AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do Gay Males Earn Good Money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working on a different cam site but looking to move over to Chaturbate. I'm just wondering, is there much money to be made for Gay Males? I see quite a few men working on there, but it obviously doesn't look nearly as popular as the female rooms. Any advise or wisdom would be appreciated! :)

Not sure what site your on at the moment (im looking to add a new site so if you dont mind, let me know or message me the name and how you find it there), but I have been on chaturbate for 3 years, it's up and down. I'm not a top model but most month's I make enough to get bills and rent paid, having 3rd party sites set up is a big help to be honest though. There's a lot of traffic on chaturbate, but for guys one of the biggest issues I have noticed is that because of the amount of exhibitionist cams people expect shows to be free or pay what you want. Recently tips and shows have only been about 30% of my income on chaturbate with the other 70% coming from video sales.

I do know a couple of other male models that do pretty well and have a dedicated enough fanbase that their earnings are fairly constant.

I would say give it a go, what is there to loose?

Upvote 0
Thanks for that KingMarti. Do you mind me asking where you are selling the video content and what other 3rd party sites you recommend? I have been on adultwork.com for a while, and that has worked quite well for me. Not sure where you're from? If the UK then you undoubtably would have heard of it, I don't think that traffic is big for anyone outside of the United Kingdom though.

Upvote 0
Thanks for that KingMarti. Do you mind me asking where you are selling the video content and what other 3rd party sites you recommend? I have been on adultwork.com for a while, and that has worked quite well for me. Not sure where you're from? If the UK then you undoubtably would have heard of it, I don't think that traffic is big for anyone outside of the United Kingdom though.

Sites for selling content im pretty much everywhere except clips4sale and iwantclips because I cant get paid from them. I also run a fanclub through justforfans. My videos actually sell better on chaturbate than anywhere else tbh. I had looked at adultwork but I cant stand the layout for the site, it looks such a mess (could be because I dont know my way around the site though tbh) I'm gonna be trying out a new clip site soon, once I have worked out the in and out's of it I'll be doing a writeup on it, but on paper at least it looks promising.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.