AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which camsite has bycycle bell sound?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I like her and its better to concentrate on my blogging work than spending my time with her. I find the camming site itself as a addiction. I'm spending almost 10 hours a day in the camsite and I'm single right now, my life would be better if I spend my time writing articles on my blog than getting attached to someone who is just there for earning. Otherwise, I'm just a loser!

Hope you will have a great day my friend.
It's very difficult to get yourself to stop doing something unless you replace it with something else (specifically something productive, something that makes you feel like you're progressing in life)

Writing can take a lot of time and is productive - you're building a skill! You've taken a big step by recognizing that your relationship to camsites is unhealthy, which is the first step to getting better. If you're seeking a relationship, try dating sites, and if you need more people to meet in general, check out sites like meetup.com. I know I've seen a few groups for writers in my country, hopefully they have it for you too. If not on those sites, just Google events and groups in your area for writing (or any of your other interests), you're likely to find something.

Good luck.

Edit: also, if you're not already, find what kind of exercise you enjoy. Anything is helpful, from walking, to swimming, to lifting weights. it will help build your self confidence and make you feel more relaxed.

The other site she is on is secret friends. When I asked her she said its a secret. I have joined there as well. Today is her birthday, I have drawn some pictures for her birthday and she was happy for that. I send her some good tip on both of the websites, it would have been better if I had taken private with her it instead. She will be on Monday and asked me to visit on Monday 😲

She enjoys talking to me and I like her as well but it seems thats all for now....

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
People here were so patient in trying to understand you and giving you good advice, but you ignored all of it and proceeded to pursue your obsession so... Well.
Yeah, I said I will visit her room for the last time. Its also her birthday. Birthday wishes makes people happy. I like to wish everyone I know on their birthday even if it's a person I barely know.

Yeah, I said I will visit her room for the last time. Its also her birthday. Birthday wishes makes people happy. I like to wish everyone I know on their birthday even if it's a person I barely know.
Would you trust an alcoholic with "just one more drink?"
If she is like most people in this industry, her birthday is fake, like her name, because this job has stalkers.

But her birthday isn't important, what's important is your addiction. Don't make excuses for repeating the same behaviour. Save your money and sanity. Don't visit her or another camgirl, you're only making it worse for yourself.

Would you trust an alcoholic with "just one more drink?"
If she is like most people in this industry, her birthday is fake, like her name, because this job has stalkers.

But her birthday isn't important, what's important is your addiction. Don't make excuses for repeating the same behaviour. Save your money and sanity. Don't visit her or another camgirl, you're only making it worse for yourself.

Now he's made it his mission to help her get herself removed from Google (Unless this is a totally different model he's now obsessing over). :facepalm:

Now he's made it his mission to help her get herself removed from Google (Unless this is a totally different model he's now obsessing over). :facepalm:

Banger, as many forum members kindly explained , you are not the first viewer to ask the same question, "Does she Really like me?" Love found? / Love lost! The sooner you understand the reality of cam sites, the better you will be able to enjoy the models and interaction with them. That's if you choose to continue visiting the sites. You may be looking for love in all the wrong places.

Hello, whats
Banger, as many forum members kindly explained , you are not the first viewer to ask the same question, "Does she Really like me?" Love found? / Love lost! The sooner you understand the reality of cam sites, the better you will be able to enjoy the models and interaction with them. That's if you choose to continue visiting the sites. You may be looking for love in all the wrong places.
I'm using camsites since 2013, I never fallen in love with a model

When most of these people use the term "fall in love", I think they really mean fall in infatuation/ fall in fantasy. Maybe in the odd case fall into obsession, and in many, many cases fall in Lust. Cool you wanna bang us, go choke the chicken, say sexy shit, and pay. That's how to get the genuine reaction you really crave. I'm not really speaking just to Banger here, more generally.

(choke the chicken is a slang term for jerking off your penis or your Dominatrix's penis or whatever you're into).

Reactions: Maxi_P and Ich Bin
(choke the chicken is a slang term for jerking off your penis or your Dominatrix's penis or whatever you're into).
Off topic but here we day "drown the goose" lol... what's up with birds and sex metaphors?

When most of these people use the term "fall in love", I think they really mean fall in infatuation/ fall in fantasy. Maybe in the odd case fall into obsession, and in many, many cases fall in Lust. Cool you wanna bang us, go choke the chicken, say sexy shit, and pay. That's how to get the genuine reaction you really crave. I'm not really speaking just to Banger here, more generally.

Yes, I find the model attractive and liked talking to her. You can call it love, fantasy, obsession or Lust. And yes, camsite is not the place to find love and its better to talk your sexy shit in cam room? I like decent conversation.

I guess models here have become fowl mouthed because of their room members?

I like decent conversation.

I guess models here have become fowl mouthed because of their room members?
Clarify. What are you talking about? You are sounding like a pompous, virtue signaling idiot.

