes to your business account or see your earnings, you have to do those things from centipenny.com.

The "Virtual Tip Jar". This is a customizable widget that you can add to any page you control, such as a personal site. It just has a few buttons for leaving a quick tip with just 1-2 clicks without leaving the page. It is good for dropping on pages like ambercutie.com (the homepage, not the forum) where you have links out to your work. It can't be used directly on pages with explicit content. Anything more explicit than just the bare butt you see on ambercutie.com would be a no.

donation_widget_vertical.png donation_widget_horizontal.png

The amounts on the buttons, and how many buttons there are, are customizable. Also, users can always change the amount in the confirmation modal, so they can tip more if they choose. The default only takes a few lines of code that you can mostly copy/paste. With more code, you can fully customize it however you want. Change the look, colors, amounts, labels, etc. You can find example code on the API documentation page.

We have a content paywall (pop-up that appears on page load and locks out the page until they pay) and a fast checkout system that can be activated on button click or other mechanism. No shopping carts, just 1-click/no-click purchasing. As long as there isn't explicit nudity in what you are selling, it is fine. We can process less than $0.01 and up, so you can sell by the individual piece of content (like $0.10 or $0.25 for each image). We are cheaper than traditional payment processors for anything less than ~$2.50. This can be added to your site with as little as one line of code that you can mostly copy/paste.

Lastly, we have a referral program. Refer a business and get 1% of that business's earnings from it's first 12 payouts.

Signing up is free. Payouts are once per month, $200 minimum, and you get 85% of the earnings. Payments from everything (Tip Me, Tip Jar, Paywall, Referrals) are rolled up into a single payment. You just have to hit $200 total from all of them combined to get a payout. Payout is done through PayPal.

I will be happy to answer any questions or help you with things like customizing the tip jar. You can contact me directly via any of the channels on the website if you need to.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Cool. But $200 minimum to be able to cashout? Yikes! On most sites there's a minimum of $20 earnings (OnlyFans, MyFreeCams, etc.) or $50 to cashout.

Can people tip higher amounts??? Cause with how low the tip amount is set, with a $200 minimum... I don’t foresee anyone wanting to use this if it’s set up that way. Mostly because, with tips that low, it’s going to take way too long to hit minimum payout...

Can people tip higher amounts??? Cause with how low the tip amount is set, with a $200 minimum... I don’t foresee anyone wanting to use this if it’s set up that way. Mostly because, with tips that low, it’s going to take way too long to hit minimum payout...
Probably a strategy to keep all the funds from those who get a little bit but then forget about it.

I honestly don’t think this is even worth it. I remember when guys would tip 5 tokens on MFC & be like open bobs bb & it would piss me the fuck off lol.

$200 minimum to cashout is ridiculous, imo. It'll take some of us less popular models forever to get to that amount.

Someone on MFC last night tipped me 1 token tips like seven times in a row, and said "Keep teasing and I'll keep making it rain." Lmfao. I know I always say "All tips are appreciated," but come on, man...stop acting like you're making it rain. Lol. He had over 300 tokens showing in his account. All the money I've spent recently on $200 webcams, new lights, and a second laptop, and these motherfuckers still wanna be stingy with their tokens...expecting me to drool and wag my tail like Scooby Doo over their 1-token tips with requests. Haha. Like the kids say nowadays..."Make it make sense." :giggle:

Last edited:
Yes, it may take people time to make $200 and get paid, but think of it this way, it is money that you aren't getting now and the effort is just pasting a link into the posts you were already making. It gives your fans a way to show appreciation with more than just a "like" for the efforts that you put into social media. You are already putting in the effort on social media and will be with or without adding a Tip Me link. This just allows you to turn that work into a revenue stream.

This isn't meant to replace any of your other revenue streams, it is meant to add to it. Even if you have a donation account elsewhere, this is targeting a different audience. People who want to give you significant money have already crossed the mental hurdle off filling out a form and putting in CC information. This targets more casual fans because it is fast, easy, and they can pick a price that suits them.

The more models that sign up for it, the more customers will start seeing it, signing up for it, and using it. It will become a normal part of the cam community. Customers will become accustomed/conditioned to leaving a tip when they see a post on social media. The more normalized it becomes, the easier it is to hit $200 for everybody. Since we use PayPal for people to load up their accounts, it is available in countries that don't allow people to spend on cam sites. Many of those grey beggars that either aren't allowed or can't afford to buy tokens can give you money as our minimum purchase is $1.

Think of it as bonus money. If you hit $200, great, if not, it rolls over to the next month. Maybe if/when it becomes normalized, it will be a reliable revenue stream each month, but for now, it is just a low effort bonus.

Yes, people can tip more if they choose. At the bottom of Tip Me, there is a custom input field where people can send any amount that they want, up to however much they have on their account. The buttons just allow them to leave tips quickly and easily with a single click.

If you are using the Tip Jar, the amount from the buttons is the default, allowing people to just click to complete the transaction or set AutoPay for it to automatically go through. However, they can edit the amount to be more or less if they choose. There is also an option to set a button to "other" so that the user has to fill in an amount.

