AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do I need a dedicated email to sign up for Streamate and Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 28, 2014
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/184084/Jade_Foxx/
After the responses to my last post I'm definitely going to play it safe privacy-wise and I know that I should probably use a dedicated email for camming in the long-term but right my Chaturbate and Streamate are both linked to my personal email account. I assume any of my personal info is safe with CB or SM but I wanted to double check and make sure with my email address.

I would recommend it.

Reactions: Slapstick
Yes. Yes, you do. Make a dedicated EVERYTHING for your sexwork persona.
What Mollie said.

Register a dedicated everything everywhere for your persona. In particular register a domain name ASAP even if you don't think you will use it. I register domain names for projects I think I might start in the future.

It is easy to set up mail forwarding once you have the domain, and the last thing you want is for someone else to register a name you've been using.

Safety is the main thing
I deleted my social profiles with my real name
I really was not a very social girl
LOL
I advise you the same, build a space for your sexual character

Status
Not open for further replies.