AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do any camsites address racism or homophobia in their model agreement?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean can a model make racist comments in their own room? or you mean is Raceplay fetish against the rules? or you mean can a model turn down a session because they don't like the race of the person that's inviting?

Reactions: Mila_
You mean can a model make racist comments in their own room? or you mean is Raceplay fetish against the rules? or you mean can a model turn down a session because they don't like the race of the person that's inviting?
Like if a model said that black guys are inherently criminal or that gay men are pedophiles.

I have contacted support about rape/death threats before and got no reply or a simple "ban them" so I doubt they care if a model or member said something homophobic. As for racism I think MFC calls that "art".

Like if a model said that black guys are inherently criminal or that gay men are pedophiles.

I would think the same rules as a forum or a blog platform would apply as in.. the camsite is a service provider and cannot be held responsible for the opinion of the camgirls using their site.

Still I dont know what kind of camgirl could be successful by alienating segments of her viewers with that kind of talk.

Iwantclips bans racial humiliation?
I think the rest don't do anything though, cause not everyone agrees on what should be an okay fantasy, and what is too obscene. (Like some might say forced bi is homophobic, but some won't.)

I doubt it, Guy. We know that there have been MFC models who've done controversial shows (stuff that you and I would consider racist, yet they and their followers will swear up and down that it's "art") with no consequence.

I knew a model who hated Romanian peoples black people and gays in LiveJasmin. She's never got problem for this.
Personnaly i've never reported her but generally i always left room when i was reading racist bullshits

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yes, a couple of foreign sites such as Visit-X do not allow hate speech which includes racism and homophobia. However, I guess on American cam sites follow different rules when it comes to that type of stuff.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.