AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do new models on CB never research?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2017
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@realshybuns
Chaturbate Username
shybuns
I've been using CB for about 2 months now and I've noticed a lot of new models never seem to know how chaturbate even works, from blocking greys / banning users to tokens they should be charging.

So many new models also listen to the requests of grey users either fucking or bj or spanks etc and especially ignoring TIP USERS. tip users will request or ask a question on if they do this or how much for this and they just get ignored.

It sucks because they put in work and it's not always easy and they aren't properly utilizing the effort they're putting in and i feel a lot of models would probably stay and continue if they had good nights, so many new models charge 6 tokens per minute private shows for anything and do demands / requests for free.

I understand how the whole exposure strategy works especially when you're new , offering to show services for lower tokens or for free to get more viewers which leads to direct exposure : followers & tippers . But so many times this strategy doesn't work properly or used properly by newer models who don't seem to research chaturbate or how the website works.

Just a thought on my head , about 3 weeks ago i remember an especially new model / couple that were streaming their first time and they were so engaged with the audience and doing literally everything any grey user requested , they were streaming for over 4hrs I believe just doing every request and so many moments i saw tip users being ignored and i know they were doing it to make money because they were so excited when a person that stayed in a long private with them requested another private, 6token private show for everything...

I'm probably overthinking it but i do understand a lot may do it for fun but at the same time a lot also do it for money and seeing if they can make money doing it.

nothing new here. you'll also notice a trend of these models quitting after barely a month. this has been the typical on any site since beginning of camming.

after I talked my wife into it we spend literally a week or two watching other rooms, seeing what other people did.... right away my wife was saying 1 of 2 things.... "why are they just sitting there" (usually the couples would sit there and do nothing to interact or even trying to keep the attention of the room) or... why are they just giving up everything for free?!? ....

with that being said yea our first night was pretty successful IMHO, we racked in 750 tks? not a HUGE haul (we set our goals a bit cheaper for being new) but for our first night I thought we did pretty good had up to 500 people in the room at once, took it slow... built up to all our goals and had an amazing hidden show after....

one person even said afterwards "this should have been recorded!" ... "unless every time is like this!"

Reactions: shybuns
after I talked my wife into it we spend literally a week or two watching other rooms, seeing what other people did.... right away my wife was saying 1 of 2 things.... "why are they just sitting there" (usually the couples would sit there and do nothing to interact or even trying to keep the attention of the room) or... why are they just giving up everything for free?!? ....

with that being said yea our first night was pretty successful IMHO, we racked in 750 tks? not a HUGE haul (we set our goals a bit cheaper for being new) but for our first night I thought we did pretty good had up to 500 people in the room at once, took it slow... built up to all our goals and had an amazing hidden show after....

one person even said afterwards "this should have been recorded!" ... "unless every time is like this!"

Yeah we did similar and also noticed everything your wife mentioned, our first night was pretty good as well.
We decided from the start we wouldn't do ANYTHING for free unless we felt like it or did it naturally while teasing or trying to get interaction with users. What was some of your pricing? we agreed on cheap but based all our prices off of the top streamers prices.

I think a lot of people think the more viewers the more tokens , while that is true it's not always necessarily the case, sometimes you can have over 1k viewers , 10% tip users and u still won't get tokens.

That's awesome and comments like those make camming so much more enjoyable , sadly though a majority of cams on chaturbate do get recorded :( , google ur stream-name , fucking rec-tube and these other small sites steal so much content its crazy , i just dislike that they're making money out of it and literally have bots recording these streams. and DMCA logo doesn't do horse shit either.

I think we set out on the first night 50tks topless 75 panties/underwear come off, ummm I think another 75tks and I ate her out then another 75 for a blowjob then I think we set the final goal at 100tks!,

we got random tips in between for requests which most were decent and doable, I always love the small tip for a big reward request, like 5tks and the want you to do anal... like really... you think that's worth 5tks..o_Oo_O

also funny story with the DMCA.... I went to there website and live chatted with someone... I asked how to do it and he told me just copy and paste the HTML code into your profile... I asked what it protected me against and he said anyone copying or stealing stuff on your profile, I told him quote "I'm more worried about someone recording us" ... his exact words....

"Maybe you shouldn't put stuff on the internet you don't want people to see"

.... I called him an ass hat and went about my day..:banghead:

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yea but I think it could have been 're worded a bit better ... maybe "sorry there is no service available and you should proceed at your own risk"

I understand what he ment... just thought it was blunt and rude

Reactions: yummybrownfox
My partner and I definitely just jumped into it without research. Luckily we listened to some good people that gave us some really helpful advice. I definitely did more research before trying out other cam sites haha. I think if I had researched I might have got overwhelmed and never tried though! I'm still learning even 7 months in. At least our first session we got paid to go through the huge learning curve!

Status
Not open for further replies.