AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Discount private feature

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2012
Hey all

I have never used the Discount feature that's available on the site, and I'm a bit curious!
If I set it to lets say 30% for 30 minutes, and a private starts within the 30 minutes, is it for the full duration of the private that the discount is there? or does the discount "end" in the middle of the private and go back to the normal price??
(I would imagine that the 30 minutes is a "start it within this time and get a discount on your full private" but I'm simply not sure with how it's worded)

hope someone can clarify :)

Hey @Wuggie
That's correct.

A user who managed to start a private during the discount period will pay per minute according to the discounted price, even if the discount duration time has ended.

Thanks for pointing this out.
I will get our FAQ page updated 🤗

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Hey @Wuggie
That's correct.

A user who managed to start a private during the discount period will pay per minute according to the discounted price, even if the discount duration time has ended.

Thanks for pointing this out.
I will get our FAQ page updated 🤗
Thank you very much Charlie :) it was what I expected I just wanted to be sure

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0