Seriously, tell me exactly what you are talking about? Elaborate.

What is so foul? That some of us are OK with our own sexuality and comfortable expressing it, without a ton of weird hang ups and shame? Don't be shy, lets have an intelligent conversation about this. I'll happily wait, while you take some time to back track and gather some kind of story together. I'm beyond used to it by now. I'd love to hear the "decent conversation" you have stored up in that little nugget of a brain of yours lol.

Clarify. What are you talking about? You are sounding like a pompous, virtue signaling idiot.

What is so foul? That some of us are OK with our own sexuality and comfortable expressing it, without a ton of weird hang ups and shame? Don't be shy, lets have an intelligent conversation about this. I'll happily wait, while you take some time to back track and gather some kind of weird story together.
MarieElise , Please don't encourage him to tell us more. LOL😱 (teasing you)

What is so foul? That some of us are OK with our own sexuality and comfortable expressing it, without a ton of weird hang ups and shame? Don't be shy, lets have an intelligent conversation about this. I'll happily wait, while you take some time to back track and gather some kind of story together. I'm beyond used to it by now. I'd love to hear the "decent conversation" you have stored up in that little nugget of a brain of yours lol.
"... go choke the chicken, say sexy shit, and pay" / (choke the chicken is a slang term for jerking off your penis or your Dominatrix's penis or whatever you're into)

Not sure, why these are needed in a conversation here. I just like a normal conversation like any other forums, this is not a cam-room.

Not sure, why these are needed in a conversation here.
On the one hand you can't handle me talking honestly about sex and masturbation yet on the other you here as a member of a forum where everyone here has a job that involves sex and masturbation. And you're having problems and looking for support because of your obvious misuse of a site, that has primarily the sole purpose of masturbating, and exploring sexuality.

Wow. I think you would have loved Victorian England. However, that's more than a century past, at this point.
Honestly, if you're in the US I think there are societies and stuff where you can go roleplay and reenact that stuff. However, this is not one of them.

I think the SCA is. You might like it over there.

People like you give off this shameful vibe like sex and/or masturbation is something dirty, or not to be talked about. And honestly that's why cam sites exist and are so popular, because of all these repressed hangups that seem to be so common in many members of society.

On the one hand you can't handle me talking honestly about sex and masturbation yet on the other you here as a member of a forum where everyone here has a job that involves sex and masturbation. And you're having problems and looking for support because of your obvious misuse of a site, that has primarily the sole purpose of masturbating, and exploring sexuality.
I just like to type normal, I never insult others or use fowl words on all forums on the internet unless the other person drags me into it. I just like to type what you see in a normal conversation in a public place. Maybe this is a different forum.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I just like to type normal, I never insult others or use fowl words on any forums on the internet unless the other person drags me into it. I just like to type what you see in a normal conversation in a public place. Maybe this is a different forum.
My bad, I didn't realize you don't leave your house. To me, that comes across as slut shaming. I don't like these guys that come having issues with Love cons and such, then shame the rest of us for using the sites to actually masturbate. I know that there are people who look down on using cam sites for that, but imo those of us who do seem to have a lot less problems, and be posting a lot less asking strangers for help (on the internet). Compared with those who express these types of stuffy, shame based beliefs.

You don't like the way I express myself, or that you've been called out here. Just as I don't like the way you express yourself.
And with that I gotta move on to other more stimulating stuff.
Good Day 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
My bad, I didn't realize you don't leave your house. To me, that comes across as slut shaming. I don't like these guys that come having issues with Love cons and such, then shame the rest of us for using the sites to actually masturbate. I know that there are people who look down on using cam sites for that, but imo those of us who do seem to have a lot less problems, and be posting a lot less asking strangers for help (on the internet). Compared with those who express these types of stuffy, shame based beliefs.

You don't like the way I express myself, or that you've been called out here. Just as I don't like the way you express yourself.
And with that I gotta move on to other more stimulating stuff.
Good Day 🤷‍♀️
Yes, I have socialphobia and I rarely talk with people. I'm not slut shaming or anything. I don't even use the words idiot/fool when addressing others on the forums and People just use it casually and I get triggered. I don't even know what is a Dominatrix's penis is and what you saying!

I'm more like a robot, I just reply to people like what a Siri or Alexa answers!

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Yes, I have socialphobia and I rarely talk with people. I'm not slut shaming or anything. I don't even use the words idiot/fool when addressing others on the forums and People just use it casually and I get triggered. I don't even know what is a Dominatrix's penis is and what you saying!

I'm more like a robot, I just reply to people like what a Siri or Alexa answers!
Ok well I apologize, I didn't mean to be harsh and insulting. I come from a more working-class or blue-collar background where it's not necessarily considered rude to talk in that way. In fact the opposite, it's considered a bit disingenuous not to (in the culture I'm from).

But everyone's different, and from different backgrounds, and I do understand what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.