AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do cam sites accept bitcoins yet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of any that do, but quite a few models who sell through twitter and reddit(r/sexsells)do.

Let me give you some anonymity advice: get the fuck off of FB :p I'm teasing (a bit), but a lot of us won't be able to see that link because we've deleted our FB accounts, as it's absolute garbage for anyone trying to do as much as they can to protect their privacy. Seems like a super ironic place to choose as your base for this kind of info.

ae403c93c63a76088dadce24eeb75b74fd937ecc501f77e453d5373e124b41b3.jpg

Not really, I'm not in the slightest bit concerned about anyone seeing anything on my fb profile :)

But a lot of models don't have Facebook, and therefore can't view the page, making it a little pointless.

Tumblr or WordPress may be a better option.

Facebook does not belong in the cam model community. Get a real site to run your business on if you plan to cater to cam models.

By choosing FB, you are already alienating your entire audience base (if the cam community is your target). As other ladies have stated before, almost all of us have deleted out FBs and therefore cannot read or interact with your posts. Those who do still have FB are not going to want to cross the streams by talking to adult community friends on profiles that are locked down hardcore to protect their privacy. But FB is not friendly towards cam models because of their anti-alias rule, and their facial recognition software spells trouble for anyone who wants to try to keep private and work worlds separate.

Tumblr is super easy to set up, and you can buy a domain for cheap and redirect to your Tumblr page. Lots of us are on Tumblr and it's much easier to be anonymous there. You'll have much better luck using Tumblr, but I can pretty much guarantee that you'll have zero luck with cam models if you insist on using FB.

A real website would be the best thing, honestly, and people will take your business and advice a little more seriously then. But even Tumblr is worlds better than FB. FB is evil.

Well this has been a really fun experience.

I appreciate your overwhelming, positive, suppose and understanding.

I would love to continue this conversation but I've been so touched by all of your support it brings a tear to my eye.

Stay positive, keep giving supportive advice and have a wonderful day :)

Opps. Seems I've been mistaken. I just scanned through the replies & didn't notice anything negative was jesting or otherwise.

I do apologise.

I'm so used to the negativity you find in a lot of forums, I assumed it was all unsupported criticism.

Sorry about that :)

Well this has been a really fun experience.

I appreciate your overwhelming, positive, suppose and understanding.

I would love to continue this conversation but I've been so touched by all of your support it brings a tear to my eye.

Stay positive, keep giving supportive advice and have a wonderful day :)

Very interesting that you know nothing whatsoever about me or my level of expertise.

Anyway, lovely to meet you all, take care x

Opps. Seems I've been mistaken. I just scanned through the replies & didn't notice anything negative was jesting or otherwise.

I do apologise.

I'm so used to the negativity you find in a lot of forums, I assumed it was all unsupported criticism.

Sorry about that :)

Are you ok?

Very interesting that you know nothing whatsoever about me or my level of expertise.

I am confused by your obvious confusion.

I'm hoping that you realize now that we weren't just shit-talking you, but we have actual feedback that you need to seriously consider if you'd like to spread your business into the cam model world.

just to name a few: facial recognition, real name policy, my 86yo grandmother is on facebook

Yeah. I have a FB for real-life stuff that has nothing to do with cam, but I wouldn't look at anything that has to do with cam stuff on my FB. I guess I would look at bitcoin advice, though, because that's something pretty normal. My friends know I have bitcoin just for fun. But, I wouldn't ever join or follow a group called "bitcoin advice for camgirls" or something.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Chaturbate accept bitcoin that is how i load my account i just buy the code in a pawnshop near our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.