AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

do u have pet's??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anita_Toro

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 7, 2010
Medellin, Colombia
anitatoro.com
i have 4!
but this 2 girls are my favorites, i sleep with them!

39661_414632392330_718062330_5195680_241740_n.jpg

38571_415251167330_718062330_5207897_840668_n.jpg

AWWWW! That first photo of your chihuahua makes me so happy. :D

Meet Mr. Tommy Tompkins!
tommy.jpg

People call him "serious cat" in my room. Reg's love to point out that he's staring at me while I'm cumming really hard. Which is so creepy! He has his own fun at times, too. Occasionally you'll catch him humping a blanket in the background or raping my other cat Lady Phibbinz aka Brian (no picture online). Some of my awesome minions added a live script to Tompkin's raping Brian one night... absolutely hilarious! Ah, I love my gay kitties. :h:

don't have a pic handy, but my family adoted a boxer named Spike, which is a silly name for her, but we didn't think we could change it since she was already 7 years old at the time. she's really a great dog, lazy as hell though

This is Kitty. :) I love her so!

Attachments

• 100_4931.jpg
    100_4931.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 658
  • 100_4933.jpg
    100_4933.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 658
  • 100_4937.jpg
    100_4937.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 658
MilaMilanXXX said:
I have 9 cats and a gay dog..... I will post some pics later...lol...love animals
Surrounded by pussy and STILL your dog ends up gay LOL

Please note:

Most dogs are neither gay nor straight. Most of them will hump anything with the following requirements:
they want something from it
they want to show superiority to it
or:
it's close when they feel like humping.

I have no pets. I love the idea of cats, bearded dragons, and snakes... though obviously not all at once. However, cats are the first choice and seem to be easiest to care for, and also would require spending an extra $200 - $500 per lease just to own in an apartment...

So I wait.

Do I have pet's what?

Or did you mean "do you have pets"?

Attachments

• EnglishMotherfuckerDoYouSpeakIt.gif
    EnglishMotherfuckerDoYouSpeakIt.gif
    21 KB · Views: 598
Anita_Toro said:
bawksy said:
Do I have pet's what?

Or did you mean "do you have pets"?

yes i am sorry, i am from colombia

i try to give my best in this forum

Attachments

• unsuccessful-troll.thumbnail.jpg
    unsuccessful-troll.thumbnail.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 581
Aww Frankie, they're so cute.

This is my kitty being long. I know no one cares, but I do :p

Attachments

• 100_4964_renamed_13556.jpg
    100_4964_renamed_13556.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 566
Rats! So cute. I used to have pet rats growing up, but now I've grown afraid of them. Specifically their teeth. The double front teeth in rodents now give me the eebie jeebies.

As many of you know I now have 2 doggies...

Tank knows how handsome he is, obviously. He's a Miniature Pinscher, and way bigger than his breed should be.

And Sugar is a playful little bitch, even as a 7 year old 5lb chihuahua.

Oh and just for the awww factor, this was Sugar when she was a tiny 1.5lb baby.

And Tank was smaller than Sugar when he was a baby.

Attachments

• TankisHandsome.jpg
    TankisHandsome.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 545
  • SillySugarTongue.jpg
    SillySugarTongue.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 545
  • TinySugar.jpg
    TinySugar.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 542
  • TinyTank.jpg
    TinyTank.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 541
My not so little fur ball

*edit* noticed I posted in the cam girls section, what I get for opening tons of tabs, woops

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 533
AmberCutie said:
Rats! So cute. I used to have pet rats growing up, but now I've grown afraid of them. Specifically their teeth. The double front teeth in rodents now give me the eebie jeebies.

As many of you know I now have 2 doggies...

Tank knows how handsome he is, obviously. He's a Miniature Pinscher, and way bigger than his breed should be.

Is Tank on steroids?! O_O

mug2hg.jpg
my evil, and adorable kitty, Mouse. She's fully grown, but about the size of a teenage kitten. :) Also, she only has half a tail, because she's half Manx. I adore her. :h:

dontaskmewhy said:
*edit* noticed I posted in the cam girls section

It doesn't matter that you posted in "cam girls" section. This is general discussion of cam girls. Members are welcome to post too. :)

Gosh you all have SUCH cute pets! I am going to look at a Chihuahua pup today and some Papillon pups tomorrow. This is really dangerous territory because I am likely to take one home :?

I was at a dog show this weekend (the largest indoor dog show we have here in Canada) and fell in love with these breeds all over again. So we'll see!

I do already have a pup, her name is Sadie. She is 6 months now but this is a photo of her when she was a bit younger :)
lab.jpg

This is Rocky and Anna. Both Jack Russells.

Anna has since been hit by a car and died. :(

However, I might be getting a new Jack Russell. If I decide to, my uncle breeds Jack Russells, and I really like them, but I don't like getting attached to an animal to get my heart broken when they die.

Hey Amber, no offense, but he looks more like a Manchester Terrier than a MinPin, both are interchangable to most people. Only differences are usually the slight shape in head difference and size. MinPins usually top out at about 8# and still look thin, Mannys are usually up to 15#ish and a little more muscular and dense in bone, just FYI LOL (I'm dog obsessed)

Status
Not open for further replies.