AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DIY Starbucks Drinks/Secret Menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie_Kisses

Cam Model
Jan 19, 2016
Cutieville
Twitter Username
@CutieLust
MFC Username
Ashley
I'm going to start this off by saying I am not a huge water fan, so I try to hydrate with other healthy-ish alternatives like tea. I however also don't like hot tea, except for Throat Coat when I'm sick. With that said this is going to be a three part post.

PART ONE: So I have been obsessed with the relatively new Strawberry Acai Refresher from Starbucks, the only thing is I can't afford to spend $4 a drink and one is never enough. If you've never had one, think fancy Capri Sun. At Starbucks it is made with a liquid concentrate, a bunch of water, possibly a spritz of club soda (?) and strawberries. (This is half research, half guesstimate) Now obviously they don't sell the concentrate but I'm certain there must be a way to replicate it or come close. I've watched a bunch of videos claiming they have cracked the code. Most copy-cat recipes I've found seem to just brew acai tea (which I haven't even been able find unless its green tea) and throw in some sugar and strawberries. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I'd love you to death, especially since Iced Drink season is upon us!

1.jpg

In my search to replicate this drink I found this tea that I have been drinking religiously. Sometimes I add a pump of Torani Cane Syrup to sweeten it a bit, and others I just drink it over Ice. I love it, but it's no Strawberry Acai.
Celestial-Seasonings-Raspberry-Zinger-Tea-20-Count-Pack-of-6-0.jpg

My other favorite Starbucks Tea is Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade, this one is easy to copy cat. They actually started selling the concentrate but I still prefer the old fashion way of brewing the tea and then letting it cool.

PART TWO: Can you recommend other cold teas from Starbucks (or that you have made at home) that you enjoy so I may try new drinks ad find new favorites?

PART THREE: Are you familiar with the Starbucks Secret Menu? Have you ever ordered off of it? What was your favorite? (I'm too shy to try!)

Well looks I just slurped up the last drop of my Razz tea, I'm off to go get a refill! Can't wait to hear from y'all!

Reactions: Empressk and Gen
The only "secret" item I ever ordered (and I'm not sure if it's on the menu now?) is blended strawberry lemonade! It's good in the summer and is exactly what it sounds like, haha.

This winter I got really into having a flat white with two pumps of gingerbread syrup. Super yummy!

For cold tea, I just brew a strong batch of pekoe and add tons of lemon!

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
I learned how to make a pourable caramel sauce when I worked in a bakery. So when I want a caramel drink, I use sugar-free Torani brand caramel flavored syrup in my hot or iced coffee and top with with whip (when I feel like it) and drizzle some caramel sauce in to be luxurious.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
Instructions
  1. In a deep saucepan (at least 2 quarts--no smaller, because the mixture bubbles up like crazy!), add the sugar and water. Whisk to combine.
  2. Turn the heat to medium-high and let the sugar melt and dissolve without stirring (if you stir it, crystals ay form and mess up the smooth caramel texture later on). If you see sugar crystals on the sides of the pan, use a pastry brush dipped in water to gently push them back in the pan. Do not stir.
  3. Once the sugar is dissolved, crank the heat to high and watch it turn an amber color. Watch it closely, it happens quickly! You can swirl the pan gently to evenly brown the caramel.
  4. Meanwhile, heat the heavy cream until it's steaming, and small bubbles are forming around the edges.
  5. Turn off the heat to the sugar mixture, and add the heavy cream all at once. Be careful--it bubbles up triple the size! It is very hot! It's basically sugary napalm!
  6. Next, whisk in the butter, salt and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
  7. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl or jar to cool and use as you like.

I learned how to make a pourable caramel sauce when I worked in a bakery. So when I want a caramel drink, I use sugar-free Torani brand caramel flavored syrup in my hot or iced coffee and top with with whip (when I feel like it) and drizzle some caramel sauce in to be luxurious.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream
  • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
Instructions
  1. In a deep saucepan (at least 2 quarts--no smaller, because the mixture bubbles up like crazy!), add the sugar and water. Whisk to combine.
  2. Turn the heat to medium-high and let the sugar melt and dissolve without stirring (if you stir it, crystals ay form and mess up the smooth caramel texture later on). If you see sugar crystals on the sides of the pan, use a pastry brush dipped in water to gently push them back in the pan. Do not stir.
  3. Once the sugar is dissolved, crank the heat to high and watch it turn an amber color. Watch it closely, it happens quickly! You can swirl the pan gently to evenly brown the caramel.
  4. Meanwhile, heat the heavy cream until it's steaming, and small bubbles are forming around the edges.
  5. Turn off the heat to the sugar mixture, and add the heavy cream all at once. Be careful--it bubbles up triple the size! It is very hot! It's basically sugary napalm!
  6. Next, whisk in the butter, salt and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
  7. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl or jar to cool and use as you like.

Mmmmm, this sounds delicious!

Oh my, I was just looking for a recipe I had for Cinnamon Dulce syrup, but I found that Starbucks actually sells them! YAY! My Grandma always said you learn something new everyday, and in this case I'd say it's a pretty tasty lesson.

Reactions: Gen
The only "secret" item I ever ordered (and I'm not sure if it's on the menu now?) is blended strawberry lemonade! It's good in the summer and is exactly what it sounds like, haha.

This winter I got really into having a flat white with two pumps of gingerbread syrup. Super yummy!

For cold tea, I just brew a strong batch of pekoe and add tons of lemon!

You're making my mouth water.

If I'm opting for something with sugar i like these things: The refreshers, iced green tea with a pump of peach flavoring, or their half black tea, half lemonade.

Without sugar: cold brew, or an americano (blended)

Im kinda boring but after doing a little research about how much sugar is in all their drinks I stopped drinking the "fun" ones....I used to LOVE their iced green tea latte's but it seriously has THREE DAYS worth of sugar in it. No thanks. lol

If I'm opting for something with sugar i like these things: The refreshers, iced green tea with a pump of peach flavoring, or their half black tea, half lemonade.

Without sugar: cold brew, or an americano (blended)

Im kinda boring but after doing a little research about how much sugar is in all their drinks I stopped drinking the "fun" ones....I used to LOVE their iced green tea latte's but it seriously has THREE DAYS worth of sugar in it. No thanks. lol

Yeah that's why I like to steal their ideas, and make them at home so I can control how unhealthy they are!

So I'm like the only one posting in my thread but that's cool, maybe someday, someone will join in the fun.

Loving this new limited edition Starbucks Berry Sangria Passion Tea
CnVN9FPUkAQHfNO.jpg

Here's how to DIY:

Make Berry Orange Syrup by combinding orange juice, blackberries and sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir often to make sure sugar fully dissolves. When sugar has dissolved, reduce heat to as low as it will go and allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and strain to remove berries.

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add ½ cup of Passion iced tea, ½ cup of apple juice, 1 ounce of blackberry syrup, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few blackberries and orange slices. Shake to combine, then pour everything into a large glass and enjoy!

You booty is distracting me from the recipes.

I only drink coffee and water. I use to go to Starbucks all the time but not I buy their bagged coffee at the grocery store or the bagged coffee from a smaller supplier who Starbuck bought out. I still can't get it to take just like there's, at least of late, I use to be able to mimi my soy + iced coffee with no sugar or cream just fine but not anymore.

• Funny!
Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
Status
Not open for further replies.