AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA,Camwhores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
Definitely the Cb representative on this forum read and help(my opinion)

Support (Chaturbate)
May 7, 2022, 10:42 EDT
We've submitted removal requests for the links you have provided. However, please be advised we can only send the take-down notices we have no way to guarantee, enforce or ensure that this content will be removed. Please allow 30 days for a response.

Upvote 0
You are probably SOL. Some of these companies do not care of you have a dMca on you screen They make money leaving them on then you sending emails and threats to take them down, We had the same issue and there are about 30 videos if not more online and we tried to get them taken off with a lawyer and I think we got like 5 off the other stayed but when we took 5 off another 10 came on there will always be a way to get them to record it. Sorry to tell you that unless someone had some success.

Reactions: classy_medeeea
Upvote 0
Some of these companies do not care of you have a dMca on you screen
having the DMCA logo on your screen does absolutely zero to stop being recorded. Hopefully none of you are paying just for that logo.

Upvote 0
having the DMCA logo on your screen does absolutely zero to stop being recorded. Hopefully none of you are paying just for that logo.
I think a lot of these DMCA "protection" companies should be pointing out that DCMA is an American law and isnt something that can be enforced internationally, most countries have something similar, but you need to find out what country the hosting company is bassed in, where the servers are to even know what law is going to apply, and most of the time they are going to be using hosting companies in countries that dont have or have very loose anti-piracy laws. Guess if they did that they wouldnt have any customers though.

Even if they do comply with the DMCA request it's only valid against a specific URL (from what I understand) so re-uploading it with a new url means that you have to start the process all over again. Going after the content take downs IMO is the wrong approach, you need to go after the money, find out what sites are allowing them to be affiliates and complain to the sites that are bank rolling them. No doubt they will find other ways to monetize to keep the site online, but that's all part of the cat and mouse game that is online piracy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In case the people viewing this thread haven't read the other posts about this yet, let me state the obvious:

Instead of putting some useless "DMCA Protected" logo on your screen, put your name/your main website as your watermark on your video yourself. Then, people who find the clips of you on random parts of the Internet, and go "oh wow I like this performer, let me find more of their content!" can actually GOOGLE your site/name/etc and come pay you for your work on the sites that you perform or post content on.

I get a TON of traffic to MFC and Onlyfans from this method.

Now, if you're one of those models who are super paranoid about being "found out" from someone you know/family and that's why you want to stop the recordings... I advise you to NOT start camming at all, go find a retail job or whatever. This job pays highly because of the risk and the taboo. If you're not up to it, don't do it.

Upvote 0
Now, if you're one of those models who are super paranoid about being "found out" from someone you know/family and that's why you want to stop the recordings... I advise you to NOT start camming at all, go find a retail job or whatever. This job pays highly because of the risk and the taboo. If you're not up to it, don't do it.

Hopefully this message could arrive to each model starting on modeling. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one feature that gives models security and that helps to decide, is the geo restriction on sites. I can imagine how important could be that protection.

Those tube sites have no restrictions. When a model (non ACF members) discover the thing it's too late. Is it like that right? :(

Upvote 0
Hopefully this message could arrive to each model starting on modeling. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one feature that gives models security and that helps to decide, is the geo restriction on sites. I can imagine how important could be that protection.

Those tube sites have no restrictions. When a model (non ACF members) discover the thing it's too late. Is it like that right? :(
Geo restriction is a false sense of security, all it takes to get around it is a VPN and more and more browsers now are coming with them built in, not to mention that those geo restrictions dont apply outside of the site (like 3rd party piracy sites, social media, and people just being dicks and outing you). Anyone who's thinking of starting in the adult industry should take the assumption that people they know will find out and only proceed if they are ok with that situation... IMO of course

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Geo restriction is a false sense of security, all it takes to get around it is a VPN and more and more browsers now are coming with them built in, not to mention that those geo restrictions dont apply outside of the site (like 3rd party piracy sites, social media, and people just being dicks and outing you). Anyone who's thinking of starting in the adult industry should take the assumption that people they know will find out and only proceed if they are ok with that situation... IMO of course

I don't think many users will use a vpn. Some, yes, but not many in % of total users.
But yes, agree with you with everything, actuyally that's what I was saying, tube and stolen content sites has no restrictions.

Hpefully all models could have all the information.

Upvote 0
Hpefully all models could have all the information.
The unfortunate truth is that most people who start cam modeling don't do proper research before they begin, so you're right, it's often too late by the time they see posts like mine. But posts like mine exist for the small handful of people who do search out information and read warnings before they begin, and I hope it has helped a few people stop before they start.

Upvote 0
In case the people viewing this thread haven't read the other posts about this yet, let me state the obvious:

Instead of putting some useless "DMCA Protected" logo on your screen, put your name/your main website as your watermark on your video yourself. Then, people who find the clips of you on random parts of the Internet, and go "oh wow I like this performer, let me find more of their content!" can actually GOOGLE your site/name/etc and come pay you for your work on the sites that you perform or post content on.

I get a TON of traffic to MFC and Onlyfans from this method.

Ooo,thanks Amber this is a good idea(name of the model on the screen)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.