AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DMCA related problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2022
Hey there!. Since last week I can’t find my chaturbate page in the first link on google search like usually and like everybody, it s the 5th or 6th link , and it s not even with my name, it just says 'relax together #mistress #lovense....' . It’s also appears me down to google page that somebody made a DMCA request for my chaturbate streaming link and also since that my expose on chatubate get very very low, from 200-300 Users to 10-15 and only users that have a direct link for my stream.
I tries to contact chaturbate to see what’s the problem, but from one week I’m still waiting. I don’t know what to do to solve this problem and stream againe with pleasure on chaturbate. I’m already streaming for 4 years there and I don’t want to lose my account or something like that.
Here I have the ticked number open on Chaturbate support is 19052876

Last edited:
Solution
What exactly are you searching for? google will use your own search history when deciding on what results to show.
I want this copyright report for my chaturbate link to be denied so then I can claim the copyright to the link and be back on google search as before. I also understand that through this copyright someone can use my content how they want:(
What exactly are you searching for? google will use your own search history when deciding on what results to show.
I want this copyright report for my chaturbate link to be denied so then I can claim the copyright to the link and be back on google search as before. I also understand that through this copyright someone can use my content how they want:(

Attachments

• 5E4D6E04-D052-46B5-919E-C89C1DDF7083.png
    5E4D6E04-D052-46B5-919E-C89C1DDF7083.png
    355 KB · Views: 9
  • CC17D9E6-589A-4C76-B92B-82B9B9907375.png
    CC17D9E6-589A-4C76-B92B-82B9B9907375.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 9
  • E1FF34BD-7BC3-4561-B3F9-E6AE94567A6E.png
    E1FF34BD-7BC3-4561-B3F9-E6AE94567A6E.png
    1 MB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Solution
Well i got some bad news for you, Fighting a DMCA is unbelievably hard, even if your clearly in the right. However im unable to view the file that was removed due to DMCA and your links look good,, however the claim would have been something contained within your link not the link it self as urls are not owned, would make internet traffic impossible. However, if you haven't done so already (and your sure you didnt leave something running in the background which may have been captured on camera and reproduced your first step would be to file a counterclaim https://support.google.com/legal/answer/1120734?visit_id=637808084550440202-3571014208&rd=2 but it looks like youve already started the process of a dmc protection badge and recently so your taking the right steps wish you the best

Upvote 0
yea it was up when i say it too ive dealt the dmca a couple times generally they wont put it back up unless you counterclaim then you got to wait for them to sort it out (which is what i think missletiblane did there's also a fresh dmca guard on the account thats pending server side validation, i was just saying its weird because no action should have taken place is the item itself cant be owned or copy-written if it could every time you connected to a website/went on line every person on the same page as you would be in validation for copyright law because of the intercommunication storage and redistributor of those links :). The system they have in place though is pretty much automated and you can really flag anything and until its challenged its not checked. but even then can take a long time to get it sorted out. glad that this one was a win thought(so far).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.