AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip menu discount?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
A model recently added a 10% tip menu discount for fan club members and neither she nor I (a fan club member) can figure out how to apply it. Is it a feature that should self-apply like PVT discounts? Or is it manual and we just work it out?

Anyone know?

You guys always find things too quickly! :rofl:

It's not finished yet.
Still testing it and working on the final touches.

I will release an update in our announcement thread as soon as it's officially launched.

Upvote 0
Hahaha...I saw it too on Tue or Wed. in a new model's room. Never have seen it before, but It looks like I will be seeing it again. It sounds like a classic marketing technique...for those models whose tip prices may seem a little high. Or better yet, raise the tip prices before offering the discount.. Some of us love what seems to be a bargain.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.