AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which camsite has bycycle bell sound?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just leave it no one here will answer this for you to go and stalk whatever poor model that has to deal with you.
"poor model that has to deal with you" -- Why is that? She says she likes me, likes to watch my cam, and she says me that she misses me if I'm not in her room. But don't like to tell what other site she is on... I tell her everything. I wonder she really likes me or its just words.

Oh that’s that one LivecyclebateMate All the horny cyclists love it. The traffics great. As long as you stay in your lane, if you know what I mean ;)

Maybe its just better to ask her...
Against most site rules to mention competitors/other sites. Dont. You can get her in trouble.

"poor model that has to deal with you" -- Why is that? She says she likes me, likes to watch my cam, and she says me that she misses me if I'm not in her room. But don't like to tell what other site she is on... I tell her everything. I wonder she really likes me or its just words.
She sounds like a cammodel doing her job. You do pay her right? Of course she is going to tell you these things to make you feel good and come back to keep paying her.

Against most site rules to mention competitors/other sites. Dont. You can get her in trouble.

She sounds like a cammodel doing her job. You do pay her right? Of course she is going to tell you these things to make you feel good and come back to keep paying her.
Yes, camgirls are to earn money and its not a dating site. But she smiles genuinely to me at cam and she texts that she likes me and we chat 5 hours everyday. Her room isn't that popular.

I can't understand you..
Don’t worry about it. Listen to what Audri said. Did you read the collection of “I’m in love with a cam model threads”. If not might be time to do so.

No "but." She's there to work. If you are not contributing to her work goals, you are in the way. Taking up her time and attention with any intentions other than paying her for the services offered is the wrong move. It's simple.

No "but." She's there to work. If you are not contributing to her work goals, you are in the way. Taking up her time and attention with any intentions other than paying her for the services offered is the wrong move. It's simple.
I might have tipped her the most than any other member on that site! But it might still low compared to how long we chat. And she is the one who asks to turn ON my cam.

But it might still low compared to how long we chat.
Sounds like you should send her a nice offline tip today to thank her for being so generous with her time.

And she is the one who asks to turn ON my cam.
I don't understand what this is supposed to prove or why this part is relevant. What does her initiating or welcoming C2C have to do with anything? I initiate C2C all the time, w hundreds of men, that doesn't mean I want offsite contact or them trawling the internet for me.

I don't understand what this is supposed to prove or why this part is relevant. What does her initiating or welcoming C2C have to do with anything?
Bravo to her on the upsell.

Maybe its just better to ask her...

It's possible that she prefers you spend your money on her on MyFreeCams instead of the other site. Maybe she gets a higher percentage of the money on MFC, and prefers a lot of other things about MFC over the other site.

Why not just be happy to follow her on MFC...respect her wishes of her not announcing the name of the other site...and don't keep bugging her about it. You don't wanna piss her off and get banned. She probably wouldn't be too happy about you making this thread about her either.

So many members are so curious to ask models "What other sites are you on?," but they don't understand that things are often run differently on those other sites. And a lot of members would not like how different it is. A good example of that is MyFreeCams (a token site) and Streamate (a private show-based site). A lot of y'all from MFC are used to relaxing and hangin' in a model's room for an hour or more. If you go to her Streamate chat, things are quite different. Your conversation about your gallbladder surgery is going to be interrupted by other members taking her into a private show.

Tomorrow is her birthday, so I will tip her how much I can and might end going to her room.
If you feel that you need to stop visiting, it's probably a good idea! Don't tell her you're leaving as an emotional manipulation though. Say goodbye only if you mean it.

Birthday tip sounds like a great plan.

It's possible that she prefers you spend your money on her on MyFreeCams instead of the other site. Maybe she gets a higher percentage of the money on MFC, and prefers a lot of other things about MFC over the other site.

Why not just be happy to follow her on MFC...respect her wishes of her not announcing the name of the other site...and don't keep bugging her about it. You don't wanna piss her off and get banned. She probably wouldn't be too happy about you making this thread about her either.

So many members are so curious to ask models "What other sites are you on?," but they don't understand that things are often run differently on those other sites. And a lot of members would not like how different it is. A good example of that is MyFreeCams (a token site) and Streamate (a private show-based site). A lot of y'all from MFC are used to relaxing and hangin' in a model's room for an hour or more. If you go to her Streamate chat, things are quite different. Your conversation about your gallbladder surgery is going to be interrupted by other members taking her into a private show.
Ok, she didn't tell me and I respect that!

If you feel that you need to stop visiting, it's probably a good idea! Don't tell her you're leaving as an emotional manipulation though. Say goodbye only if you mean it.

Birthday tip sounds like a great plan.
I just like to know if she genuinely liked me or it was just words for tips.

Yes, camgirls are to earn money and its not a dating site. But she smiles genuinely to me at cam and she texts that she likes me and we chat 5 hours everyday. Her room isn't that popular.
She sounds like she's a cammodel. This is typical cammodel behavior. Her job is literally to make you feel good.

I just like to know if she genuinely liked me or it was just words for tips.
Okay. Go read the linked post, containing links to all the other posts from guys wondering if she really likes them.

Tomorrow is her birthday, so I will tip her how much I can and might end going to her room.

Ouch. You're gonna stop visiting her room just because she won't tell you the name of the other site? o_O Or is it because you've become way more attached than you'd like (That would make more sense)?

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou and Brit
Damn, you're gonna stop visiting her room just because she won't tell you the name of the other site? o_O Or because you've become way more attached than you'd like?
Because I like her and its better to concentrate on my blogging work than spending my time with her. I find the camming site itself as a addiction. I'm spending almost 10 hours a day in the camsite and I'm single right now, my life would be better if I spend my time writing articles on my blog than getting attached to someone who is just there for earning. Otherwise, I'm just a loser!

Hope you will have a great day my friend.

Last edited:
Because I like her and its better to concentrate on my blogging work than spending my time with her. I find the camming site itself as a addiction. I'm spending almost 10 hours a day in the camsite and I'm single right now, my life would be better if I spend my time writing articles on my blog than getting attached to someone who is just there for earning. Otherwise, I'm just a loser!
a little bit of life advise: you should really spend the money you do on cammodels and put that towards therapy/mental health. Im all for self care and improving yourself. Especially working on your self-esteem. Cammodels are transactional interactions, and some like to do a GFE hustle without you fully realizing it until you are in another country paying her family's bills and lifestyle.

Eta: im not saying that's her motive. But she's just doing her job as a cammodel and op, you seem to be over analyzing it to where you are reaching parasocial levels. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.