AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do cam models get sponsorships?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to go off on a tangent here but throughout my youth I'd been given Stern warnings by almost every woman I knew that I should never ever EVER touch my face with a razor ; that it would ruin my face forever and that I'd grow thick hair over the region I'd shaved until I died

Therefore, I'm genuinely shocked to hear you say you shave your face. Do you mean, you use wax strips/a thread /hot wax /tweezers instead? Or do you mean you take a razor and actually shave your face?
Lol actually I was kidding. Implying I'd do something marketed towards men, if it meant extra income.

Shaving just makes it feel thicker because of the blunt cut level with the skin. I wax my lip and brows. I would honestly have a blast shaving my face, with full on shaving cream like I had a beard. My guys would probably get a kick out of it cuz I'm socially awkward enough to make it sexy lol. Just need the sponsor to come through.... 😜

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Remember the Clone-A-Pussy? :p Man, that takes me back to MyFreeCams back in the day. Lol.

I feel like I'm sponsored alright . . . by a bunch of random horny penises all over the world :rofl: Lol... I gots international intercontinental sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.