AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Discount on pvt/excl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will double check mine today and let you know, I used it a couple times when it first came out and it worked but I haven’t tried in a while

Upvote 0
Mine's been fine so far.

Just to be sure, you know you can only set it once in 24hrs right? x
I hate this detail BTW… @Charlie_SC @xChloe just a bit of feedback, I love the discounted private option, but only being able to use it once every 24 hours is extremely restricting, it’s hard to work it in in a natural way (for example, I thought a short discounted private window at the end of each show would be a cute tradition and keep people sticking around my room until the end, but unable to do that with the 24 hour restriction) especially with traffic/spending being down a bit, it would be great to have more flexibility to use this feature anytime we think it will help us snag a private show

Edit: or if y’all really want it for a limited time per 24 hours maybe let us ration that time… If I have 30 minutes of private discount time, I would rather split it up into three 10 minute windows than just the one moment I choose to use it this 24 hour period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
That sounds like a great idea. I see why the once in 24hrs thing was put on, some people will just put it as a permanent discount and defeat the whole purpose of the feature, but I'd definitely prefer having an amount of time, like 30/60 mins in 24hrs that i can use when it's useful rather than have to do it all at once and lose it if I have to log off for whatever reason.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone

Thank you for the great feedback and for voicing your concerns.

As you are aware, this is a new feature and as with all features, we always want your opinion on how you like it, how it’s working for you and any improvements you can see which will enhance the experience of this tool.

We are always happy to hear your positive, negative and constructive feedback and appreciate your open communication with assisting us in improving our features/site. 🥰

I have forwarded all comments to the relevant team to review further. 🤗

Upvote 0
Mine's been fine so far.

Just to be sure, you know you can only set it once in 24hrs right? x
Yes I know. I used it once when it first came out and not since. Basically, when I go into my broadcast window and start the show, everything else looks fine but the discount button, its gray and can't be clicked on.

Upvote 0
Yes I know. I used it once when it first came out and not since. Basically, when I go into my broadcast window and start the show, everything else looks fine but the discount button, its gray and can't be clicked on.

Hey @Lexi_Summers
Have you reported this to the Support team so they can check your account?
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain more info ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.