AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Google Re-installed the copyright content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2022
A cam model asked me to file DMCA report to Google to remove websites from search results which displays her images. I filled a complaint and Google removed them.

Now I can see "Reinstated" as the status for all requests.

Google doesn't need to earn in this way! I am feeling bad to be a Google shareholder!

Some sites seems to have removed the content after the report.

So, how do you do it?

image_2022-10-08_234345853.png

Last edited:
Is this the same model you were obsessing about in your other thread?

What happened to you tipping her on her birthday yesterday, and then leaving her alone?
And why is a model asking you to file DMCA reports for her? You know that as long as she's camming, she's going to continue appearing in search results...right? You are doing too much. Instead of obsessing over cam models, why not play some games like Family Feud Live on your phone (the app)? That shit is fun, and you get to play it with people from all over the world. :clap:

steve harvey lol GIF by TV Land Classic

Is this the same model you were obsessing about in your other thread?

What happened to you tipping her on her birthday yesterday, and then leaving her alone?
And why is a model asking you to file DMCA reports for her? You know that as long as she's camming, she's going to continue appearing in search results...right? You are doing too much. Instead of obsessing over cam models, why not play some games like Family Feud Live on your phone (the app)? That shit is fun, and you get to play it with people from all over the world. :clap:

steve harvey lol GIF by TV Land Classic
Not the same model, this is a different model. I do have many friends just like a model has many friends. This model isn't camming nowadays, its been more than 15 days she was last online and this is one of the reason why she isn't camming.

"And why is a model asking you to file DMCA reports for her?" Maybe because I'm her helper? We are friends for so long and we still talk on Skype!

Why should I play that game? Why can't you play it instead?

If you know some free service which removes her pictures, she is really glad to hear from you than useless talks!

Last edited:
I find the camming site itself as a addiction. I'm spending almost 10 hours a day in the camsite and I'm single right now, my life would be better if I spend my time writing articles on my blog than getting attached to someone who is just there for earning. Otherwise, I'm just a loser!

If you know some free service which removes her pictures, she is really glad to hear from you than useless talks!
You're getting defensive over a genuinely good point. Your post history is concerning.

Just like you don't go on camsites to find love, as you've agreed, you don't go to camsites to find friends, either. Are you giving any money at all to this woman? It sounds like you've replaced going from spending 10 hours a day on a camsite to spending time with camgirls on Skype instead. It's not an upgrade, and it's not moving in the right direction. This is not your job. You should be focusing on anything but camgirls and camsites right now.

"camsite to spending time with camgirls on Skype instead" - I'm not talking her for hours, just reply to messages. whats wrong with talking to a model (or ex-model) over Skype!

I have online friends from 2010 whom I still text everyday, she will just be another one whom I text!

"Are you giving any money at all to this woman?" - She said she earned enough and she don't need money. But she may need in the future and may come back to camming, not sure.

"Are you giving any money at all to this woman?" - She said she earned enough and she don't need money. But she may need in the future and may come back to camming, not sure.
Dude. Seriously. Log-on, have fun, then switch off. It’ll be much better for you in the long run. If you can’t, then it’s best to keep off.

Not the same model, this is a different model. I do have many friends just like a model has many friends. This model isn't camming nowadays, its been more than 15 days she was last online and this is one of the reason why she isn't camming.

"And why is a model asking you to file DMCA reports for her?" Maybe because I'm her helper? We are friends for so long and we still talk on Skype!

Why should I play that game? Why can't you play it instead?

Just the other day you were on here whining about a different model (behind her back) not telling you the name of the other site she's on. Then you proceeded to dig deeper to find her on there.

This time you're on here asking for advice for something that's been discussed at great lengths in one of the stickied threads on here. Maybe you should read that, instead of making new threads looking for advice that you're just going to dismiss anyway and get defensive at. Shouting at me like you've lost your damn mind. Lol. You're right...this is a useless talk...

It'd probably be better if all of these models you post about join this forum themselves, so we can talk to them directly. And then they can get verified and join the Models Only section. Have a lovely day! :)

Last edited:
It'd probably be better if all of these models you post about join this forum themselves, so we can talk to them directly. And then they can get verified and join the Models Only section. Have a lovely day! :)
I have send her links to this forum posts previously for certain doubts and asked to join here if she wants to, she haven't joined.

Shouting at me like you've lost your damn mind
I'm not shouting, I just don't know why should I play that game. If someone asks me a question, I just answer the question.

Just the other day you were on here whining about a different model (behind her back) not telling you the name of the other site she's on. Then you proceeded to dig deeper to find her on there.

This time you're on here asking for advice for something that's been discussed at great lengths in one of the stickied threads on here. Maybe you should read that, instead of making new threads looking for advice that you're just going to dismiss anyway and get defensive at. Shouting at me like you've lost your damn mind. Lol. You're right...this is a useless talk...

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
A cam model asked me to file DMCA report to Google to remove websites from search results which displays her images. I filled a complaint and Google removed them.

Now I can see "Reinstated" as the status for all requests.

Google doesn't need to earn in this way! I am feeling bad to be a Google shareholder!

Some sites seems to have removed the content after the report.

So, how do you do it?
How many counter notices did you receive? Did you petition the court for an injunction to prevent the restoration of the original works within 10 days? Google isn't the bad guy here. You submitted a complaint, Google removed the content. The only way the content can be reinstated is if the person who you filed the complaint against files a counter notification. A copy of the counter notification is then sent to the one who filed the original complaint. If after 10 days no court actions are taken, the content is reinstated.

If you are going to file legal documents on someones behalf, you should research the process and be prepared to follow through.

How many counter notices did you receive? Did you petition the court for an injunction to prevent the restoration of the original works within 10 days? Google isn't the bad guy here. You submitted a complaint, Google removed the content. The only way the content can be reinstated is if the person who you filed the complaint against files a counter notification. A copy of the counter notification is then sent to the one who filed the original complaint. If after 10 days no court actions are taken, the content is reinstated.

If you are going to file legal documents on someones behalf, you should research the process and be prepared to follow through.
I have recommended branditscan.com but it costs $45 per month. So, not sure if she try it. Also, it took a lot of time to collect the links. But I may still do it if asked.

A copy of the counter notification is then sent to the one who filed the original complaint
I given the model's Email ID for the Email ID. So, I didn't receive any mails to my Email inbox.

I given the model's Email ID for the Email ID. So, I didn't receive any mails to my Email inbox
Did she say anything to you about counter notices? Finding the links and submitting the forms is a significant investment of your time. Without getting the injunction to keep the content from being reinstated, the work you did only lasted 10 days. $45 per month doesn't seem too bad considering the time involved.

I'd sit this one out if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.