Both are designed to lower the barrier to entry as low as possible so that casual users can't argue to themselves that it is too much effort. Dedicated fans will always find a way to give you money. Getting money out of casual users is a challenge.

Cool. But $200 minimum to be able to cashout? Yikes! On most sites there's a minimum of $20 earnings (OnlyFans, MyFreeCams, etc.) or $50 to cashout.

There is a reason for the $200 limit. Operating in very small transactions is very different than normal transactions. That is why you don't see anybody charging less than $1 for anything online. The transaction fees are a killer. We don't have transaction fees.

On a $200 payout, we are eating as much as $21 in fees out of the $30 (15%) we keep. That is before we pay any of our operating expenses or referral payments. On a payout of $20 or $50, we would be close to or possibly losing money.

I will make a deal with you all though. Anybody from this forum who signs up before June 1st 2021, send me a private message letting me know the email address you signed up with or the name you put in for the business account and I will lower the payout threshold to $100 for your account.

Probably a strategy to keep all the funds from those who get a little bit but then forget about it.

We're not trying to rip anybody off. If someone never makes it to the payout amount and wants to close out their account, we will pay them the full amount on their account when it closes out. Even if it means eating a loss.

I honestly don’t think this is even worth it. I remember when guys would tip 5 tokens on MFC & be like open bobs bb & it would piss me the fuck off lol.
Tips on these aren't tied to any requests. You can't see who tipped or how much anybody tipped. So if they give you $0.01 or $1, it is just them giving you money because they like you or like what you posted on social media. I will add a note about that on Tip Me so that people don't try to use it as an "I gave you tip bb...".

Getting followers to sign up with their credit card information on a new site is like pulling teeth.

I know that OP means well, but this is not going to take off like they probably want it to. It’s hard enough for me to convince my supportive members to sign up on a new site when I start using one, even if it’s a BIG site.

Getting followers to sign up with their credit card information on a new site is like pulling teeth.

I know that OP means well, but this is not going to take off like they probably want it to. It’s hard enough for me to convince my supportive members to sign up on a new site when I start using one, even if it’s a BIG site.

When people add money to their account with us, it is through PayPal, though people can pay without a PayPal account, the transaction still goes through PayPal. That is why we can't directly fund adult content. We never have access to a users financial information. While that isn't the entire hurdle that needs to be cleared to get users to sign up, it does answer the security question for them. We also have a $1 initial buy in to try to minimize the decision of is it worth it.

This isn't all that we do and the cam community isn't the sole focus. The cam community is often heavily invested in social media and has an audience that is already used to tipping. Given those 2 things, I thought models might be interested in trying to put those 2 things together and see if it gets you some extra revenue with very little work involved. Maybe it doesn't work, but we won't know until we try.

it is money that you aren't getting now
Someone who has never tipped me before is unlikely to use a new site they've never heard of to do it for the first time. And someone who has tipped me before will probably just continue to tip me where they already do.

Plus you said you can't support adult content, so... This is all irrelevant to me and most of the other models here.

Someone who has never tipped me before is unlikely to use a new site they've never heard of to do it for the first time. And someone who has tipped me before will probably just continue to tip me where they already do.

Plus you said you can't support adult content, so... This is all irrelevant to me and most of the other models here.

We can't directly support adult content. So we can't be used for purchasing access to adult sites or for directly buying adult content.

Receiving tips from your social media posts isn't directly paying for adult content. Neither is adding the Tip Jar on a page like ambercutie.com, the landing page, not the forum. That page may link off to adult content sites, but it itself isn't adult content. You can see a bare butt on network tv and half the non-adult magazines out there, so it would be difficult to argue that it is explicit content.

As long as you aren't using our purchase process to sell explicit content or access to explicit sites and aren't putting the tip jar on pages with explicit content, it is fine. You can even use our purchase process for selling teasing/erotic images/vids as long as they aren't explicit content (keep it rated R not X).

Yeah, we are walking a fine line, but we are open to the non-explicit stuff, such as social media feeds.

We can't directly support adult content. So we can't be used for purchasing access to adult sites or for directly buying adult content.

Receiving tips from your social media posts isn't directly paying for adult content. Neither is adding the Tip Jar on a page like ambercutie.com, the landing page, not the forum. That page may link off to adult content sites, but it itself isn't adult content. You can see a bare butt on network tv and half the non-adult magazines out there, so it would be difficult to argue that it is explicit content.

As long as you aren't using our purchase process to sell explicit content or access to explicit sites and aren't putting the tip jar on pages with explicit content, it is fine. You can even use our purchase process for selling teasing/erotic images/vids as long as they aren't explicit content (keep it rated R not X).

I thought social media feeds are explicit. I only use Twitter, but my timeline is mainly gifs and previews from clips I just sold. My previews and gifs are explicit (?). So this confuses me.
I was not aware it was a big thing for cam models to do non-explicit social media. All the models I follow, have explicit feeds.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Yep. Kiss of death to me. Fine line or whatever they want to call it it's a no go with PayPal.

