AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do I just suck? lol Someone tell me how to get better.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Suck
now that that's out of the way , you just have to - Improvise , Adapt , Overcome

for clarity , I have never seen your cam broadcast , you can do anything you set your mind to
Well this is super helpful :/

Girl, you know damn well that you are not ugly. You are so far from ugly. You are pretty as all hell and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Do you have a clean cam room? Do you have your toys set out and ready? Are you engaging and friendly? Do you work the amount of hours that you have scheduled? Then you are doing everything that you are supposed to do. You can't do no more or no less. We are in a pandemic and people just don't have the money to spend but its not like you are doing anything wrong.

My advice to you is simply to just have a side hustle. Never put all of your focus on camming because you will always have more freeloaders in a cam room than people who want to spend money and that's going to happen no matter how you look. Make videos on C4S and MV. Go set up a profile on TTM or NF. Sell audios. Sell skype shows. Hell, cruise the gigs section of your local craigslist. Get on ratracerebellion and get that WFH bag. It doesn't matter what you do, just have some sort of a side hustle. Don't ever put all of your eggs in one basket because you are young, black, and gifted and you can do anything in this world. You are not just restricted to camming.

If you feel like you just want to do camming, then keep trying out stuff until something hits. Something is going to hit. There is going to be that one thing about you that makes people want to come in and drop money on you. You just got to figure out what it is and milk that shit for what its worth.

Oh and stop putting yourself down! I hate to see a pretty ass black woman put herself down. I would kill to look like you, girl!

You are probably one of them people that goes to buffets and gets like 6 plates of food and eats it and doesn't gain a pound . You all skinny and you got the little curly things going on in your hair and you got the little hershey's kisses looking tits. I don't know what the hell it feels like to have normal looking boobs like that. My tits look like some damn Kingsford charcoal briquettes.

I am not gay at at all. I am a black woman that believes in uplifting other black women, that's all. Stop putting yourself down, you are doing the best that you can. :)

I know I wasn't asked and maybe it's bad form as a user here, but I second the first three sentences above! Your teaser vids on StripChat are full of sexy attitude, and that's just hot as hell. The only thing you're doing wrong is not being (so much) on StripChat 🧐😎

A while back I went to a few rooms where the model had thousands of followers and asked them what was their secret. The most common one was don't give up. That kind of applies to a lot of things you wish to master in life actually. If you keep going at some point you are always learning more and better than when you started.

Reactions: Sinderella25
I know I wasn't asked and maybe it's bad form as a user here, but I second the first three sentences above! Your teaser vids on StripChat are full of sexy attitude, and that's just hot as hell. The only thing you're doing wrong is not being (so much) on StripChat 🧐😎
Yeah my webcam is acting super weird so I’m not able to split anymore so I have to make the tough decision of which site to cam on now. It’s always going to feel like I’m choosing one group over the other now, because my schedule days coincided, but it wouldn’t hurt. I had to take a mental health break, as it might be obvious (oops) that I have Depression and anxiety too.

Girl, you know damn well that you are not ugly. You are so far from ugly. You are pretty as all hell and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Do you have a clean cam room? Do you have your toys set out and ready? Are you engaging and friendly? Do you work the amount of hours that you have scheduled? Then you are doing everything that you are supposed to do. You can't do no more or no less. We are in a pandemic and people just don't have the money to spend but its not like you are doing anything wrong.

My advice to you is simply to just have a side hustle. Never put all of your focus on camming because you will always have more freeloaders in a cam room than people who want to spend money and that's going to happen no matter how you look. Make videos on C4S and MV. Go set up a profile on TTM or NF. Sell audios. Sell skype shows. Hell, cruise the gigs section of your local craigslist. Get on ratracerebellion and get that WFH bag. It doesn't matter what you do, just have some sort of a side hustle. Don't ever put all of your eggs in one basket because you are young, black, and gifted and you can do anything in this world. You are not just restricted to camming.

If you feel like you just want to do camming, then keep trying out stuff until something hits. Something is going to hit. There is going to be that one thing about you that makes people want to come in and drop money on you. You just got to figure out what it is and milk that shit for what its worth.

Oh and stop putting yourself down! I hate to see a pretty ass black woman put herself down. I would kill to look like you, girl!

You are probably one of them people that goes to buffets and gets like 6 plates of food and eats it and doesn't gain a pound . You all skinny and you got the little curly things going on in your hair and you got the little hershey's kisses looking tits. I don't know what the hell it feels like to have normal looking boobs like that. My tits look like some damn Kingsford charcoal briquettes.

I am not gay at at all. I am a black woman that believes in uplifting other black women, that's all. Stop putting yourself down, you are doing the best that you can. :)
You are an ANGEL. Seriously this is so uplifting, supportive and helpful. I really shouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket; I definitely will take this advice and try different avenues, altogether. I’d love to be a staple camgirl on MFC, but I also don’t want to Jill myself trying to get there. Thank you so much, you gorgeous queen 🥰🥰

I felt the same. This job can make feel anyone like shit. But I think that a vanilla job it's worse.

Reactions: dont_cry_sadie
I tried StripChat, but due to technical issues with my webcam, I can’t split cam anymore, so I have to pick one or the other; I have a few more recognizable regulars, since I’ve been on Mfc longer, but unless they’re all in my room at once, my show feels boring and everything people describe as being a reason not to stay in a room. I could dance around and chat up people who come in, but they leave immediately before even engaging. I paint, draw, and pretend it doesn’t bother me for at least 2 hours by focusing or other things, but if none of my regulars come (even when I see they’re online), I just feel worse about myself, because I know they’re in a room that they decided was more entertaining than mine. Even if I change up the background, do a new outfit or alter something else in the background to spark conversation.

My average when I first started Stripchat well over $50/hr, but after my new model tag faded, it gradually dropped because I’m not willing to be naked all the time in public chat, which is basically the norm on there, compared to Mfc.
I appreciate everyone’s advice
That's a lot. I have never managed to earn that hourly, luckily daily. Girl you don't suck LOL just too anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.