AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA Content Removal Service (for Instagram etc)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2019
Twitter Username
@Aurora_911
Hi, I'm looking for a software or provider that removes DMCA content, especially on instagram and tiktok/reddit.

Which service offers this to make stolen images etc also disappear from Google?

I have never heard of a software that does this, I have always done it by manual searches and claims for both myself and my ex girlfriend and a few friends in the past.

I will follow this thread however to see if it can be done easier in the future :)

Someone posted an ad for such a service a few weeks ago, but I can't find it right now...

There is this tool, but it only scans known websites that automatically record streams.

Amber has an excellent article on the subject of DMCA take down notices and reporting links to Google.

I do link scraping for another website and I have been toying with the idea of making the service publicly available. But I don't search the web, just scrape the sites they send me and send them links to all the pages, images, and videos I find.

I have never heard of a software that does this, I have always done it by manual searches and claims for both myself and my ex girlfriend and a few friends in the past.

I will follow this thread however to see if it can be done easier in the future :)
There are plenty of services that offer this.

Branditscan, rulta.. I know there’s like 5 or 6 options

• Helpful!
Reactions: Wuggie
Status
Not open for further replies.