AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Male cam model advice :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2022
Hello people looking for any tips or tricks to do well caming my look is
15 stone body builder 70+ tattoos
Absolutely fine with dirty talk anal play or pretty much any kink going
My set up is all golden
HD cams high end mic lighting
I have multiple lovense toys hush domi lush fucking machine etc
I'm just looking for advice to attract people to the room and keep them there whats good for a male model to do act dominant be more chill be friendly don't be friendly basically any little tips or tricks that might make my experience better Play music or don't play music stuff like that thank you!

Hey there! I suggest you check out some other guys' shows to see what gets the best responses. Find some guys who have a high number of viewers, then watch to see how they interact and what brings them tips. From what I've seen and experienced myself, the guys with the biggest followings are chill and friendly, and engage a lot with the audience. I bet if you're a tattooed bodybuilder who looks tough but is chill and friendly, you'll have a lot of fans.

For me I notice a lot of viewers are attracted by one or more of the hashtags I put in my announcement. I use #daddy and #hairy and I'll get notices when people have found my room by searching for one of those terms.

When I first started I enjoyed setting it up so people would tip for me to strip. But now it seems like they lose patience for that, and I get more viewers more quickly when I'm just naked from the get-go. But see what works for you! This is a lot of trial and error, and reading the room so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.