OP, we don't really need to think of it any which way. We live and breathe this business and that threshold is a giant barrier especially considering the PayPal quicksand. If full time cam models are telling you the $200 cashout is too high for a penny here and there then it's too damn high.

When people add money to their account with us, it is through PayPal, though people can pay without a PayPal account, the transaction still goes through PayPal. That is why we can't directly fund adult content.

Just a matter of time before Paypal shuts you down.

Doesn't matter if you aren't directly funding, they will still shut you down when they see XXX cammodels using your service.

OP sounds like you might have better luck hitting up bikini models and glamor models (I think that's the name for models who wear lingerie but don't do full nude). Maybe twitch and gamer streamers that keep their clothes on. Those gamers are a huge thing these days. They are constantly up on my home TV, when sports games arn't on. I never even used to be that into games, but once you start watching them, it gets you all into it too. It's a really fun community!

I thought social media feeds are explicit. I only use Twitter, but my timeline is mainly gifs and previews from clips I just sold. My previews and gifs are explicit (?). So this confuses me.
I was not aware it was a big thing for cam models to do non-explicit social media. All the models I follow, have explicit feeds.
I don’t, and have not, and will not ever, for any reason, put anything explicit out for a preview. Everything I ever put out for a preview or teaser is censored. (I only do nudity privately & for $$$$$$) I am also curious to know how this will work for other platforms, say Instagram vs Twitter. Just bc Twitter allows nudity whereas IG doesn’t allow even fully clothed (LOL I got my stuff deleted for posting a completely vanilla PG photo, and they said it was nudity - no weird captions or censors nothing.)

Reactions: MarieElise
Yep. Kiss of death to me. Fine line or whatever they want to call it it's a no go with PayPal.

OP, we don't really need to think of it any which way. We live and breathe this business and that threshold is a giant barrier especially considering the PayPal quicksand. If full time cam models are telling you the $200 cashout is too high for a penny here and there then it's too damn high.
I’m also not trying to wait 10 years to make $200. Me personally, I would NEVER use something like this, as to me, it’s showing that I don’t value or respect myself, or my content. I literally can make $300 off a black photo of nothing. 15 cents here and there just isn’t helpful, even as passive income. I personally don’t think it’s worth it, for the model OR client.

You summed this up perfectly.

Reactions: GothHostess
Cool another shady site, using paypal, proposing you to have a 200usd cooldown, for receiving 0.01usd tips.

I think your presentation is incomplete without adding OUR AUDITORY IS MODELS THAT FIND GOOGLING TOO DIFFICULT TO FIND LEGIT OPTIONS. Capslock is important.

Unfortunately we aren't able to directly support adult content, but we will be flexible to let you walk right up to that line, and even push it a bit, without a problem.
So basically your doing what a bunch of other companies already do, but you're just doing it worse?

tips can already be given directly through most social media platforms without the need for 3rd parties (this has been possible for well over a year now). If people would rather tip with a credit or debit card then there are already services avalibule to do this with a better payout rate than 85% and a much lower minimum withdrawal limit, and these methods are 100% fine with adult content and the adult industry because they dont allow rely on paypal.

As a customer, I don't know what my motivation would be to use your service. I mean if I subscribe to an only fans, I know what I'm going to get. Similarly, I can tip a model through their cam platform of choice, which already has my CC. And the model probable already knows who I am on that platform.

Also not sure what payment methods you except. But I usually don't trust my CC info with any random site. And in the case of paypal. If they can put 2 and 2 together. They'll freeze accounts.

Tips on these aren't tied to any requests. You can't see who tipped or how much anybody tipped. So if they give you $0.01 or $1, it is just them giving you money because they like you or like what you posted on social media. I will add a note about that on Tip Me so that people don't try to use it as an "I gave you tip bb...".
"You can't see who tipped". But why would a fan tip totally anonomously? I'm sure there are guys who do this, but most would want to show his favorite model he tipped. And that last sentence "People can't use it as an 'I gave you a tip bb'". They can still do that and many probably will for this reason.

Reactions: SNATCH
This is ridiculous

You were given info on why we would find this difficult to use and you just argue justify etc instead of considering the feedback.

$200 minimum - I'm a successful model but I recently started using spankpay and amber os right, getting ppl to sign up for a new site.. even spank pay which has been around a bit.. is like pulling teeth

If you're using PayPal and avoiding explicit adult content why is the payout percentage so low, if you're not an adult processor we are only gaining 5% over manyvids or onlyfans- sites members are familiar with. Your not providing me with traffic, brand name recognition, charge back protection, daily pay etc. Why am I giving u 15% ?

If you're using PayPal a $200 minimum payout is horrendous

I can use cash app to toe the line on explicit content tips and make 100% and no minimum and immediate cash out. And my members are familiar with it.

Also it's very unclear how u toe the line with non explicit feeds. Sounds like only Instagram??? My Twitter shows my butthole gaping lol

The concept of a simple site members can use to tip is great but when you're new your going to need something to make yourself stand out. I don't see anything here

Status
Not open for further replies.